Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Want To Discustion Of The Nigerians Peoples - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Discustion Of The Nigerians Peoples (164 Views)

How To Share Posts To Social Media And Forums Properly To Get Peoples Attention / Using Other Peoples Info To Increase Your Adsense Cash / Can I Make An App Where Peoples Data Will Be Stored? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Discustion Of The Nigerians Peoples by Sulaimansarki(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
My names is sulaiman muhammad i am student, i live in buruku kaduna am start my study since the primary level, i knew i have experience and good estimate about education my good reason about say that before i start my primary skul i have a brother rabiu abdullahi who has people known him with rabiu abdullahi dan madinatu as that period if have time we're seat to looking ourselve and better, and how saw what we aproach tomorrow, am here till am inside tothe primary i want to show the how am favorite education in my life, that's it every time if we make examination i never became second or third only firsts position am take it' since for the nursiry one primary one till prmry 5 i am take 3th position at that gonna time my best teacher it has no feeling better she has near to me it raiz up her hand and slap me she has very angry and sadness am crying too much now i have big problems in scondry school
Re: I Want To Discustion Of The Nigerians Peoples by donsheddy1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Your is finished own life for. Understand until you 1th position by drag then you live die forever. Thanks!
Re: I Want To Discustion Of The Nigerians Peoples by Sulaimansarki(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2021
donsheddy1:
Your is finished own life for. Understand until you 1th position by drag then you live die forever. Thanks!
nothing but i need to hear your quastion

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Seo For A Blog Made With Django / React Hooks Forms / Get Your Professional Website For Only N10, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.