Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) (4195 Views)

Tinubu Manifestoe Aroused Nigerians Interest , Trends No 1 / Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar / IPOB Trends On Twitter As Simon Ekpa's Faction And DOS' Faction Clash (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by raker300: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
Following Nnamdi kanu’s flaunting of a new security detail poised on defending the sovereignty of eastern Nigeria, the move has been greeted with mixed feelings from different parts of the country.

As ipob trends number 1 in Nigeria, individuals are registering their feelings towards such audacious move as some commend the move while others expressed their displeasure with the news and the region in general

1 Share

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by raker300: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
More reactions

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by Kaduna1stson: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
What are they fighting for?

We Can Give Them presidency to calm them down. If we hold meeting of ACF and call a few of them to campaign for president, this issue will stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by raker300: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
This is bold

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by Moferere: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kanu has found another means to deceive those gullible people.

Illiterate People of Biafra

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by LibertyRep: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wether Kanu is deceitful or not is not the issue.

For a man to be able to pull such stunt in the country without the security agents knowing makes him deserve a credit.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by owobokiri(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
raker300:
This is bold
Stunning! The government is so totally nonplussed, they don't know where to start to react..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by raker300: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Moferere:

and you that is smart and educated, what have you done for your country?

26 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by EmekaA125(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
raker300:
and you that is smart and educated, what have you done for your country?
Don't mind the stupid and senseless fellow.

6 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by BastardWike: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
raker300:
This is bold

They appear highly organized and well equipped. No government will see such and not feel jittery.

6 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by BastardWike: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
LibertyRep:

For a man to be able to pull such stunt in the country without the security agents knowing makes him deserve a credit.

Honestly, I have been wondering how IPOB was able to mobilze such massive numbers and they gather and had training without government being aware.

I'm happy that a massive army can be mobilized in the East at very short notice. At least, anyone having the mindset that they can easily overrun others will think twice.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by History555: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
BastardWike:

Honestly, I have been wondering how IPOB was able to mobilze such massive numbers and they gather and had training without government being aware.

I'm happy that a massive army can be mobilized in the East at very short notice. At least, anyone having the mindset that they can easily overrun others will think twice.

You are wondering because its fake. Such is not possible without people knowing. When did they train, cloth, feed them. Kanu needs to take time off and really figure how to achieve his dreams
Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by BigSarah(f): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Regional security is bliss

3 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by RomanGreen: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
History555:

You are wondering because its fake. Such is not possible without people knowing. When did they train, cloth, feed them. Kanu needs to take time off and really figure how to achieve his dreams

It appears impossible to you because you're such a looser, listen....for KANU to achieve this....it should give the govt sleepless nights....observe from today how the criminal fulanis killing people in the east will stop and disappear.... Doesn't that tell you that something fishy is going on....watch as the herdsmen disappear or rather maintain low profile with this news.... Disregard this news at your own peril....you guys ain't seen nothing yet

10 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by Fulmigati: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hisbah and Amotekun have set a precedent. I'll advised all Nigerian ethnic groups to create their own security agency.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by RemoveKebab: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Am from SW and I must say am high impressed with their gallantry

We wish in future amotekun and eastern security network perform joint military drills to strengthen southern region ties.

14 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by GidiCars: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
I saw the news and video this morning, I was impressed. These guys must not back down and should ensure they're well equipped with weapons. The nigerian government might try to negotiate, don't listen to them. Any foolish soldier from the southern regions that tries to stop this movement would pay for it with his life.

To hell with British nigeria. Anything that will end this country is a welcome development.

18 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by Web2020: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
This Kanu of a person is really 5 steps ahead of the zoo. This is incredible! Burutai and Buhari put together cannot match this guy intellectual.

7 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by tmasolutions: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
Anything that will end this Zoo is 101% welcome by me. God bless MNK

6 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by Marine54(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
BastardWike:

It has International backing ! The boldness is incredible...

5 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by OyigboUpdate: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
I respect the man when I see men him gather.
But na armless men wey soldiers go still waste
Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by Egoveen: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
RomanGreen:

It appears impossible to you because you're such a looser, listen....for KANU to achieve this....it should give the govt sleepless nights....observe from today how the criminal fulanis killing people in the east will stop and disappear.... Doesn't that tell you that something fishy is going on....watch as the herdsmen disappear or rather maintain low profile with this news.... Disregard this news at your own peril....you guys ain't seen nothing yet
Don't mind them zoogerians,they ain't seen nothing yet
Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
grin
Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by mightyhazel: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
This is incoherence..

hope your mentation is still intact..

1 Like

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by Moferere: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Egoveen:
You sound so so stupid

OK
Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by dubra: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
EmekaA125:

Don't mind the stupid and senseless fellow.
thoss are the government paid e.rats, they are just doing what they are paid to do, nothing seems good to them no matter how it looks they must deliver and justifies their wages, just so some pity on them, bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by EMMY76: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I believe before they boldly came out like this they must surely have a plan b they won't allow buratai python dancers use them for target practice once again.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by Fahdiga(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Moferere:

Stop foaming in the mouth. evil man that hasn't done anything good since his existence. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by IGBOSON1: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
raker300:
This is bold

.....ASF! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by chrisxxx(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
LibertyRep:

My brother we have no security. It is obvious.
Re: Ipob trends no 1 as Nigerians React to the Launch of Security Outfit (pix) by gidgiddy: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
The herdsmen will not be so trigger happy in the East as they have been in the past

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Ondo That Got Rid Of Local Government / MUST READ! Senator David Mark, Ekweremadu All In Fresh Financial Scandal Worth B / OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.