Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar (36852 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Governor Wike To Remain In PDP As He Declares Support For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by naptu2: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2022
See previous thread here: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki

Sarki, aka Waspapping, was a prominent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari and defender of Northern Nigeria on Twitter. He often clashed with Igbos because of his support for the President and defence of Northern Nigeria.

However, in recent times, he has criticised the President because of the insecurity in Northern Nigeria.

His criticism of the President became more intense after his brother was kidnapped while travelling on the Abuja-Kaduna train. He apologised to Igbos for his previous tweets and he also appealed to Twitter users to donate to a ransom fund for his kidnapped brother. A popular supporter of Peter Obi, Afam Deluxo, appealed to Igbos to forgive Sarki and some Peter Obi supporters contributed to the ransom fund.

However, Sarki declared his support for Atiku Abubakar yesterday and this caused a sensation on Twitter. Some Peter Obi supporters accused him of betraying them. Some people accused Afam of colluding with Sarki to defraud them. Some APC and PDP supporters and Ipob members have been mocking Peter Obi supporters and claiming that Sarki tricked them. Some people say that Sarki's support for Atiku shows that Northerners will always support their own. Others have stated that people should have the right to support anyone that they want.

Sarki says that he did not deceive anybody, that Afam never asked anyone to contribute to the fund and that his apology to Igbos still stands.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by naptu2: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Reactions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by naptu2: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Photos

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by naptu2: 5:49am On Aug 25, 2022
More reactions.

4 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by dfrost: 6:02am On Aug 25, 2022
Uncle naptu2 is cooking. Let me go and wait for him at Cement Bus Stop cheesy.

Until we come to the table and define our very existence and relationship, we will hardly get along and not trust ourselves.

Sadly some folks are at the receiving end. Call then stupid, call them naive, they will still extend an olive branch.

Trust is one of the commodites that no longer exists on the shelf of most Nigerians' stores. It's worse off during the election period.

Reality check hits us all and posterity takes over as the ultimate judge.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2022
As a person born and brought up in Adamawa state, I will be the last to take any support from Hausa/Fulani to Peter Obi serious.
Most of those twitting their support for Obi are just doing so for Cheap likes and followers.

I will keep saying this, that Peter Obi, LP and their campaign team should not waste much effort and resources campaigning in core north, it will be an effort in futility.
They should focus 90% of their effort and resources in SE/SS and parts of SW &Middle belt.

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:10am On Aug 25, 2022
Ibos are very easy to dupe
Nnamdi Kanu open people's eye to this
I beg how can I cut soap from ibo please grin wink cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by PandoraObi: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2022
IPOB matter? I saw something like Zombidients

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by jkpbestseries: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2022
the people that brought buhari

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by bewla(m): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Show you LoGo
Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by bewla(m): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2022
We are pose to take over TINUBU on course

5 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by big7: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Atiku Don settle.

Alart Don enter

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by onomeabuja: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki

Sarki, aka Waspapping, was a prominent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari and defender of Northern Nigeria on Twitter. He often clashed with Igbos because of his support for the President and defence of Northern Nigeria.

However, in recent times, he has criticised the President because of the insecurity in Northern Nigeria.

His criticism of the President became more intense after his brother was kidnapped while travelling on the Abuja-Kaduna train. He apologised to Igbos for his previous tweets and he also appealed to Twitter users to donate to a ransom fund for his kidnapped brother. A popular supporter of Peter Obi, Afam Deluxo, appealed to Igbos to forgive Sarki and some Peter Obi supporters contributed to the ransom fund.

However, Sarki declared his support for Atiku Abubakar yesterday and this caused a sensation on Twitter. Some Peter Obi supporters accused him of betraying them. Some people accused Afam of colluding with Sarki to defraud them. Some APC and PDP supporters and Ipob members have been mocking Peter Obi supporters and claiming that Sarki tricked them. Some people say that Sarki's support for Atiku shows that Northerners will always support their own. Others have stated that people should have the right to support anyone that they want.

Sarki says that he did not deceive anybody, that Afam never asked anyone to contribute to the fund and that his apology to Igbos still stands.
@sarki I'm with u on this..... I'm a south-south breed and d waziri of adamawa @atiku abubakar has my support

16 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Racoon(m): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2022
The real betrayal and backstabbing starts next month. Lesson for one desperate emilokan druggie. These people put their own first before any other thing.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by jumper524(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2022
When your live is all about tweeting and making points, you'll contradict yourself more often.
These not the footprint Obama left behind on Twitter.
Previously he endorsed Kwankwaso.

3 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by DevilSignature: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2022
grin

This boy is still a dummy head
It's so unfortunate that most of you regard this boy as a one big thing on social media but to me he is nothing but a dummy head. He got served from the table from the he prepared and bandits may soon serve him breakfast from the other table they served his brother.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by jimetagambo: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Hilarious. It's all good until it hits home. Selfish Nigerians.

If his brother wasn't kidnapped, he would still be a die hard Buharist.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Kennitrust(m): 6:48am On Aug 25, 2022
So you’ll walk to a polling booth on Election Day, remember a dollar at N650, remember ASUU strike, remember a bag of rice at N32k, remember how unsafe we’ve been, remember banditry, insecurity, hyper inflation and still vote for the APC?

Talk to me, what’s the problem?

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by virginboy1(m): 6:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Peter Obi for President.... smiley

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Newyorkitis(m): 6:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Hahahahahaha

Paradigm shift.

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Lawalatm: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Your apology wasn't necessary but acceptable by Nigerians...FYI you are entitled to your vote and choice....you will enjoy either or both the benefits / consequences of who you vote into power... undecided undecided undecided

May I remind you that you didn't choose wisely then and perhaps NOW as well....check out the Presidential candidates and be honest with yourself on who can move us forward.

A man who is still struggling to unite his party after winning his primaries....only God knows what will happen if he wins the general elections...before you go further...it's about capacity to reach out to all quarters and not on the individuals. Leaders have antecedent...please don't ignore them.

Rethink and choose wisely wink wink wink wink wink

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Beehshorp(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2022
Na una dey take Sarki seriously. I wonder why they give people so much power on social media especially twitter that they feel their opinion matters.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Shaev7(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2022
Morning prayer
Lord, how great is your plan for my life. It is so much bigger and better than I can possibly imagine. I believe that everything I am and have and do, flows from your goodness. I believe in the love that you have for me. I step forth today rejoicing in your faithfulness and in the courage and joy that you bring to my life. Lord, you give me exactly the right amount of time and the right amount of grace to do what pleases you. Help me to joyfully discover what this is. Help me to seek your voice and be attentive to your presence in my life. Give me the confidence to say yes to the life and the mission that you have planned for me. Stir up my hope and expectation for the day when I step into the fullness of all your promises. May I remain open to all the blessings you want to pour on me today. Come, Holy Spirit! Fill me, guide me, and blow through every area of my life. Open my eyes to the inner obstacles that I have a hard time recognizing. In your expert way, lead me along my own path to holiness. May I focus on you and see you more and more in my life. Amen.
Good morning
Have a peaceful day.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2022
Ok

Nothing to see there. The said Sarki had earlier insinuated that he is for the highest bidder on Tweeter. I believe Atiku people have him what he needed.

Don't be surprised if he changes before January next year because Tinubu needs all the support he can get and he is ready to spend anything possible to get the support. There's possiblity that Sarki will still support Tinubu.

We that are strictly thinking for the betterment of the nation Nigeria, we have our trust strictly on Peter Obi, our conviction is enough, no money can change that.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by KingOfTheDamned: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2022
onomeabuja:

@sarki I'm with u on this..... I'm a south-south breed and d waziri of adamawa @atiku abubakar has my support

Stop telling lies...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by krebdawise(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Atikulated….
Na we get am

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Dannyset(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2022
grin

Una go learn for this election season. No be by social media noise.

4 Likes

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Kennitrust(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
IPOB matter?
this early morning, you just wake up hate speech

Do you know hate speech is illegal?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by ZombieTAMER: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2022
undecided

As expected

from one northerner to another

from one Muslim to Another

when will the south learn?

Instead of pa Tinubu to step asides for Obi , he's hiding behind Shettima claiming his turn.. which turn?..

it's a pity

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar by Omonieme: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Lol. So, a man has no right to associate again? Or was any money donated to him predicated on him joining the LP?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Sack Ubani Police Station Abia State, Set Facility Ablaze (pic) / Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.