Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Omah Lay- “yes I’m With The Ugandan Police” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay- “yes I’m With The Ugandan Police” (206 Views)

Omah Lay Speaks About The Ugandan Show, His Arrest And Release / Ugandan Girl Cries, Hugs Wizkid On Stage (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omah Lay- “yes I’m With The Ugandan Police” by DAVIDAZ: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nigerian artist omah lay has confirmed that he was arrested by the ugandan police.

Omah Lay was picked up by the Ugandan police alongside the manager of the venue of the show Omah Lay performed at lastnight, Ivan Dungu and events manager Prim Kasana by Katwe Police.

According to reports, he was arrested after some Ugandan entertainers who dragged the Police for allowing international artists to hold concerts while the local ones are denied. Omah Lay has assured his fans that the necessary actions are being put in place

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tems Warns Ugandan Artiste Bebecool To Avoid Nigeria For The Rest Of His / DJ In Warri Delta State / The Daily Struggles Men Pass Through To Fight Off Temptations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.