Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

God Will Cast Down All Your Idols Before Your Very Eyes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Cast Down All Your Idols Before Your Very Eyes (813 Views)

Quran 8:12 – ‘I Will Cast Terror Into The Hearts Of Those Who Disbelieve... / The Anti-christ: Already Been Fufiled Before Or Very Eyes / Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Cast Down All Your Idols Before Your Very Eyes by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
This thought came to me , that all those men and women worship who worship idols together with their idols will be cast down to the ground and destroyed.

“So your altars will become desolate and your incense altars will be smashed; and I will make your slain fall in front of your idols. “I will also lay the dead bodies of the sons of Israel in front of their idols; and I will scatter your bones around your altars.“In all your dwellings, cities will become waste and the high places will be desolate, that your altars may become waste and desolate, y[b]our idols may be broken and brought to an end, your incense altars may be cut down, and your works may be blotted out. “The slain will fall among you, and you will know that I am the LORD[/b] - Ezeikel 6:4

Topping the list of such idols are :

1. Fake men and women of GOD
2. Celebrities
3. Sports stars
4. Music Idols
5. Silver and Gold ( Money, greed for more houses and lands etc )

And then we have the idols in our own lives :

1. Pride of life - educational achievement , achievements, children, status, Haughtiness of beauty or handsomeness )
2. Lust of the eyes : Adultery, covetousness
3. Lust of the flesh - sexual immorality, gluttony, drunkenness, anger, slander, gossip, malice, hatred

LET US ALL REPENT OF IDOLATRY , Crucify our flesh by obedience and faith in GOD, Otherwise the wrath of GOD shall fall suddenly.

Right now God is shaking the pride of the nations, economies crashing - this is the beginning of sorrows.

"Now they sin more and more; they make idols for themselves from their silver, cleverly fashioned images, all of them the work of craftsmen. It is said of these people, "They offer human sacrifice and kiss the calf-idols." - Hosea 13:2

"Some pour out gold from their bags and weigh out silver on the scales; they hire a goldsmith to make it into a god, and they bow down and worship it." - Isaiah 46:6

"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God." - 1 Thessalonians 1:9

"Dear children, keep yourselves from idols." - 1 John 5:21

Repent NOW!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Vatican Calls For A Central World Bank / "Oyedepo" in another slapping saga! / Jni Alleges Christians For Disgusing As Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.