Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed (38144 Views)

Omah Lay, Tems, Four Others Remanded In Ugandan Prison / Cindy Sanyu Drags Omah-lay & Tems For Hosting A Concert In Uganda(video) / Burna Boy, Fireboy, Laycon, Plead With Uganda Govt To Release Omah Lay, Tems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by meobizy(f): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
He called them out hence this speedy response. Social media has one benefit though; one can expose these idiots whenever they don’t consider you as a priority. All these “humanitarians” are the biggest perpetrators of eye service.
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by phyya(f): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
What are they doing about the kidnapped students?
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by MrImole: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Who knows, he might be CIA...
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Hezmatosky: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dabiri and onyeama are just doing notice me job undecided
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by SaintLucia: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
The government is doing everything possible to secure their freedom but the same people will later come back home and start causing the country. What most of them cannot try outside Nigeria and go free is what they will want to practice in Nigeria. Awon yeyebrities that lack patriotism.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Emmandu(f): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
what happened?? can somebody fill me in?
btw who is omah ley??

Meanwhile I have a Very neat and perfect MacBook Air 2017 , 8gb ram 512gb SSD for sell... Price: 330k

MacBook Air 2017 8gb ram 256gb SSD.... Price: 310

MacBook Pro 2017 8gb ram, 128gb SSD with box and complete accessories in brand new condition: 410k

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Seyzcham91(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
you are right!
Kzinne:
Now the new trick in the book of Naija celebrities is get arrested and you blow. Watch how these ones will blow after this. Naira Marley's prescription
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Dabiri and onyeama are just doing notice me job undecided

... says an idiot that'd have castigated them if they had remained aloof.
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by PAWG(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
Thunder fire Uganda

Them want make we notice them lipsrsealed

Are you even bothered about whether they broke the law in Uganda? Mind you they don't have diplomatic cover
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Chrissygolg(f): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ugandan suck wizkids balls please let him ken his voice tooo.. their president go sharply respond to the issue wizkid and 30bg be like God for their grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by fuckdemrepented: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
PAWG:

Are you even bothered about whether they broke the law in Uganda?
which kind law undecided see as them handcuff as if him rape person

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by wetmenow: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na me don am

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Centmelody: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Danny50:
As calabar boy wey i be... Then be fast about it or we storm uganda and burn the place down.
Ayade tormentor
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by owobokiri(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kzinne:
Now the new trick in the book of Naija celebrities is get arrested and you blow. Watch how these ones will blow after this. Naira Marley's prescription
What are you talking about, man? They never planned their arrests
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by PAWG(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
which kind law undecided see as them handcuff as if him rape person

Do you know what they did, yes or no?
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by AuthentikMan(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
reminds me of my days back then in sec school, I schooled in bariga Lagos. Inside the market there is one whorehouse called KAMPALA, when I found out Kampala was the capital of Uganda that's when I stopped frequenting the place. Tbh it was there I lost my virginity chai... abeg don't tell my mom lol

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by nurain150(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
https://allafrica.com/stories/201904290109.html Nigeria send 76 prof to develop Uganda. ;Dhttps://allafrica.com/stories/201904290109.html Nigeria send 76 prof to develop Uganda.
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Divoc19(f): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ye ye people na GUN dem for use dey follow am.
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by fuckdemrepented: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
PAWG:

Do you know what they did, yes or no?
they broke covid19 rules undecided

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Bennysam: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Samanza89:
Ordinary Uganda playing politics with Nigeria citizens. Dem no just rate us any longer because of how sh!tty our country has been.
Your comment show how stupid Nigeria youth is he break protocol and you expect them to let him go just like that because he is a Nigeria or because he is a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by lkillbrokehoes: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uganda should free my girl tems and omah lay if they know what is good for them
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
cheesy
Ayula911:
I trust Nigerian dem go don curse them tire for their page...
600 thousand years for all of them at Uganda
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kzinne:
they've already blown... Who doesn't know those two

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Angelfrost(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Making a mountain out of a mole hill...

Anyone who hears this woman will think it's something very serious. Mtchewww.

They flouted a simple law... Try them and mete out the appropriate punishment which shouldn't be more than a fine or community service.

Why are we making it look like it's more serious than it truly is??!! Like the guy is being accused of rape or murder or drug trafficking.

Everybody wan just use upcoming stars take catch cruise... Jobless Ugandan and Nigerian government.
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Angelfrost(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
phyya:
What are they doing about the kidnapped students?

Help me ask the buffoons!!!
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Angelfrost(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bennysam:

Your comment show how stupid Nigeria youth is he break protocol and you expect them to let him go just like that because he is a Nigeria or because he is a celebrity

Don't mind him... Nigerians have become so used to lawlessness that they think it's normal.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Owodiran1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Imagine Uganda. Uganda oh. Of all countries. Nah Uganda dey use naija government catch cruise...... It's extremely done for Nigeria... I am not a Nigerian. In fact i am not from my home town... I am from heaven.........
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by MajohBankz: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
This Ugandan govt is being ungodly but oluwa will comfort Omah lay

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by chingle5(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
The nigga and the bit*ch think they are in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by chingle5(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please lock the nigga and the bit*ch up ASAP grin grin cool grin cheesy 2 covid 2020 scapegoat

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by OgaTheTop2: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
kenzysmith:
If the person arrested wasn't popular will u have acted
It's not about being popular, it's about arresting them and treating them like criminals. Lass lass they can ticket them and ban them from performing in Uganda.. Btw, are those boys infected with Covid-19?
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by tafat: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
hmm i really feel sad for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him / Phyno Acquires Multi-Million Naira Property In Lekki / Di’ja Looks Like A “Golden Goddess” In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.