Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed (38145 Views)

Omah Lay, Tems, Four Others Remanded In Ugandan Prison / Cindy Sanyu Drags Omah-lay & Tems For Hosting A Concert In Uganda(video) / Burna Boy, Fireboy, Laycon, Plead With Uganda Govt To Release Omah Lay, Tems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Okuda:
i swear this kine work no be abike suppose dey do am na osibanjo or Buhari suppose call Uganda president direct! if I was president, i go issue them 12hr to release those people and if e no happen like that, i go send military go there. i swear.
cheesy u think say u b america or Russia president?! Where ur military wan pass whether ugadan no go show ur weak army guerilla warfare
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Okuda(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
cheesy u think say u b america or Russia president?! Where ur military wan pass whether ugadan no go show ur weak army guerilla warfare

sometimes countries suppose dey send message. this is the right time. uganda army no reach our own.
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by rusher14: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arry110:
Doing everything means what??
"Una dey do everything u can" for small Uganda.
Opportunity wey dem suppose flex muscle, show Uganda say na giant dem they mess with, how they handle this will determine if these african countries would keep messing with us, first it was SA - now Uganda, next will be ordinary Zimbabwe
They'll tell me if it was an American artist whether they would've put him/her in cuffs and black Maria then parade them for media rounds come use them chase clout
This is an insult to Nigeria as a country tbh
Let it be known that concert was organized and promoted by a Ugandan and Ugandan artists also performed. But them 1 use our artists catch cruise

So those countries should throw their laws away because of Nigeria?
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by akinwunmi21393: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
wo if we catch any Ugandan in Nigeria they will sweep the whole Lagos..they should say they're jealous of Nigerian musicians �

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by PinkHealthGroup: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
God punish uganda
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Olatt24: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
please do
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

7 Years??! Lol... For what exactly??! Shoplifting??! Attempted murder??! Burglary??!... They should all go and sleep abeg!!! grin

Sincerely I hope am wrong, it's a 4th world hellhole country run by a dictator who is only interested in making a statement, if you think nigeria is bad you'd be surprised beside Uganda it's 100x more better.
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by SaintLucia: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

patriotism demands that when your fellow country men are having crisis in another country; patriotism demands you support them especially when it's just a minor offence.. you support them even if they aren't your tribesmen or party members as long as they're nigerians. That's patriotism.
The government is doing everything possible to secure their freedom but the same people will later come back home and start causing the country. What most of them cannot try outside Nigeria and go free is what they will want to practice in Nigeria. Awon yeyebrities that lack patriotism.
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Arry110(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
rusher14:

So those countries should throw their laws away because of Nigeria?
Which kind law you dey talk?
Covid 19 guidelines? who told you they weren't given clearance for the concert
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by rachytenny2(f): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
I hope they get released. It isn't a criminal case though, wondering what they got to do with handcuffs....
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by rusher14: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arry110:

Which kind law you dey talk?
Covid 19 guidelines? who told you they weren't given clearance for the concert

The court is there for them to clear themselves.
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Samanza89: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bennysam:

Your comment show how stupid Nigeria youth is he break protocol and you expect them to let him go just like that because he is a Nigeria or because he is a celebrity

In this context I think you're the stupid Nigeria youth. It's better you shut up or make findings first why they were arrested.

According to the police they broke covid-19 protocols in a show that was highly publicised before they were invited as guest artist. Was the show arranged by them?

Uganda's president just last week held a massive rally breaking all proposed protocols and no one was arrested.

PS: No Nigerian youth is stupid but rather stupidity dwells with you.
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
SaintLucia:
The government is doing everything possible to secure their freedom but the same people will later come back home and start causing the country. What most of them cannot try outside Nigeria and go free is what they will want to practice in Nigeria. Awon yeyebrities that lack patriotism.

Man, even Americans critise their government, that doesn't make them less patriotic, last time I checked most people in both regions aren't satisfied with the state of things. Patriotism isn't blindly supporting the ruling party... plus most people even know nigeria in a positive light because of this "yeyebrities"
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by KosiGee(m): 5:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Uganda is a sovereign country and if those two broke the law, they should be prosecuted. Abike Dabiri should mind her business and face more pressing issues.

I don’t understand why everyone is swearing in Uganda. Is Oma lay living in another planet not to know about the pandemic threatening the whole world?

Ronaldinho broke the law in some South American country...I think Paraguay and was sent to prison. Oma lay isn’t different. No one here can tell Ugandan government how to treat law defaulters.
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by SaintLucia: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Man, even Americans critise their government, that doesn't make them less patriotic, last time I checked most people in both regions aren't satisfied with the state of things. Patriotism isn't blindly supporting the ruling party... plus most people even know nigeria in a positive light because of this "yeyebrities"
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Bennysam: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Samanza89:

In this context I think you're the stupid Nigeria youth. It's better you shut up or make findings first why they were arrested.

According to the police they broke covid-19 protocols in a show that was highly publicised before they were invited as guest artist. Was the show arranged by them?

Uganda's president just last week held a massive rally breaking all proposed protocols and no one was arrested.

PS: No Nigerian youth is stupid but rather stupidity dwells with you.
Did you read this trash you wrote here? Police arrest them people it was publicized? How dummy and senseless you are
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Bennysam: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Parrot69:

You are the biggest Vagabond I’ve ever come across on Nairaland. Mumu, which protocol did they break? Simple tell them to put on their face mask not parading them around town like some bunch of thief in handcuffs! What protocols did they break? This is a big DISGRACE to them and not only that, to us as a citizen of the same country. Can’t you see it was a plot against them and was also staged ?
OH! I forgot you live in an enclave, You are so dumb you can’t read nor understand what you wrote.
Very Daft Homosapien.
Lawless slowpoke, that’s why anywhere you go you mess up
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Samanza89: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bennysam:

Did you read this trash you wrote here? Police arrest them people it was publicized? How dummy and senseless you are

Construct a good sentence before you quote me! Just do that dummy!
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Bennysam: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Samanza89:

Construct a good sentence before you quote me! Just do that dummy!
You’re from family of stupid people
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Samanza89: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bennysam:

You’re from family of stupid people

At least I have a family!... Irresponsible bast*rd...
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by Bennysam: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2020
Samanza89:

At least I have a family!... Irresponsible bast*rd...
And who told you have a family? That useless man your mother ask you to call dad check well if he’s really your dad
Re: Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed by davidboon633: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
A Cloud Kitchen is mainly a restaurant kitchen that operates alone or in a star system. The primary base or portal is mainly to take online orders from various online food ordering sites and deliver them to the door. We are the Best Cloud Kitchens in Edmonton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Acquires Multi-Million Naira Property In Lekki / Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him / Di’ja Looks Like A “Golden Goddess” In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.