Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police (1562 Views)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Davido Savagely Reacts To Ugandan Artist, Cindy Who Called Omah Lay An Idiot / Why Are You Cuffing Me - Omah Lay Asks Ugandan Police Officers (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by film3four: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2020

Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by WoundedLamb: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lol... the Ugandan police has got themselves free publicity.

1 Like

Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by othermen: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by elgramz: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don't know what's wrong with security agencies in africa. Always behaving like animals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by lkillbrokehoes: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Those coons just want to use us to shine, imagine a stupid country like Uganda? damn!
Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by lkillbrokehoes: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
elgramz:
I don't know what's wrong with security agencies in africa. Always behaving like animals.
They are worst than animals
Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by longetivity(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Useless Ugandan police wants to use our artiste to cash out

1 Like

Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by dollytino4real(f): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
una 4get idi amin of Uganda
Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by Nonso92(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uganda go hear am oo

1 Like

Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by Made4naijalove: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by Charmingrascal(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Where is Ugandan Embassy located in Nigeria?

Best thing to do is block the building, no one will go in or out till Omah Lay and Tems are freed.

2 Likes

Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by Rickmann: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
film3four:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIyKLDVDVWB/?igshid=hfqhk3mednvk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQGNmqEqkWs

Lalasticlala

Honestly this video was quite disturbing..Treating promising youths like criminals, like they have no fundamental human rights just cos they flouted covid19 guidelines. Who did this to Africa? Stay strong, guys...Our thoughts are with you @Omahlay and @tems

#bringbackourboys

2 Likes

Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by pepperdemzombie: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na Naira Marley for be the scapegoat. He did it here but nobody arrested him up to date, and even wrapping Igbo in front of Police.
If no be village people matter, who dey Uganda wen dey go sing for?

1 Like

Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by Donspicey: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
We go show their artistes shege.......

mk dem jst dey jonze dey go......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by Harry00(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

If no be village people matter, who dey Uganda wen dey go sing for?
Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by ifejobi84754: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Where is Ugandan Embassy located in Nigeria?Best thing to do is block the building, no one will go in or out till Omah Lay and Tems are freed.

1 Like

Re: Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police by YungMillionaire: 12:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Don't go to another man's country and violate their laws. Its very simple. Hopefully they will just be fined and released to the custody of the Nigerian consulate.

(1) (Reply)

'She Can Be Arrested"- Reactions As Nancy Isime Decorates Her Nails Wit Dollars / Alex Ekubo Is Not Gay Lady Who Claims To Be Actor Alex Ekubo's Sister Speaks / Kennis Music And Tuface Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.