Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing (33571 Views)

Can You Guess What These Two Eminent Nigerians Are Discussing? (picture) / BUHARI: You Won't Believe What Nigerians Are Discussing Under Buhari's Tweet / See What Yorubas Are Discussing On Tweeter About Cjn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by paix(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Moferere:
I just hope this whole saga is not an arrangee
Isn't it glaring?
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Nchenches: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Throw oil money to them as usual- the higher the number of kidnapped people, the higher the ransom money from crude oil sales.

That’s how you people have reduced Nigeria and all of us to; through your adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Nchenches: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=Moferere post=97065484]I just hope this whole saga is not an arrangee[/ ]

Arrangee - as usual. To Milk the coffers of Nigeria.
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by paix(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nobody will die. All the children will come back. Unlike those CHIBOK girls that don't have mama in the kitchen.
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Janet200: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Using life of the northerners for political sacrifice. I have never seen a country where government do negotiate with criminals. But if na how to track end sars account and protesters una go get power.
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by israelmao(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Those jesters that said it was a fake news when those students were kidnapped,where are they?
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Julkanade: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
It's just so bad to the extent that the government is now negotiating with the enemies of the country for the safe release of the students. Security of lives and properties by the government in power is our constitutional right for crying out loud. Quite unfortunate....
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Julkanade: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Janet200:
Using life of the northerners for political sacrifice. I have never seen a country where government do negotiate with criminals. But if na how to track end sars account and protesters una go get power.
Exactly my thought.
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Chummynoni(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Can you just hear this rubbish?
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
APC SCAM

Boko foot soldiers just cashed out

More fund for ammunition purchase.

Ask yourself how possible it is to convey over 600 school boys with ease. No resistance at all.

Una Father!
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by obicmag(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
You are discussing what?
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by dapadawee: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=Kwanza post=97065359]https://tribuneonlineng.com/kidnappers-of-students-have-contacted-us-we-are-discussing-masari-says-after-meeting-buhari/amp/[/quote
Are you sure this is the first you're discussing with them.?
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by AsawanaDgreat: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
What a shame, discussing with the kidnappers
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by DoubleEngine007: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
smith1985:

if this is ur own way of indirectly campaigning for PDP you have failed woefully.
People are here talking about how APC and PDP failed the country, you're there talking about party A and B. Oga leave party and talk about Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Myhusband(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
useless Governor, you kidnapped students with your terrorist people come still dey use southern Nigeria money to dialogue on their release

I really don't give a damn if all northerners kids are kidnapped, these people are part of those that elected fools at asorock

1 Like

Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Agugbadin: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
ojun50:

the kidnappers had made contact and discussions were going....

My guy fear this people call APC

I fear them well well, if you no fear them na you sabi
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Wannabenz: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ndi Ugwu will kill themselves and still the portray the killers and the victim as the will of allah.
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Agugbadin: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
istina:
Discussing? Instead of rescuing?

I just hope all is not a movie made in Aso Rock

It looks like it.

1 Like

Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by sammytee042(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
It was photoshopped. Nobody was kidnapped. Fear North, fear the a bokis
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by AerialMapper: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
2 Ineffectual buffoons in one picture
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by abduljabbar4(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
obembet:
Businessmen. I love Northerners. They can wipe out the whole community all in the name of money. grin grin

Sounds like Namdi Kanu
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Pimine: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Aswearugaaad

These men in govt. are pure jokers!
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by kingxsamz(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Discussing?
Why not have a drink, throw a party? undecided
Useless government.

2 Likes

Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Designtobuild:
How exactly did over 600 human beings get kidnapped? When you think you've heard it all in Nigeria, then they suprise you again. Pity

The were captured and led to captivity, just like King Nebu of Babylon took Isreal to captivity. The school was invaded and the children captured, at gun point led to captivity.
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by seunmsg(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
istina:
Discussing? Instead of rescuing?

I just hope all is not a movie made in Aso Rock

All options should be on the table. If a peaceful return can be negotiated, great! If not, a rescue operation will be adopted. The good news is that security operatives have located where the children are being Kept and are monitoring them 24/7. So, let’s just be hopeful.
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Basicend: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hundreds of school pulpils were carried away from their location to a hide out. I mean no security checks accosted them on the way. . i mean no phone calls or tracking of any kind. .?

Thereafter, the governor of the state is annoucing to the world that they are discussing with kidnappers. .

These northerners are the most dense / stupid set of clowns i have ever seen. The nollywood movies even looks more real than these charade.

I mean, they expect reasonable persons to take this serious?

What a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by BluntNigerian: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
So, how many Students were kidnapped.??
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Amotekun777: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
obembet:
Businessmen. I love Northerners. They can wipe out the whole community all in the name of money. grin grin

No. You mean Religion. The money is for the SE pple. grin
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by mikefield7: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Someone tried to kidnap my sister but failed here is his phone 08156284497 , please help me to keep calling his phone number.

Since he was discovered he has refused to pick calls.

God will continue to put them to shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by goshen26: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
madridguy:
Governor Masari also noted that security agencies had located the position of the children.

I just tire for this people

Disclosing intelligence info to the media

1 Like

Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Hibeebee1: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Another cashing out for this stupid polithiefcian
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by jerryjohn727: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
Scammers everywhere. FG be ready time for billing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode / PDP Governors Set To Form A New Party - Peoplesdailyng.com / Abuja Residents Storm National Assembly With Lamps Over Lack Of Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.