Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing (33604 Views)

Can You Guess What These Two Eminent Nigerians Are Discussing? (picture) / BUHARI: You Won't Believe What Nigerians Are Discussing Under Buhari's Tweet / See What Yorubas Are Discussing On Tweeter About Cjn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by nkem1992: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=brownemmanuel43 post=97065820]Up for grab
Free To AIT Decoder 9500

Fridge-Freezer 27000
Your location Please
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=nkem1992 post=97074158][/quote]
Lagos
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by delishpot: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Another wahala
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Originalsly: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Designtobuild:

How exactly did over 600 human beings get kidnapped?

How many do you expect to be kidnapped?..5?.... how can that be profitable if the FG will agree to pay N1M each? N5M to share among the kidnappers... the negotiators and the politicians.... and keeping the armed forces away? ... then money for feeding and housing the victims?... and guarding them so they wouldn't run away? It must be 600 ... that's N600M minimum. How can they not know the location of 600 people? Now you should wonder about the billions spent to fight this kind terrorism.... why can't they ehmm... swing into action?
I'm almost sure the military helped transport the victims.
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Notoknaija: 12:18am On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by GeneralB: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Moferere:
I just hope this whole saga is not an arrangee

It obviously is all staged. It's impossible to carry out a heist that large without support from some security operatives or school authorities.
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Coolgent(m): 12:39am On Dec 15, 2020
obembet:
Businessmen. I love Northerners. They can wipe out the whole community all in the name of money. grin grin
Tribal bigot.
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by kabillionaire(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2020
@saharareporters, I hope you guys planted one bug in that meeting? you're the only news source in naija we have confidence in..

besides, we smell rotten cow in this saga
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by crown08(m): 1:09am On Dec 15, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Up for grab
Free To AIT Decoder 9500

Fridge-Freezer 27000
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Tundex911: 5:21am On Dec 15, 2020
More still coming...

We still have long way to head to.

Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by foreshore(m): 6:01am On Dec 15, 2020
dragunov:

They even lied that they located the kidnappers and have engaged them in a gun battle in a forest. Now they are pallying. There is no country again. Since 2014. This madness will continue forever except there is a breakup.

Totally agree with you
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by cardoctor(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2020
Discussing what?
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2020
crown08:
Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by Franklydes(m): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2020
Moferere:
I just hope this whole saga is not an arrangee
My brother na confirm arrangee abeg. baba no wan look incompetent for pipo i

1 Like

Re: Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing by mountmoriah(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2020
obembet:
Businessmen. I love Northerners. They can wipe out the whole community all in the name of money. grin grin
and cow u forget to mention that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Abuja Residents Storm National Assembly With Lamps Over Lack Of Power Supply / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.