Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) (47127 Views)

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dreyton36:

Fool I'm a Catholic so stop saying ill things about others and their beliefs
It takes a lot to be an adult

Catholic indeed. FAKE ASS
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Ariyagist: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
I don't keep Islamic friends.

I don't work with them.

I don't associate with them.

I can only buy something from them unknowingly.

The reason is not because I hate them, but because I don't want to be stabbed for religious unnecessary issues one day.

Don't believe everything you read on internet. Don't also be quick to judge, find out what he did. Somebody cannot just wake and stab him for no reason. It might be business gone wrong. Our Igbo brothers do anything for money outside the shores of Nigeria. Find out what happened in South Africa before you judge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by whodeyhere: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
walosky:
OP ABI Blogger sef na wah!

Your English and write up worry o

If still could not fathom how he was killed or what caused his death

What kind of altercation did they have or simply , what made him stab him

This World sef tire person

You are very correct, half baked news..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by feejay70: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Those allah slaves heartless walai...dey filled arewa and make arewa a terrorist's region...
RIP bro
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Dreyton36: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Catholic indeed. FAKE ASS
grin
grin i love seeing u cry it gives me joy
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kolisky:
The world could have possibly been a better and safer place if ASIA CONTINENT had not existed
Their will not have been any world without the continent.
The problem started when our first parents thought they could go their own way. When they selfishly and unreasonably wanted independence from God. A case that can be liken to a video player that doesn't want any input from it's manufacturer again
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
DAramis:
It is a very big unfortunate situation. He survived all odds in Nigeria to reach a land of unlimited opportunities.

He was working hard to remedy his family's situation back in Nigeria only to be killed by an unfortunate man. Being a Nigerian is getting more difficult. So much envy, jealousy and hatred from others. Rest on bro.

By the way, it seems like some countries in Europe takes their minding their own business to another level. I don't think such would have happened especially when the assailant in question is not holding any gun. People would have intervened before things get out of hand.

Everything you wrote could be adjudged to be okay except the bolded word. If I may ask you, what is there in Nigeria or about Nigerians for anyone to be jealous of ? Nobody is jealous of Nigeria or Nigerians, rather they pity us !
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by babamoha(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
toobusy:
The world could have been a million times more peaceful than it's now if there is nothing like Islam

Not Islam but fanatics and extremist.
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by low2high: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
KABUL devil has killed him.

What do you expect from a man with a TALIBAN HISTORY?

Bombing, beheading, stabbing etc
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
gidient:
Young Nigerian man murdered by a 45 year old Afghanistan refugee in Lisbon, Portugal

A young Nigerian man identified as Henry Onyekachi Awom was reportedly murdered by a 45 year old Afghanistan refugee in circtance that portrays religious intolerance as the attack was premeditated and unprovoked in Lisbon, Portugal.

This incident occurred on the 8th December in Lisbon Portugal.

According to reports from the CM Lisbon, it indicated that Henry appealed for help from people around the area at that time but no one responded to rescue, till he bleed to death.

Unfortunately, Mr. Henry was the bread winner to his family afrer struggling to make to Europe before been victim of Islamic fundamentalism.

Additionally, his family is calling out everyone around the world to seek justice for their son with the statement;

“We his family needs the help of the entire world to seek for justice and to put a stop to this type of act because we don't know who may be the next victim.”

Mr. Henry Onyekachi Awom was aged 29 years old from Ngwugwo Ibere Ancient Kingdom in Ikwuano LGA in Abia State Nigeria.

Rest in peace Peace king, your death won't be in vain

https://backtolifeentertainment.com/2020/12/young-nigerian-man-murdered-by-a-45-year-old-afghanistan-refugee-over-islamic-beliefs-in-lisbon-portugal/

Op,how could you say the young man was murdered in a circumstance "that portrays religious intolerance"when you could not substantiate your claims ? You couldn't tell us exactly what transpired between the two guys that led to the unfortunate death of the young Nigerian. So how is it " religious intolerance " ? Who told you there are no Christians in Afghanistan even though they are minorities ?

People kill or are killed for many reasons. Religion is just one of these reasons. The man could have been murdered as a result of failed business deals or any other reasons at that.

The world will definitely be a better place for us all if people like you stop fanning the ember of religious discords.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Gabriel004:
Religion of peace indeed.

Evil ocultic religion.

I spit on Islam and Mohamad in his rotten and decaying useless grave.

I will rather be a stone than be a Muslim.
. Subhanallah! Well we were taught not to disrespect peoples beliefs mock or speak ill about bt unfortunately u wish u could say the same.. fy
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Bakr4u: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
FAKE NEWS EVERY WHERE
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by alasane: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
ORIAYO70:

You hardly found a Christian pick up arms against another, or kill base on religion grand, but these Fundamentalist r the reason the world know no peace.. .

They should be ashamed of themselves.

But you people said "The pen is mightier than the sword". how many Islamic countries were bomb by those xtians
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by KELVIN84171: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
kheny12:
And you think u make sense with this trash you wrote.
10000000000000000% making sense. Okay tell me, APART FROM TERRORISM WHAT AGAIN IS MUSLIM AND ISLAM KNOWN FOR?
CAN’T YOUR GOD FIGHT FOR HIS FUCKING SELF?
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Edyice:
Best way to stay alive

Read this and be save

lol am a muslim and we both on the same forum! Will you also deactivate your account after knowing this?
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
joyandfaith:

Nothing but truth.
Nothing like liberal muslims.
All Christians are Saint then.. Christians have never killed anyone.. Mumu talk. Ona go just open ona gutter mouth de talk like idiots..
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Karlovich:
The Nigerian he killed had nothing to do with his problems, it had nothing to with the war in Afghanistan. This is pure religious extremism.
these news isn't complete! But he wouldn't have been a refugee if Yankees hadn't invade his country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
I always wonder their own kinda creature angry
omenka:
It is just sickening. These guys are polluting this space with so much hate and bigotry. How is he even sure the Afgan is a Muslim to start with? Gosh.

Don't we even read about their brothers killing their brothers around here? Is that also as a result of religion or is he going to say to such "this is why I dont have brothers"?

These guys are such hopeless caricatures of humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by planetx: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
DAramis:
It is a very big unfortunate situation. He survived all odds in Nigeria to reach a land of unlimited opportunities.

He was working hard to remedy his family's situation back in Nigeria only to be killed by an unfortunate man. Being a Nigerian is getting more difficult. So much envy, jealousy and hatred from others. Rest on bro.

By the way, it seems like some countries in Europe takes their minding their own business to another level. I don't think such would have happened especially when the assailant in question is not holding any gun. People would have intervened before things get out of hand.
Unlimited opportunities in a third world shithole like Portugal? You are delusional.
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Zakiushenry: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ogun kill Mohammed himself and the fucking Islamic religion.
gidient:
Young Nigerian man murdered by a 45 year old Afghanistan refugee in Lisbon, Portugal

A young Nigerian man identified as Henry Onyekachi Awom was reportedly murdered by a 45 year old Afghanistan refugee in circtance that portrays religious intolerance as the attack was premeditated and unprovoked in Lisbon, Portugal.

This incident occurred on the 8th December in Lisbon Portugal.

According to reports from the CM Lisbon, it indicated that Henry appealed for help from people around the area at that time but no one responded to rescue, till he bleed to death.

Unfortunately, Mr. Henry was the bread winner to his family afrer struggling to make to Europe before been victim of Islamic fundamentalism.

Additionally, his family is calling out everyone around the world to seek justice for their son with the statement;

“We his family needs the help of the entire world to seek for justice and to put a stop to this type of act because we don't know who may be the next victim.”

Mr. Henry Onyekachi Awom was aged 29 years old from Ngwugwo Ibere Ancient Kingdom in Ikwuano LGA in Abia State Nigeria.

Rest in peace Peace king, your death won't be in vain

https://backtolifeentertainment.com/2020/12/young-nigerian-man-murdered-by-a-45-year-old-afghanistan-refugee-over-islamic-beliefs-in-lisbon-portugal/
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
DAramis:

Not really, we don't take it to the extent of not intervening when someone is in danger of being killed, especially when a mad muslim 45 years old ignorant man is attacking a 29 years old man.

The people around them at the refugee camp were probarbly afraid to get into trouble, there are also ussually more muslim populations in them refugee camps.
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nwanyibeanyi:
Soon as I saw Portugal, the family name of Awom in Ngwugwo Ikwuano came to mind and sadly he's related to someone I know from there.

Nawaoo, person run from Nigeria in search of greener pastures only to meet sudden death in the hands of a religious extremist.

May his souls find peace.

Nigeria and Bihari had failed us.

He lost focus... Instead of him. To focus on hutsle... He went into religious ish
... These Muslims can fight for their God
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
planetx:
Unlimited opportunities in a third world shithole like Portugal? You are delusional.
Errr.. what is wrong with Portugal? undecided anyone who possess a portuguese passport has Unlimited opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Perfectman1: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
kheny12:
And you think u make sense with this trash you wrote.
nooo,he no make sense,idiot,only God knows how I hate Islamic
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by lightwind(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Islam smh
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by DAramis: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Everything you wrote could be adjudged to be okay except the bolded word. If I may ask you, what is there in Nigeria or about Nigerians for anyone to be jealous of ? Nobody is jealous of Nigeria or Nigerians, rather they pity us !

Firstly, everywhere Nigerians goes to, their would be a difference felt by others whether positively or negatively due to their actions and inaction.

Jealousy is a vice which means unjustifiable and inordinate dislike of someone due to some perceived attribute the other person has. Even though the jealous person might be better off than the other person.

For the guy in question, he is handsome with swag (I think). You can't tell if there is one or two (Muslim) women who are closer to him due to his handsome attribute which attracted this old disgusting man to feel jealous towards him.... to the extent of killing him.

On the other hand, envy is dislike for someone due to a given skill, or personality which the person has. Envy is a mildest form of jealousy. An envious person hardly plan towards another person's death even though he or she would wish evil to befall the other person but definitely, a jealous person wishes another person's death (That is the only thing that makes him or her happy). The 3 vices I listed in my initial comment is what I referred to as The 3 Musketeers Vices.

NB:The above analysis is my personal opinion which is not necessarily that you should key into. Peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Rawgold29(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
can anyone show me the peace in Islam... from Boko Haram to AL SHABABA ..ISIS.. TALIBAN.. few i could count now Billions that could be used to better the life of the people is been used to fight them everyday... pls where is the peace in Islam, family are crying in Nigeria in Cameron and all over the world .. its just a pity
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by DAramis: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
gypsey:

The people around them at the refugee camp were probarbly afraid to get into trouble, there are also ussually more muslim populations in them refugee camps.

Well, the first statement of being afraid still boils down to what I said initially of them minding their business (Aka cowardice).

For the second statement, it might be more like it. Most times, No Muslim would like to go against a fellow Muslim when issues comes up.
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Edyice:
Best way to stay alive

Read this and be save

Most of my friends are Muslims, all the boss have worked with are Muslims but they are not radical Muslims
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Empiree: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
madridguy:
Continue deceiving yourself. So the Afghanistan man doesn't have a name. This has no single connection with religion but business deal went sour.

thanks. Media and bloggers are the ones causing religious controversies in the world. And idiots on this forum with laminated brain can't think beyond this adulterated article.

See Nigerian Christians turned this to religious issue as if Nigeria is saint. This is random killing just like in Nigeria. The reason they started attacking Islam is bcuz this silly article says "Islamic fundamentalist" just because the guy is from afghanistan.

You need to dig this story and you realize it has nothing to do with religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra / I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! / My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.