Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Good Or Bad Thing Your Uncle Or Aunty Did For You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Good Or Bad Thing Your Uncle Or Aunty Did For You (230 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Or Bad Thing Your Uncle Or Aunty Did For You by bossvitality(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
What are the good and the bad things your uncle or aunty did for you that you can't forget in a hurry. mine is my uncle sponsored me through my tertiary education
Re: The Good Or Bad Thing Your Uncle Or Aunty Did For You by Lekanberry(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
D
Re: The Good Or Bad Thing Your Uncle Or Aunty Did For You by chatinent: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
They felt I would have a blank future without them.

Three of them rn can't even find their future.

Never look down on anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Good Or Bad Thing Your Uncle Or Aunty Did For You by donbachi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
I dont have any.
Re: The Good Or Bad Thing Your Uncle Or Aunty Did For You by id4sho(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
asslickers
Re: The Good Or Bad Thing Your Uncle Or Aunty Did For You by jidamsel43(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Why do you always like people to discuss the negative issue every time?

(1) (Reply)

Chymall A Business For All Family To Invest In / Are You Looking For Quality Affordable Furniture In Abuja / Any Body Experiencing This Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.