Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled (5906 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Amotekun: Western Nigeria Security Network In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by naijapips04: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2020
This is stupidity. Nnamdi kani is setting up men to be murdered only to cry genocide afterwards. This is not a wise move.
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by hollah123: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Akudaisi:
and you think you are wise,nwunne you are a dumbo,who will accept the bill in Nigeria,see the current system favours those in the NA so it going there is dead on arrival,I don't have time for irrelevant people claiming wise but foolish
where is bss?
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:

Bros, it can't work..

Are they going to be using cassava stick to arrest the criminals?

Cos if they are considering of arming themselves without government authority, they are simply a militia group.

Secondly, the SE governor's will do all they can to stop it , politicians don't support things they are not going to gain financially...

What do you mean by that? Die for what?
Lmao ...there is no igbo village thar u can't find someone who can make ak47 ....gun no be the issue

U want them to sure the guns in video ? Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by Afamed: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Typical chest beater
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by tamdun: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

You think they don't know what they are doing?

Think bro!

Thousands of youths ready to die and at the command of one man! Think!

For me, KANU is going easy on these idiotic politicians. If it were me, hmm.
Of course they don't know what they are doing, u shouldn't be realising such video
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by bamite(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
LZAA:

Sai babarism is dangerous smiley

Senseless comment as usual
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by Akudaisi: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
hollah123:
where is bss?
who is that?
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by PapaNwaeje: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
tamdun:

Of course they don't know what they are doing, u shouldn't be realising such video

IPOB was facing a kinda "crisis" which melted those not mentally strong, MNK has always been accused of embezzling money for security.

He proved them wrong and again this time, we just succeeded in gaining more sympathies. The video I posted in my channel gathered views from 3 different continents.

Think!

2 Likes

Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by PapaNwaeje: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
DarrrkMatter:

army will kill all of them las las lol

OK grin
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by PapaNwaeje: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
xcon:
If boko haram can not defeat Nigeria ipob can not instead SE will become just like NE.

OK, angry grin
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by PapaNwaeje: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
EMMY76:
These guys can destabilize the whole west african region if armed. I really wonder how Nmk was able to convince these huge sea of igbo youths to abandon their businesses and join this security outfit. Where is he getting the money to maintain these guys?

grin angry cheesy he scams people grin
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by PapaNwaeje: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lmao ...there is no igbo village thar u can't find someone who can make ak47 ....gun no be the issue

I have videos that will make some people faint forever grin

E go shock them. I repeat KANU is soft on us

2 Likes

Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by PapaNwaeje: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Don't mind him, the first person that makes the mistake of putting on that uniform out from that forest they are hiding into the city, that person will never see the face of freedom no more,the federal government will seriously deal with the person. Nnadi Kanu is becoming increasingly annoying.

EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK PERSONNELS SEEN PROTECTING PEOPLE'S FARMLAND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxmogj4M4zw
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by favor914: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Paperworka:
Are you sure you are an Igbo? Please check your lineage very well because I heard lately that the Fulani soldiers impregnated some Igbo women during the Biafra War angry angry angry angry angry grin grin shocked shocked
We are all Nigerians, same way it goes, are you sure you are not really Hausa/Fulani whose grand parents decided to remain in Enugu during the coal rush?
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by PapaNwaeje: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
favor914:
We are all Nigerians, same way it goes, are you sure you are not really Hausa/Fulani whose grand parents decided to remain in Enugu during the coal rush?

grin grin cheesy
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by Dedetwo(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Exc2000:

Mr Wise Undumb man... So matching and singing holding each others dick would get you referendum?! After the stupid parade what next?!

Such funny bunch

I guess the above childish and ignorant crap would not have surfaced if Biafra had existed, at least, six months before besieged with war of attrition. If this group in the alleged picture of ESN is given solid tactical training on handling of warfare apparatus, they will rout unprofessional Nigerian army in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by Web2020: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Don't mind him, the first person that makes the mistake of putting on that uniform out from that forest they are hiding into the city, that person will never see the face of freedom no more,the federal government will seriously deal with the person. Nnadi Kanu is becoming increasingly annoying.
You have no idea of what is going on. You people only talk like parrot. If not dialogue, Nigeria Army was like rat in the hands Niger delta militants. Find out. Advise your cow in assorock to handle this issue with almost care.
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:58am On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:

Bros, it can't work..

Are they going to be using cassava stick to arrest the criminals?

Cos if they are considering of arming themselves without government authority, they are simply a militia group.

Secondly, the SE governor's will do all they can to stop it , politicians don't support things they are not going to gain financially...

What do you mean by that? Die for what?

Have you shown these videos to sai baba? Make sure buhari see these videos.

God punish miyattiAlla

1 Like

Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by NwaAro: 2:15am On Dec 16, 2020
I'll really love to see the Nigerian police or army show their true strength of character by confronting these boys... But we all know how it's going to play out, they will cowardly avoid the Eastern security network men and rather unleash their "bravery" on unarmed civilians and other soft targets. By the way I met a bunch of these ESN guys on patrol around my community in Enugu yesterday evening on my way to a traditional wedding, they weren't armed with Ak-47s but regular pump action rifles, apparently they were hired to guard the occasion... I was driving by and rolled down my window to hail them, they politely hailed me back and I could swear I recognized one of them who looked like a childhood friend of mine.
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by IduNaOba: 5:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Igbochief001:

Them. Don show am. Sef...
MNK is dead serious this time
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by IduNaOba: 5:24am On Dec 16, 2020
NwaAro:
I'll really love to see the Nigerian police or army show their true strength of character by confronting these boys... But we all know how it's going to play out, they will cowardly avoid the Eastern security network men and rather unleash their "bravery" on unarmed civilians and other soft targets. By the way I met a bunch of these ESN guys on patrol around my community in Enugu yesterday evening on my way to a traditional wedding, they weren't armed with Ak-47s but regular pump action rifles, apparently they were hired to guard the occasion... I was driving by and rolled down my window to hail them, they politely hailed me back and I could swear I recognized one of them who looked like a childhood friend of mine.
Anambra unit dey carry AK as seen here on naira land. I think you saw enugu forest guard o
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by PapaNwaeje: 5:35am On Dec 16, 2020
NwaAro:

Wow, that's cool
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by Vistra40: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

You think they don't know what they are doing?

Think bro!

Thousands of youths ready to die and at the command of one man! Think!

For me, KANU is going easy on these idiotic politicians. If it were me, hmm.

But the man giving you the order is tucked safely in far away London with his family and you are here willing to die and waste your life. Think!!!
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by NdigboWorldwide: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Web2020:
You have no idea of what is going on. You people only talk like parrot. If not dialogue, Nigeria Army was like rat in the hands Niger delta militants. Find out. Advise your cow in assorock to handle this issue with almost care.
My brother there is nothing going on.
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by NwaAro: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2020
IduNaOba:

Anambra unit dey carry AK as seen here on naira land. I think you saw enugu forest guard o
You were actually right, I spoke to a few of them but I won't say anymore than this... but I can tell you that vigilance is on an all time high right now in the East.
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by Fabulousl0l(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

Do not worry about that bro? Politicians are nothing but greedy men, remember what happened during the endsars protest.

Men and women there are ready to die to protect their mothers, fathers and land from insecurities and other dangers UNDER ONE COMMAND!

Under which command?
2mrw now, you people will be crying that Army are killing you

You won't behave yourself now, well I just hope that you and all your relationship is under one command

1 Like

Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by ImDStar: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
I like your reasoning bro.

Where his he getting the money from?
Which means so many people are behind him both home and abroad.

One thing you can't take away from him is his courage, Nigeria is not working, why not restructure it or divide it?

EMMY76:
These guys can destabilize the whole west african region if armed. I really wonder how Nmk was able to convince these huge sea of igbo youths to abandon their businesses and join this security outfit. Where is he getting the money to maintain these guys?
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by xcon: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
NwaAro:
No what will happen is that the SE will become just like NE, the SE will become refugees in your land, your women will be rapped, your people will be starved you will be calling and begging for peace.
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by big7: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
ESN is a welcome development
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by big7: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
xcon:
No what will happen is that the SE will become just like NE, the SE will become refugees in your land, your women will be rapped, your people will be starved you will be calling and begging for peace.

when you comment try to apply wisdom...this are men trying to protect their people i dont see anything wrong with that
Re: Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled by NwaAro: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
xcon:
Fulani herdsmen are already raping your ugly women in the South wastee, your people have become economic refugees in their own lands thanks to the more industrious Igbos who have bought nearly all your developed spaces, and no we are not begging you apes for peace cause it will be man vs man this time and no Britain or Russia to bail you out like they did in 1967...the realities of those times aren't the same anymore cause we've seen how incompetent and useless your military are when faced with bullets. So bring it on already, all die na die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma / Air Force Denies Reported Bombardment Of Yobe Community / Breaking: President Directly Annoints Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.