Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma (5889 Views)

Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt / Tinubu Speaks On Uzodinma’s Victory At The Supreme Court / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Zegemi(f): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
"Fighting corruption in Nigeria is very sophisticated. It is extremely difficult. Hope, Uzodima, I'll be very careful with your future invitations" PMB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnGBkPrTkkU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by SadiqBabaSani: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pregnant comment
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by tommy589(m): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Buhari just dropped the punch line and walked away grin

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by rikithor(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Really!
We didn't invite him in the first place,na
Learn how to drive better than you are told or shown, manual or automatic cars; driving license, vehicle papers services also available
See contacts below

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Napoleondegreat: 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
That statement means: I regret visiting your state or Don't you ever invite me to your state again idiot!!!

It serves the supreme court governor right

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by SpatialKing(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
I will be careful with your future invitations... What does that mean

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by NothingDoMe: 12:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Trust bubu to always talk off point.

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by valicious1(m): 12:28am On Sep 12, 2021
SpatialKing:
I will be careful with your future invitations... What does that mean
it means he was shocked by the disgrace he got. A whole President came to a state and the citizens of the state never came out to welcome him

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Zegemi(f): 12:57am On Sep 12, 2021
valicious1:

it means he was shocked by the disgrace he got. A whole President came to a state and the citizens of the state never came out to welcome him

Exactly

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by kahal29: 1:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Zegemi:
"Fighting corruption in Nigeria is very sophisticated. It is extremely difficult. Hope, Uzodima, I'll be very careful with your future invitations" PMB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnGBkPrTkkU

I can see you no get hand work
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by TooMuchStuff: 1:52am On Sep 12, 2021
Hypocritical lots
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Faber(m): 1:57am On Sep 12, 2021
This one na see finish...Hope's brain has been ruptured by hydroquinone in bleeching cream
How can you invite Buhari to Imo state in this era of IPOB Sit at Home grin

The body double just said to Hope:

"Hey Idiot don't ever invite me to your empty and ghost state again". grin

But the body double himself is mad. Supreme Court made someone governor, the people said no be our governor and you expect the people to come and welcome you. Na Supreme Court judges supposed welcome Bubu in Imo state.

Hope Uzodimma have entered the list of one term governors in Nigeria like Ohakim, Ambode etc.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by SweetiliciousD: 2:23am On Sep 12, 2021
The message is clear.

Mr. President "welcome to Imo state" is not the same as

Mr. President "You are free to come to Imo state"

Biafra message fully delivered.

Biafra is here.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by SmartPolician: 4:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Anyone who says that Buhari didn't know that he met a ghost town during his visit to imo State is only deceiving themselves.

I know that whenever Buhari visits the north, people climb on billboards and trees to have a glimpse of him, wave at him and praise him. Of course, he is human and enjoys such scenes.

Imagine an entire region shutting down in protest because a president is visiting. Indeed, the IPOB sent a strong, unprecedented message to him and his goons. I'm sure what he met in Imo State was shocking, to say the least.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Capitalpunisher: 5:27am On Sep 12, 2021
When the presidential trousers he made for the president is making headlines all over the world for the wrong reasons, i shouldn't expect less

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Rawgold29(m): 5:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Gmb
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by rex444(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2021
If sitting at home will be my way of protesting , make sense oooo.... I don tire to dey carry placard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Igbofirstfarmer: 6:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Pregnant statement

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Karemarealty288(m): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2021
This is the beginning of Hope Uzodimma's problem.....
Hook line and sinker.....Presidential attention is far from him henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Rawgold29:
Gmb
Giger Mega Bite
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Grace001: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2021
He was disappointed... No rented cheerer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by omowolewa: 6:44am On Sep 12, 2021
At least be careful of wardrobe malfunctions

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Hellonearth007: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2021
The message was so clear.I was even thinking that people will still come out maybe not to hail him but to confirm he is the real Bubu but Alas, nobody cares if he is real Bubu or not.

So sad for him.

Hopelessness Uzodimgba,next time mind the way u talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by KoleDgreat2020(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2021
The time for d president invitation to imo was wrong...hope uzodimma should have known better

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Zegemi(f): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2021
kahal29:

I can see you no get hand work

You mean the President who said so doesn't get handwork?
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Passionnn: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Everything about the visit was wrong.
Ordinary to get rented crowds, Hope couldn't even achieve that.
To complete the humiliation, he asked an obioma to make the president's trousers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by ProfGday(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2021
The caption of this should be;

A big idiot gave a stern warning to junior idiot never to invite him again to his house

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Doubleoh7: 7:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Baba saw what the online keyboard warriors did not see and experience and I'm glad he publicly voiced it to his hearing. Even an LGA chairman would have pulled more crowd than what was there to welcome a sitting president. Let me not talk about the tensed atmosphere and level of security presence in a country that is not at war. Glad he got the message that was passed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Charmingrascal(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2021
I thought they said the outing was a success.

Buhari was shocked when he got to Imo, Uzodima is failure.
He disgraced the President, his rented crowd didn't show up and the project Buhari commissioned was something that a mere Local Government chairman can do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Busymike: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Buhari...... Everyone no go forget you
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by McStoic(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2021
What a country! What a visit! Uzodinma is always shooting blanks and off point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt Hits N42.8 Trillion Amid Shrinking Revenue / Hilda Williams For Lagos State Governor / Buhari Release New Official Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.