Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States (1496 Views)

Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / VAT: South West States Plan Joint Action, Other States Give Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 15, 2020
You're a fool.
Goat
Re: Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States by Benwallt(m): 5:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Southwest and the rest.
Re: Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States by Tunde835(m): 5:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Rahkman:
grin i swear that arrewa dude na case
Arrewa is being paid to promote d North; i think d OP is too but he is new dats y wen he creates topics he presents it in a manner that almost looks like a joke. I remember wen he said lagos cant match kano in commercial activities
Re: Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States by Tunde835(m): 5:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Shut up and accept the honest truth from your master. northern Nigeria except for a few places is hundred times better than the whole of south west.
Dude u sound like a clown, read wat u just especially in d post where u said kaduna is more developed than lagos. If u ar new to this online sponsoring u need to quickly learn more fast cause with all d topics u ar posting u sound like a jokester

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States by Fahdiga(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Tunde835:
Dude u sound like a clown, read wat u just especially in d post where u said kaduna is more developed than lagos. If u ar new to this online sponsoring u need to quickly learn more fast cause with all d topics u ar posting u sound like a jokester
Oga you are the clown here. where in my post did I say that Kaduna is more developed than Lagos. the topic is talking about security and not development. you better accept the honest truth from your master before he woz you better slap
Re: Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States by Arrewa: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Tunde835:
Arrewa is being paid to promote d North; i think d OP is too but he is new dats y wen he creates topics he presents it in a manner that almost looks like a joke. I remember wen he said lagos cant match kano in commercial activities
stop deceiving yourself... This Kaduna1stson is an igbo man he is not a northerner. He is only here to cause division. Unless of you're also playing the script

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States by BigSarah(f): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2020
This is not entirely false, in states like Niger, kebbi, sokoto. People don't lock Gates or even their doors, a whole LGA can have just one police station.. The north is pleasantly safer to live in than most SW states...
The north is too big both literally, numerically, to be entirely unsafe
Re: Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States by Ghengiskhan(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
sorry to disappoint you... 

Out of 19 Northern state... We are facing security challenges in 3 northern states and That happens to be villages.

But because of the love and unity in the north... We share the pains of these states protesting and demanding for a secured north.

But bigots online and offline would come to tell us how the whole northern states has been terrorized.

Once there is kidnapping in any village in Zamfara.

They will come online to tell how there is kidnapping in the north... They will never mention zamfara. 

They will never tell you people were kidnapped in a village in Zamfara or Kastina rather they would say north.

They're doing all this to send a signal that the whole of Northern states are unsafe.

Gombe is one of the safest state in Nigeria.

Kaduna state is safer than Oyo and Lagos states!!

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!! 

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

And other northern states that hardly record case of robbery in a year.

The north is a region with 16 core northern states. 

But children of hate from the SW would come online to tell the world how unsafe the whole northern region is.

The way you bigots always scream north up and down makes me believe that majority of think that north is a state not a region.

You guys should stop all this senseless stereotypes! 

My state kaduna is more developed and peaceful than the entire South Western states put together.

Cc Arrewa helinues simplyleo omenka

If you no dey fear people, fear God..... Haba mallam
Re: Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2020
U need to be smart to impersonate a tribe,
And you my friend is far from smart

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States by chozzy: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2020
OK
Re: Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States by beejaay: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:
Funnily, the NL's Northerners know say na one flatron dey behind this moniker.

Omoluwabi and correct Arewa should ignore the op with his delusional

Olodo like you.. But if it was against the Igbos u will be so happy and showing your 32 abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Arresting Religious Clerics In Orlu tagging them ESN / Only Land Owners And Business Class Should Be Allowed To Vote In 2023 / Gulak: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma 2 weeks to produce killers,threaten Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.