Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Please Help Me With This Bank Issue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me With This Bank Issue (338 Views)

Help: I Don't Know Where This Bank Alert Came From / This Bank Is Giving Loans To Non-customers, How To Access It / Nairalanders.....i Need Your Views On This Bank Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by Uzomacharles: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sorry to distract you...

Please I made a transfer to a customer in my shop and it went to another person account (same customer bank account)....

I went to my bank and I was given a form to fill and I did as I was told and I was told that it would be reversed after 3-4working days...

Though the customer uses Access-Diamond while I UBA..

so I just wanna ask if anyone has encountered this issue and how was it solved...

Any way to view the receiver phone number??
Re: Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by longetivity(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wait for your bank feedback
Re: Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by Uzomacharles: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
longetivity:
Wait for your bank feedback
But the rightful person that's supposed to receive the money is bothered..
Re: Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by ipobarethieves: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uzomacharles:

But the rightful person that's supposed to receive the money is bothered..
Dnt panic.If the guy u mistakenly send Ur money to withdraw/spend Ur money like say nah windfall/covid free money,he'll suffer for it.Why dey not call him immediately/ reverse it since his number is there with dem

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by Uzomacharles: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Dnt panic.If the guy u mistakenly send Ur money to withdraw/spend Ur money like say nah windfall/covid free money,he'll suffer for it.Why dey not call him immediately/ reverse it since his number is there with dem

you have any idea on how to get the receiver number?
Re: Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by ipobarethieves: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uzomacharles:

you have any idea on how to get the receiver number?
Only Diamond/Access Bank Customer Care can give/help u with dat.I doubt they'll give u expect u Sabi person there Go to Access bank as early as 7 AM.Wen bank open @8,see d Customer care and give dem his acc NUM with transfer evidence
Re: Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by Uzomacharles: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Only Diamond/Access Bank Customer Care can give/help u with dat.I doubt they'll give u expect u Sabi person there Go to Access bank as early as 7 AM.Wen bank open @8,see d Customer care and give dem his acc NUM with transfer evidence

I met them today around 3:59 and I think I was late cos I went to my bank UBA and I was told to come today..
Re: Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by ipobarethieves: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uzomacharles:

I met them today around 3:59 and I think I was late cos I went to my bank UBA and I was told to come today..
Dnt panic He'll blame himself if he spend what doesn't belong to him.Go back to Access bank tomorrow morning ok.I believe UBA already sent out mail to Access bank..Dnt worry.The money go choke his throat if he withdraw it
Re: Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by Uzomacharles: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Dnt panic He'll blame himself if he spend what doesn't belong to him.Go back to Access bank tomorrow morning ok.I believe UBA already sent out mail to Access bank..Dnt worry.The money go choke his throat if he withdraw it

Na female sef...
Re: Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by ipobarethieves: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Na female sef...
Good.Nah how much.
Re: Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by Uzomacharles: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Good.Nah how much.
Re: Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by ipobarethieves: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Dnt panic.Chop and sleep.Ur 7k is safe.Go to access bank with transaction evidence.Abeg carry Ur face mask with u
Re: Please Help Me With This Bank Issue by ipobarethieves: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Na female sef...
Go to Access bank now and do d needful

(1) (Reply)

i pity u if u miss this opportunity, Mainnet 2021 / Shocking Proof: How I Made Over $100 From Jojoslot/joker A Week Ago / Meet Sola Ogunniyi: Nigerian Who Returned N38 Million Mistakenly Paid To Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.