Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems (3455 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by joyandfaith: 3:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Minjim:
She didn't make fun of the situation.
She was laughing at the comment of that Yusuf guy.

Come to think of it. We all know that all over the world musical events are not taking place due to covid-19.
So doesn't it sound foolish for any musician to travel saying he's going for a concert. That's a reckless behaviour. The crime might have even done unnoticed but he started posting pictures.
How do we think the local artists there who had not worked since March will feel?
Let's reason it now. Over here, we will do worse. Different # tag would be on Twitter by now

I feel you.
Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 15, 2020
JAWBONE:

There is nothing humorous about the current situation. Don't be dense.

Two Nigerians are currently detained in a foreign country. What is funny about that?

Nigeria does not need sentimental people like you in leadership role ever or in role that requires integrity and a dedication, at all times, to do and uphold what is right.

If they broke the law in a foreign land they bear the consequences. As simple as that. Because they are celebs they should go Scot free or Abike Dabire should go and dobale for them to be set free? Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 15, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Very useless woman called Abike Dabiri

You are the useless person if you cannot answer with a simple yes or no whether Tems and co broke the law of Uganda.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 15, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:

You should rather blame the useless, lawless and arrogant people you call celebs. I don't even know what concerns Dabiri in this while you "useless" people fail to mention the wrongdoing of the principals actors Tems and co.

To show you how serious Ugandans are that no one trample on their laws, read the section in bold below to note people like you are part of the problem and not some of the leaders you keep insulting and blaming blindly for everything.

https://nairametrics.com/2020/12/14/omah-lay-and-tems-arrested-in-uganda-to-remain-in-police-custody-till-16-december/

Nigerian artistes, Stanley Omah Didia a.k.a Omah Lay and Temilade Openyi a.k.a Tems have been arrested in Uganda.

They both faced a Ugandan court on Monday after being charged with “Negligently doing acts likely to spread an infectious diseases.”

This was disclosed by the Ugandan police in a social media statement on Monday afternoon. The artists were arrested after they allegedly performed in a concert at Uganda over the weekend.

“The earlier plans of releasing them on police bond were suspended after their casefile was sanctioned by the Office of the DPP. They were jointly charged with four other Ugandans. All remanded till Wednesday 16.12.2020.”

Omah Lay disclosed that the Ugandan authorities have blocked the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign affairs from interfering.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Let me ask this question?

Will you Nigerians allow two Ugandans to perform in your country after the likes of Burna, Wizkid and Froggy weren't allowed to perform due to covid -19 restrictions?

If yes, then it speaks volumes of your lawlessness and indiscipline.

I'm not happy about the current state of them but let's call a spade a spade. True, it is a huge slap on Nigeria that small Uganda want rub shoulder with us but still, they commited an offence and need to be remanded for future purposes

8 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by Okoroawusa: 4:48am On Dec 15, 2020
She didn't make the statement. She reacted to someone's comment. Make una take am easy o!

Bloggers will make neither heaven nor hell...

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by Notatribalist(m): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet. Did she send them to break the rules of other nations?
What rule did he break?was he supposed to wear mask to perform? Or was he the organizer of the show?Just shut up your smelling mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by Matheusmartin: 6:13am On Dec 15, 2020
The idiotic woman sef dey laugh.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2020
OneTemplate:

I am a useless person just like my useless mother, thunder fire my papa and lineage.
your cup of pathetic tea sir
Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2020
OneTemplate:

[s]You should rather blame the useless, lawless and arrogant people you call celebs. I don't even know what concerns Dabiri in this while you "useless" people fail to mention the wrongdoing of the principals actors Tems and co.

To show you how serious Ugandans are that no one trample on their laws, read the section in bold below to note people like you are part of the problem and not some of the leaders you keep insulting and blaming blindly for everything[/s].

https://nairametrics.com/2020/12/14/omah-lay-and-tems-arrested-in-uganda-to-remain-in-police-custody-till-16-december/

when i say APC zombies are the most dimwitted set of human beings on earth, they'll say im insulting them. How does one really respond to such foolishness ? Is this even the first time she's goofing sef ? Na her yeye lifestyle wey make that mallo pursue her from office sef wey make her dey cry like okpor for social media the other day. So once again, wetin i wan carry these mumu zombies do now and why has there been frantic damage control since yesterday (consisting of insults as usual)?
I no get time for your mumu my brother so please dont even bother mentioning me again. Have a lovely day sir cool

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by KosiGee(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Aileexa1:
Let me ask this question?

Will you Nigerians allow two Ugandans to perform in your country after the likes of Burna, Wizkid and Froggy weren't allowed to perform due to covid -19 restrictions?

If yes, then it speaks volumes of your lawlessness and indiscipline.

I'm not happy about the current state of them but let's call a spade a spade. True, it is a huge slap on Nigeria that small Uganda want rub shoulder with us but still, they commited an offence and need to be remanded for future purposes

I disagree with the ‘huge slap on Nigeria’... it’s not a slap on Nigeria rather on the two artistes who disregarded the pandemic worries to promote their art in Uganda. That was disrespectful of the country and the worldwide efforts being made to combat Covid.

It’ll be a slap on Nigeria if Abike Dabiri dabbles into this matter. Everything shouldn’t be about popularity and connection in the society. Uganda will be setting a very bad precedence if the cower to any sort of pressure from Nigeria.

Ronaldinho was sent to prison over immigration issues, Funke Akindele was punished for breaking covid restriction rules.

Who is Omah Lay or Tems? They should carry their crosses and leave Nigeria out of this. They would learn their lessons after this experience.

Btw...if two Ugandans came to Nigeria to perform within this period, there will be uproar. Lots of people will curse the hell of out Uganda and even blame Buhari’s incompetency for that.
Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by jimmychang: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
She has a right to respond to the satire and in this case, the joke is on those who leave their own country to go to a foreign country and break their laws and the ignorant people who don't get it that these people in detention in Gambia, like most of us, don't have immunity overseas.

Even those with diplomatic immunity are some times not spared like the case of the wife of American diplomat who killed a UK citizen in an auto accident and quickly bailed to the US. The UK court is insisting that she must go on trial.

I have seen this woman called Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa beg Nigerians severally to try and obey the laws of their foreign host whenever they travel overseas but it is clear all her appeals fell on deaf ears of people hard of hearing.

Like endSars that they used fake news hype to mislead others, they think the online rants and insults on Mrs Erewa on nairaland will open their prison door. NO!!

They are not the first foreigners to have issues overseas and Nigeria has done same too to visiting stars especially in the 70s,80s when we have very strict rules in place.

Robinho, a Brazilian football star and even Messi were not spared for breaking laws in a foreign land.

They should just plead guilty, pay fine and return home instead of embarrassing themselves and the country.

It is hypocrisy when even in your own country you jail people for breaking covid rules and now tell other countries not to enforce their own laws

The summary of all you just wrote is that you know nothing .....

Bla bla bla...trash
Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by MajohBankz: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
What I know is that oluwa will comfort Omah lay despite the fact that these people are ungodly.
Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by odudueffiom(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
if person go just see dis woman for street,give am better knock!!! she needs it!!
Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by idealogical: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
I'm so happy and excited that Uganda jailed the lawless clown. When in Nigeria, they are lawless, they disobey Nigerian laws, they abuse and insult the government and our laws and when the government try to enforce the law, they and their lawbreaking friends, useless and unpatriotic activist hustlers shout tyranny, injustice and and all kinds of rubbish.

Not that I blame these useless piece of shit and law breaking people, I blame the Nigerian government, we have laws that we don't enforce and when we do try to enforce our laws, they get bullied by other lawbreaking cowards and anti Nigerian activists.

Nigerian government need to let these clowns rot in jail in Uganda to set example and even start enforcing our laws here in Nigeria, Davido and many other useless artists did the same thing here in Nigeria and got away with it with not even s slap on the wrist, even the useless state governor who was supposed to enforce his own laws was star struck and even posed for pictures with the lawbreaker from another state.

They are lucky that they didn't get the maximum 10 year sentence in Uganda.

The fact that you get away with your lawlessness in Nigeria doesn/t mean other countries won't teach you the lesson you did not get at home.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by idealogical: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:

You sound more like the useless and lawless people Nigerian can do without.
Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by allawizzow(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
JAWBONE:

There is nothing humorous about the current situation. Don't be dense.

Two Nigerians are currently detained in a foreign country. What is funny about that?
She only reacted to the tweet posted by someone.
She did not make fun of the situation. In fact, she already addressed the issue where she stated that Uganda government is making the situation difficult.
They are human beings too. They have lives so don't expect them to act like robots because they occupy a certain political position.
You do worse things but it is a crime because it is Abike.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by Dreyton36: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Anything an Afonjas leads on run from it

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
idealogical:

I am more useless and brainless than buharis cows grin Nigeria can do without me.
good for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate / Biden Says Alternative To Sanctions Against Russia Would Be Third World War / LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.