Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church (3509 Views)

MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / Amaechi Kneels Down, Prays At Redeem Christian Church In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 16, 2021
As i commemorate and commiserate with the Redeem Christian Church and papa Adeboye, it is pertinent to bring to the table a suggestion that would save lives, generate income and provide employment especially for the youth.

No doubt, the Redeem Christian Church and the Living Faith Church are two of some of the biggest church in Nigeria.

However, i think now is the right time for Nigerians to beg the general overseer of both churches in the person of papa Adeboye and papa Oyedepo to come to our rescue by, introducing agro farms and ranching, in if possible, in every senitorial district in Nigeria; Were individuals can go and get dairy products eg milk, beef etc.

please, this is just a suggestion and i am not compelling my father's but however, a remedy to save us all in Nigeria.

please let contribute and make this trend and get more views and support for a better Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 16, 2021
Danital:
Hmm
Get your quality and responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

dear friend what's your view
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by proxillin(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2021
Churches are afraid of fulanis. They won't want to anger fulanis
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 16, 2021
proxillin:
Churches are afraid of fulanis. They won't want to anger fulanis
This is a federal republic and ranching is a business nobody can tell churches not to open up ranch land anywhere in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by helinues: 5:39pm On May 16, 2021
Not a bad suggestion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 16, 2021
helinues:
Not a bad suggestion

yes now, imagine the youth that would be employed or even imagine we have a fresh milk production factory
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by CodeTemplar: 6:47pm On May 16, 2021
Churches aren't interested in business directly but for business owning members to prosper spiritually, morally and physically. Instead of appealing to church leaders, why not direct the suggestion to house of rep members who take a lot of money on behalf of their people. Let them workout the number of cows that can be sustained in an hectare and come up with further outline towards creating ranches.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by helinues: 6:48pm On May 16, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Churches aren't interested in business directly but for business owning members to prosper spiritually, morally and physically. Instead of appealing to church leaders, why not direct the suggestion to house of rep members who take a lot of money on behalf of their people. Let them workout the number of cows that can be sustained in an hectare and come up with further outline towards creating ranches.

Why are they running private universities?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by CodeTemplar: 6:48pm On May 16, 2021
helinues:
Not a bad suggestion
A very bad suggestion. When you subscribe to something voluntarily, you respect the course of the thing.
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Saao(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2021
Run to your government for ranching not churches. You ask churches built by groups of people to build ranching, what about mosques? What about traditionalists? Let churches be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by ivolt: 7:00pm On May 16, 2021
obehi247:
As i commemorate with the Redeem Christian Church and papa Adeboye, it is pertinent to bring to the table a suggestion that would save lives, generate income and provide employment especially for the youth.

No doubt, the Redeem Christian Church and the Living Faith Church are two of some of the biggest church in Nigeria.

However, i think now is the right time for Nigerians to beg the general overseer of both churches in the person of papa Adeboye and papa Oyedepo to come to our rescue by introducing agro farms and ranching in if possible in every senitorial district in Nigeria were individuals can go and get dairy products eg milk, beef etc.

please this is just a suggestion and i am not compelling my father's but however, a remedy to save us all in Nigeria.

please let contribute and make this trend and get more views and support for a better Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria
Explain how this will solve any problem?
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by careytommy37(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2021
However about taking this to the politicians you voted for?

3 Likes

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Great2017: 7:54pm On May 16, 2021
obehi247:
As i commemorate with the Redeem Christian Church and papa Adeboye, it is pertinent to bring to the table a suggestion that would save lives, generate income and provide employment especially for the youth.

However, i think now is the right time for Nigerians to beg the general overseer of both churches in the person of papa Adeboye and papa Oyedepo to come to our rescue by introducing agro farms and ranching in if possible in every senitorial district in Nigeria were individuals can go and get dairy products eg milk, beef etc.

please this is just a suggestion and i am not compelling my father's but however, a remedy to save us all in Nigeria.

Good bless Nigeria
**commiserate
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by ComrdDRS1: 8:35pm On May 16, 2021
no need o
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by SporaD8: 9:30pm On May 16, 2021
helinues:

Churches and Universities are actually not doing enough in making impact in our society.
With their vast platform/human resources, I expect them to put more of their teachings into practice instead of merely teaching theories without practical contributions.
Like the kind of huge influence Islamic clerics have over their teaming congregations (even though this is being abused), Imagine the level of positive impact these two institutions will make if they decided to delve into areas such as food/agriculture, Real estate, Mortgage, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by CodeTemplar: 10:06pm On May 16, 2021
helinues:

You should have more sense than this. They have the mandate to run universities and cant do it as a public one because they have values that must be protected. Christian values.

2 Likes

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 16, 2021
What the church decide to participate in is thr business.If you need red meat you can get it whr and however you want.And the milk is not coming from those sick cattle being reared from state to state.Infact the meat from the cattle is gradual death to the Southerners.Very soon we will declear shoot at sight by ESN on those cattle
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by McStoic(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2021
obehi247:

God bless Nigeria

Why must it be only them? Aren't there other billionaires who can do that? Your suggestions are good but I hope they do not stem from an entitled mentality??

2 Likes

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by emmykingzy: 10:38pm On May 16, 2021
SporaD8:

Churches and Universities are actually not doing enough in making impact in our society.
With their vast platform/human resources, I expect them to put more of their teachings into practice instead of merely teaching theories without practical contributions.
Like the kind of huge influence Islamic clerics have over their teaming congregations (even though this is being abused), Imagine the level of positive impact these two institutions will make if they decided to delve into areas such as food/agriculture, Real estate, Mortgage, etc

I know Living faith church via landmark uni are really pushing in the agric sector and are also engaged in real estate via Canaan city projects apart from the over 15000 church projects ongoing right now across the rural country sides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by budaatum: 12:33am On Oct 31, 2021
obehi247:
As i commemorate and commiserate with the Redeem Christian Church and papa Adeboye, it is pertinent to bring to the table a suggestion that would save lives, generate income and provide employment especially for the youth.

God bless Nigeria

I see you don't only want to enslave yourself to your former colonial masters, you also want to be a slave to mogs!

Instead of praying to be empowered to set up a ranch for yourself so you can be a master in your own ranch, you pray for Adeboye and Oyedepo to set up ranches and enslave you in it.

O Lord God, please don't let me be like this individual. In Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2021
budaatum:

I see you don't only want to enslave yourself to your former colonial masters, you also want to be a slave to mogs!

Instead of praying to be empowered to set up a ranch for yourself so you can be a master in your own ranch, you pray for Adeboye and Oyedepo to set up ranches and enslave you in it.

O Lord God, please don't let me be like this individual. In Jesus name, Amen.

have you heard of anything called doctrine of necessity

it is square pegs in square holes

i am not and will never be ashamed of providing idea to help black people especially people like you.

how old are you again?... never mind, I don't want to regret asking anyways, just keep it with you

1 Like

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by budaatum: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
obehi247:

have you heard of anything called doctrine of necessity

it is square pegs in square holes

i am not and will never be ashamed of providing idea to help black people especially people like you.

how old are you again?... never mind, I don't want to regret asking anyways, just keep it with you

First, I'm very likely much older than you, though not that that counts for anything.

Second, are you not ashamed of not providing ideas for you very own black self? I mean, there's a saying about removing the forest from your eyes before bothering about the speck in the eyes of others, or aren't you aware of it?
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
obehi247:

It's not a bad idea! Actually, it's excellent!

It's biblical! Remember Ruth and Boaz

Parents of Jesse Grandparents of David Their love story was on a farm grin grin

Anyways that's by the way! Churches should invest in farming! It will feed, alleviate poverty and create jobs!

At this time, churches can really give hope of a better tomorrow to the people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
budaatum:

First, I'm very likely much older than you, though not that that counts for anything.

Second, are you not ashamed of not providing ideas for you very own black self? I mean, there's a saying about removing the forest from your eyes before bothering about the speck in the eyes of others, or aren't you aware of it?

alright, enjoy

happy Sunday

i literally don't want to spoil my day with unproductive people, their beliefs and thought
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by budaatum: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
obehi247:

alright, enjoy

happy Sunday

i literally don't want to spoil my day with unproductive people, their beliefs and thought

I always enjoy all my days. Call it the benefit of being emancipated and productive instead of expecting mogs and colonialist to make my day for me.
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Leverage2021: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
So churches alone are the go to for solutions in this corn tree while Muslims own is to destroy
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Leverage2021:
So churches alone are the go to for solutions in this corn tree while Muslims own is to destroy

churches are the back bone of nigeria.

from colonial days to this very moment, churches have provided education, scholarship, health, human rights, emancipation and many more to the Nigeria people both the Muslims and the Christians
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
budaatum:

I always enjoy all my days. Call it the benefit of being emancipated and productive instead of expecting mogs and colonialist to make my day for me.

ok mr emancipator that is yet to be emancipated
Re: Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

It's not a bad idea! Actually, it's excellent!

It's biblical! Remember Ruth and Boaz

Parents of Jesse Grandparents of David Their love story was on a farm grin grin

Anyways that's by the way! Churches should invest in farming! It will feed, alleviate poverty and create jobs!

At this time, churches can really give hope of a better tomorrow to the people

you are very correct....

the Christians in Nigeria are the pillars and back bone of the Nigeria state. if Christianity seize to exit in Nigeria, Nigeria seize to exit as a nation state

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST WATCH: See The Only Just Two Unknown Gunmen That Burnt Orji Police Station / Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) / Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.