Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ado Ekiti Is Underrated - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ado Ekiti Is Underrated (37320 Views)

The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Yes o, it because of the NDDC that's why Osun, Oyo, Ondo couldn't meet their recurrent expenditures.

No Nigerian in his right senses will just Lagos over Abuja if not for Lagos Economy.
And so has your governors being using the oil money of the delta well to develop your state
? how come you guys can't pay salaries?
And how exactly does that determines the development of the state, because they were late seeing to some few obligation/expenditures, little do you know that with huge revenue you guys receive from the FG which serves as 50% of your total Government revenue, you guys are still poorer than most state in the south west,in fact the whole south south is poorer than the sour south west. Osun that reduced her workers wages before,increased it a again.

All your people here in Lagos must not be in there right mind then, because there is no way someone will wake up a day here and not see Atleast 20 south south man here doing menial Jobs, with funny long names.
What amenities do you have exactly that is not in Oyo undecided?...

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
marsman:

And how exactly does that determines the development of the state, because they were late seeing to some few obligation/expenditures, little do you know that with huge revenue you guys receive from the FG which serves as 50% of your total Government revenue, you guys are still poorer than most state in the south west,in fact the whole south south is poorer than the sour south west. Osun that reduced her workers wages before,increased it a again.

All your people here in Lagos must not be in there right mind then, because there is no way someone will wake up a day here and not see Atleast 20 south south man here doing menial Jobs, with funny long names.
No, we don't receive revenue from FG, it is our oil. actually we give FG revenues and den in turn give us little bit which is actually stealing but that's a topic for another day.
You're lumping Lagos State with the SW and that's why they put the SW top of the chain, remove Lagos and you will see it fall like a pack of card to 3rd place.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Plut01: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Judolisco:
Ado u dey wine me ni... Some of use serve for ekiti fa grin grin
All dis place wey u snap na near government house, bank road, pavilion ... Enter inside ado see poor road network

Exactly, his last picture on the first page is the road that leads to house of assembly opposite Ministry of urban and regional dev.
Most of the pictures covered just Secretariat and GRA at the back of it.

But all in all, with the economic strength and little resources, Ado as as state capital is rapidly developing.

Well, Ado is the only town in Ekiti state. The rest are villages.

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
AustineJohn908:
No, we don't receive revenue from FG, it is our oil. actually we give FG revenues and den in turn give us little bit which is actually stealing but that's a topic for another day.
You're lumping Lagos State with the SW and that's why they put the SW top of the chain, remove Lagos and you will see it fall like a pack of card to 3rd place.
This Oil don enter all your head ohh, and this oil you wan kill your self upon go still loose value now, your eyes go clear, Nothing concern us how you and FG wan do your Oil matter. We self get Oil here.
Plenty Poor people reside in Lagos, that is why it is so overcrowded and jam packed like sandwich.
If they remove Lagos from the that head count, Poverty rate in the south west will actually decrease not increase Okay, simple maths.Idon't see why you have an headache with that, it is part of the region obviously.
And that your airport, Is still under Construction right?
And what does AI has or have That OYO does not have? undecided
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Plut01: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fretchy:
Some of these pictures are not Ado... Esp that waterside.... Na lie. Na Ado we dey

That river side picture confused me pass anything. Immediately I saw the picture, my mind went straight to the Dam area around Osekiita but then Dam bank is not as flat as that neither is there another river running parallel to it, as it was in that picture.

The OP needs to come out and tell me where that place in the picture is located so I can confirm myself.

Ekiti wey no get large water body.

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Iriruaga100(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Moferere:

I won't teach you elementary economics, but I will tell you that having airport in a state does not make it economically viable than the other.
Bayelsa has airport, Anambra does not have.
You want to tell me that Bayelsa is economically viable than Anambra? grin
That's why I said some of you should argue with your brains not your anus.

You can cry me a river for all I care, I stand by my position, I have never been to Ughelli, I slept just 2 days in Warri, but Asaba, I worked for 6 months there, and I was posted to Ado Ekiti prior to Asaba, I have worked in these two state capitals, I know what I am saying.
I wish you the best of your day ok.
Nothing to learn from your argument.

You have shown that you have a ramish brain!! First, you dared to compare Warri with Ikere, a village that lacks all basic amenities that makes life interesting.. It’s very insane to compare Ado with Asaba.. Peace..

And for you, Proverbs 26:17 is my answer.
Don't jump into an argument without reading through.

You guys can stay in your homes, and do your permutations based on Google pictures that suits your ethnic bias, but those of us who are on the street know what is actually on ground.
I wish you all a good day.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by comrChris(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
So ado ekiti I know is also counted as a developed city? Nigeria is truly finished
Even okesha or whatever its called,where the government house is located is filled with mud houses. Open defecation is very common in ado ekiti
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by comrChris(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
youngpresidooo:
you lie here Aba.
Even your state capital can't be compared with ikere let alone ado

Oga shut up joor
I know ekiti very well, ikere and ekiti in general is very underdeveloped
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Rukkie2: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ado wey I no,know place develop for d entire ekiti state
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Rukkie2: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
God bless u
Haywhysat:

Well, Ado is very big, and has different villages inside. It has city part and villages part.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by comrChris(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pvin:
You can't count three 4 story building in the entire Ado Ekiti.
You're very correct
Aside some corporate and government buildings, and maybe some business buildings owned by igbos along bank road and adebayo, you can't see a three storey residential building in the whole ado ekiti

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
Make it rain like this.
Don't tell me you are scared
lol.... Brown roof spotted
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Integrafamoo: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
90% of those projects we're done by fayose.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Memberclub(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
Nawa oh, different pipu wit different problem. What has desert got to do with anything? Is UAE not desert countries too? Which "desert country" like Namibia or UAE can Nigeria measure up too in any aspects? Mtchwwwww! I can sell my Nigerian citizenship to you if u want it grin
[img]https://media1./images/2ef5d24fba2e321702fd3742622ff685/tenor.gif?itemid=11359182[/img]
UAE have oil
Namibia don't have anything.
The only reason the country is standing is because of SA.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Openbusiness: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Memberclub:

UAE have oil
Namibia don't have anything.
The only reason the country is standing is because of SA.
Namibia is among world's BIGGEST producers of Uranium, and uranium is like the goldmine of Nuclear power. Not to mention natural gas, diamonds, lead, copper, zinc etc, yet with all that resources you're saying they have nothing. Go do some research and get your facts right. You don't know about Namibia.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Moferere: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=Iriruaga100 post=97092426][/quote]

What is the meaning of ramish that you have been shouting since morning

In your mind, you've written something sensible

Illiterates everywhere undecided
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
marsman:

This Oil don enter all your head ohh, and this oil you wan kill your self upon go still loose value now, your eyes go clear, Nothing concern us how you and FG wan do your Oil matter. We self get Oil here.
Plenty Poor people reside in Lagos, that is why it is so overcrowded and jam packed like sandwich.
If they remove Lagos from the that head count, Poverty rate in the south west will actually decrease not increase Okay, simple maths.Idon't see why you have an headache with that, it is part of the region obviously.
If they remove Lagos from the head count poverty rate will increase cause according to your stats Lagos has the lowest in the entire country.
Yes But you should know even when oil becomes Worthless we got gas and other stuffs going us for us so calm down..for a longtime to come this Akwa ibom will be above Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Kwara etc
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
marsman:

If they remove Lagos from the head count poverty rate will increase cause according to your stats Lagos has the lowest in the entire country.
Yes But you should know even when oil becomes Worthless we got gas and other stuffs going us for us so calm down..for a longtime to come this Akwa ibom will be above Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Kwara etc.
So bro say what you want, we remain on top
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
marsman:

Yes But you should know even when oil becomes Worthless we got gas and other stuffs going us for us so calm down..for a longtime to come this Akwa ibom will be above Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Kwara etc.
So bro say what you want, we remain on top of all the SW states apart from Lag
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Memberclub(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
Namibia is among world's BIGGEST producers of Uranium, and uranium is like the goldmine of Nuclear power. Not to mention natural gas, diamonds, lead, copper, zinc etc, yet with all that resources you're saying they have nothing. Go do some research and get your facts right. You don't know about Namibia.
Oga go and sit down
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Openbusiness: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Memberclub:

Oga go and sit down
Oya gimme chair na grin Kikikiki
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Mutaultope(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
nothing to rate self ..... talkless of being underrated or overrated

ok now ..... it's mediumrated
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Starships4u(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cashsteady:

No ekiti is more than that this are just the few pictures I can get.. ado ekiti is actually beautiful

Oga nothing de these pictures yhu de post....
Yhu took pictures during the protest nd yhu labelled it some months back
Where exactly is fine
Bank Road?
Fajuyi?
Old garage?
Benin garage?
Adebayo?
Oluremi Bisi stadium?
AB Civic center?
Ado poly Road?
Fayose market?
All yhur pictures are just centered in front of Government office/Fajuyi round about/flyover..

Where to be precise bro
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by amakadlite(f): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Haywhysat:

You are correct. I call Ado ekiti "Glorified village"

But it doesn't mean, it isn't developing.
true, it's developing. It's a work in progress. Ado is cool with nice people.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Ayobamigiven: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cashsteady:
Debunk any claim that Ado Ekiti is a village.. Ado Ekiti is developing rapidly we don't chest beast. Ado Ekiti roads are top notch, the serenity is second to none with beautiful natures everywhere. Ado is a place to be...

Here are few pictures

The 4the picture is definitely not in ekiti
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Daddyboy21: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
This one look like one interior local Government for akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 12:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Daddyboy21:
This one look like one interior local Government for akwa ibom state
Lol
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
AustineJohn908:
So bro say what you want, we remain on top of all the SW states apart from Lag
Am asking you for the 3rd time, what do you have in your state that is not in Oyo state, except an Uncompleted Air port you keep disturbing us with undecided. I don't think i have to explaining simple maths to you but since Na Oil full your brain i will gladly do my best, if you remove something from a thing, will the thing reduce or increase, it will reduce Obviously. Now Apply that to the case of Removing the Percentage of the Poor people in Lagos from that start, the south western poverty head count rate will surely reduce, it will very much reduce, considering the fact that, there are many Jobless people from your side in Lagos roaming the street Aimless, with no clue what they are even doing day by day.
Dude take a clue from Russia, even if you control your Oil today, it will only give you money, it can't give you development if you don't have sense or Humans who are ready to think, compare your south south states to our south western states, the percentage of learned individual is very far Apart with south west having the highest. I can't blame you guys, when it is only Oil that you think about, why won't you forget to go to school. USA is not exporting Oil, but they remain a first class Country Holding the world power, much more developed than Arab and Russia who are producing *2 oil that Nigeria is Producing, without your Oil the world will still exist and be fine, Oil will not determine your development, it can Only give your Government Money, it can't give them Power or sense, what are you producing except from Oil, or is it Oil that people will eat, in Oyo state Alone we have 10 to 12 Manufacturing Industries, how many do you have. Even this Oil we have our own, so remain on top of your village charts, we no deal levels.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
marsman:

Am asking you for the 3rd time, what do you have in your state that is not in Oyo state, except an Uncompleted Air port you keep disturbing us with undecided. I don't think i have to explaining simple maths to you but since Na Oil full your brain i will gladly do my best, if you remove something from a thing, will the thing reduce or increase, it will reduce Obviously. Now Apply that to the case of Removing the Percentage of the Poor people in Lagos from that start, the south western poverty head count rate will surely reduce, it will very much reduce, considering the fact that, there many Jobless people from your side in Lagos roaming the street Aimless no clue what they are even doing day by day.
Dude take a cue from Russia, even if you control your Oil today, it will only give you money, it can't give you development if you don't have sense to Humans who are ready to think, compare your south south states to our south western states, the percentage of learned individual is very far Apart with sour west having the highest. I can't blame you guys, when it is only Oil that you think about, why won't you forget to go to school. USA is not expiration Oil, but they remain a first class Country Holding the world power, much more developed than Arab and Russia who are producing *2 oil that Nigeria is Producing, without your Oil the world will still exist and be fine, Oil will not determine your development, it can Only give your Government Money, it can't give them Power or sense, what are you producing except from Oil, or is it Oil that people will eat, in Oyo state Alone we have 10 to 12 Manufacturing Industries, how many do you have..
I will give you a suitable reply lata for now I dey watch ball and I won't dignify this up with a response yet
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
AustineJohn908:
I will give you a suitable reply lata for now I dey watch ball and I won't dignify this up with a response yet
That reply is very clear dude... Understand it and don't disturb me again.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Am asking you for the 3rd time, what do you have in your state that is not in Oyo state, except an Uncompleted Air port you keep disturbing us with undecided. I don't think i have to explaining simple maths to you but since Na Oil full your brain i will gladly do my best, if you remove something from a thing, will the thing reduce or increase, it will reduce Obviously. Now Apply that to the case of Removing the Percentage of the Poor people in Lagos from that start, the south western poverty head count rate will surely reduce, it will very much reduce, considering the fact that, there are many Jobless people from your side in Lagos roaming the street Aimless, with no clue what they are even doing day by day.
Dude take a clue from Russia, even if you control your Oil today, it will only give you money, it can't give you development if you don't have sense or Humans who are ready to think, compare your south south states to our south western states, the percentage of learned individual is very far Apart with south west having the highest. I can't blame you guys, when it is only Oil that you think about, why won't you forget to go to school. USA is not exporting Oil, but they remain a first class Country Holding the world power, much more developed than Arab and Russia who are producing *2 oil that Nigeria is Producing, without your Oil the world will still exist and be , in Oyo state Alone we have 10 to 12 Manufacturing Industries, how many do you have. Even this Oil we have our own, so remain on top of your village charts, we no deal levels.
Check the most beautiful states In Nigeria, Uyo comes before Oyo, Oyo check the most developed states in Nigeria, Akwa ibom still comes before Oyo... Even Bayelsa has an airport but yet they can't compare to us. even KD has an airport but yet they still can't compare them to us.
Go and build your own airport, Stadium etc na if na so them dey build and turn to developed state in Nigeria.
You talked about the Poverty head count inagos you only want to remove the poor Non lagosians, while not reduce the rich nonlagosians to now so you will see how Lagos will see how screw your point is.
Yeah, you have a point in that but you forget Dubai is very much develop and they control their oil. you forget about Malaysia too. you forget about many oil producing countries who because of their oil they are developed. don't just use Russia and even if you use Russia, Russia is still seen as a developed first world country. unlike some country in West Africa.
Yeah Oyo state has 10 -12 manufacturing industries yet the IGR of Akwa ibom is bigger than it and the GDP of Akwa ibom is also bigger than it.
check it out, the only state in the west that has a bigger GDP than my state is Lagos which we all know why and Ogun state which is probably by a billion dollars and we all know it because of it close proximity to Lagos State.
Singapore is an Arab country and they are ranked above USA in the indices of development.
infact, only Norway, Luxembourg I think comes before Singapore. so bro you see? you have nothing to use to defend the undevelopment of Oyo.. Imagine, Oyo that was there long before Akwa Ibom but yet we have beaten it in all indices of development well except the educational part which we are gradually coming for. remember according to you and Nigerians we just started going to school pre 2007 and now see where we are by checking Watched Results, imagine where we will be in 20 years to come.... well let me do the imagining for you, Maybe just like Nigeria, Oyo will be coming to beg us for bailout funds. lol
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Dude take a clue from Russia, even if you control your Oil today, it will only give you money, it can't give you development if you don't have sense or Humans who are ready to think, compare your south south states to our south western states, the percentage of learned individual is very far Apart with south west having the highest. I can't blame you guys, when it is only Oil that you think about, why won't you forget to go to school. USA is not exporting Oil, but they remain a first class Country Holding the world power, much more developed than Arab and Russia who are producing *2 oil that Nigeria is Producing, without your Oil the world will still exist and be , in Oyo state Alone we have 10 to 12 Manufacturing Industries, how many do you have. Even this Oil we have our own, so remain on top of your village charts, we no deal levels.
Check the most beautiful states In Nigeria, Uyo comes before Oyo, Oyo check the most developed states in Nigeria, Akwa ibom still comes before Oyo... Even Bayelsa has an airport but yet they can't compare to us. even KD has an airport but yet they still can't compare them to us.
Go and build your own airport, Stadium etc na if na so them dey build and turn to developed state in Nigeria.
You talked about the Poverty head count inagos you only want to remove the poor Non lagosians, while not reduce the rich nonlagosians to now so you will see how Lagos will see how screw your point is.
Yeah, you have a point in that but you forget Dubai is very much develop and they control their oil. you forget about Malaysia too. you forget about many oil producing countries who because of their oil they are developed. don't just use Russia and even if you use Russia, Russia is still seen as a developed first world country. unlike some country in West Africa.
Yeah Oyo state has 10 -12 manufacturing industries yet the IGR of Akwa ibom is bigger than it and the GDP of Akwa ibom is also bigger than it.
check it out, the only state in the west that has a bigger GDP than my state is Lagos which we all know why and Ogun state which is probably by a billion dollars and we all know it because of it close proximity to Lagos State.
Singapore is an Arab country and they are ranked above USA in the indices of development.
infact, only Norway, Luxembourg I think comes before Singapore. so bro you see? you have nothing to use to defend the undevelopment of Oyo.. Imagine, Oyo that was there long before Akwa Ibom but yet we have beaten it in all indices of development well except the educational part which we are gradually coming for. remember according to you and Nigerians we just started going to school pre 2007 and now see where we are by checking Watched Results, imagine where we will be in 20 years to come.... well let me do the imagining for you, Maybe just like Nigeria, Oyo will be coming to beg us for bailout funds. lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) / Train Derailment In Montana, USA: Three Dead, Fifty Injured / My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.