Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ado Ekiti Is Underrated - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ado Ekiti Is Underrated (37368 Views)

The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Fretchy: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Some of these pictures are not Ado... Esp that waterside.... Na lie. Na Ado we dey

2 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by HunterArt: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Don't mind this op.... Ekiti state is undeveloped ooo.
The guy dey snap new project, new road. Go see public schools you will run ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Why should Uniuyo of yesterday stand toe to toe with Unilag and beside Akwa ibom is almost two times of Lagos.
I want to compare Uyo with your rest city that are not more than 5/10 years senior of Akwa ibom.
And besides Lagos was built by all Nigerians, we all own a stake in Lagos after all it is same Niger delta oil that built third mainland bridge, the airports ,the seaports etc that currently brings Lagos money so you guys should be grateful to us. just because Lagos doesn't need Niger delta money again doesn't mean we didn't spoon-feed it before...no wonder they had the collude with the federal government to stop us from joining BIAFRA. Mtcheeew
Grateful koor greatness nii, Compare your self with Lagos, don't limit your self. Lagos is Located in the western Part of Nigeria, you want to Compare your self with a state in the west,that is a state. Compare your glorified village with a city of standard, lagos is just like any other state in Nigeria. Who cares about Biafra here in the west, for all we care you guys can pack your bag and leave Nigeria No body gives a hoot.
Can you Compare your self to Ibadan in terms of GDP?
It doesn't take rocket science to develop a University, when. did Covenant start? but it is now 2nd best University In Nigeria. OAU was developed not with Oil Money but Agricultural Produce in the 1960's, No other University can compare to it in terms of Aesthetics.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2020
marsman:

Grateful koor greatness nii, Compare your self with Lagos, don't limit your self. Lagos is Located in the western Part of Nigeria, you want to Compare your self with a state in the west,that is a state. Company your glorified village with a city of standard. Who cares about Biafra here in the west, for all we care you guys can pack your bag and leave Nigeria No body gives a hoot.
Can you Compare you self to Ibadan in terms of GDP?
Say what you want, you know, I know we all know that Lagos was built with funds from oil which is in the Niger delta. Lagos should go and compare with Abuja rather...oh, we don't need to compare that because Abuja is more developed than Lagos by far. I know you will say is because FG invested billions in Abuja but you also forgot they invested same in Lagos mtcheeeew.
You know if the Niger delta leaves your remaining 5 Parasitic states Ondo, Osun, Oyo etc will be begging for scraps even your Lagos money won't be enough to developed those states too.

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2020
marsman:

Grateful koor greatness nii, Compare your self with Lagos, don't limit your self. Lagos is Located in the western Part of Nigeria, you want to Compare your self with a state in the west,that is a state. Company your glorified village with a city of standard. Who cares about Biafra here in the west, for all we care you guys can pack your bag and leave Nigeria No body gives a hoot.
Can you Compare you self to Ibadan in terms of GDP?
Say what you want, you know, I know we all know that Lagos was built with funds from oil which is in the Niger delta. Lagos should go and compare with Abuja rather...oh, we don't need to compare that because Abuja is more developed than Lagos by far. I know you will say is because FG invested billions in Abuja but you also forgot they invested same in Lagos mtcheeeew.
You know if the Niger delta leaves your remaining 5 Parasitic states Ondo, Osun, Oyo etc will be begging for scraps even your Lagos money won't be enough to developed those states too.
and by GDP you forget that if Akwa ibom was handling it oil there is no how In a billion years that Oyo or is it Ogun GDP will be bigger than ours
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2020
DimIsaac10:

Atleast in Akwa Ibom we have popular settlements like Ikot Abasi, Eket, Oron, Abak, Ikot Ekpene lol... Let's here that of Ekiti...

You will always hear we are going to town... The town is the village called Ado... Their best hospital is in Iyin Ekiti more like a boys quarters settings...
i dey tell you. even Kubwa here where I stay in Abuja is by far more developed than Ekiti capital

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2020
DimIsaac10:

Atleast in Akwa Ibom we have popular settlements like Ikot Abasi, Eket, Oron, Abak, Ikot Ekpene lol... Let's here that of Ekiti...

You will always hear we are going to town... The town is the village called Ado... Their best hospital is in Iyin Ekiti more like a boys quarters settings...
i dey tell you. even Kubwa here where I stay in Abuja is by far more developed than Ekiti capital. I spit on Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2020
DimIsaac10:

You sef funny oo. You are comparing Uyo to Ado with no Airport, no central hospital....
A state where the govo lives in Akure the neighboring state capital on low key.... lolz.
I swear e tire me. sorry na mistake I'm actually comparing Uyo with every city in the SW apart from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Iriruaga100(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2020
Moferere:

What infrastructure are you talking about?
Highlight them.
Does Asaba has good roads?
Good security architecture?
Can you boast of stable power supply in Asaba?
Which infrastructure are you talking about please?
And please, if you haven't resided in Asaba, just back out of this discussion.

Because I will be asking you questions.

Do I need to reiterate it to you over time again that Asaba has good road network more than the beautiful village called Ado!!!
Is anywhere really safe in Nigeria currently?? If we’re not talking about bandit, bokoharam up north, certainly we have cultism and ills in our society to deal with down south..
Do you have 24/7 electricity in Ado or any other place in Nigeria?? You only find good road network in Fajuyi and government house areas in Ado. Compare Ado with Agbor..

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Who do you think live in Abuja presently, if the Government Officials staying in Abuja leave there today, Abuja would become the Village it was before they started developing it. Lagos kept it structure even after the FG moved there capital from the state. You think we depend on your Oil that is already loosing Value(funny), Lagos self get Oil. The south west that was fast developing before the discovery of Oil, the development in the south west, during the western region republic cannot be compared to your own redundant regions state, what now makes you think we care about your stale Oil.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by frankscubey(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Am presently in Ado ekiti,okeyimi presicely the heart of Ado.Ado Ekiti is still a rural city,I've resided in many cities in nigeria,and I must confess ado is the smallest I've been to,the road network is only along major roads,and electricity supply is the poorest compared to other places I've been to.the only thing Ado is a place u can survive with little capital.

6 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2020
marsman:

Who do you think live in Abuja presently, if the Government Officials staying in Abuja leave there today, Abuja would become the Village it was before they started developing it. Lagos kept it structure even after the FG moved there capital from the state. You think we depend on your Oil that is already loosing Value(funny), Lagos self get Oil. The south west that was fast developing before the discovery of Oil, the development in the south west, during the western region republic cannot be compared to your own redundant regions state, what now makes you think we care about your stale Oil.
If the oil companies leave Lagos today it will stop making the money it is making now.
You don't care about oil yet even your Governors in Osun and Ekiti can't pay common salaries.
you don't care about oil yet Ekiti ,Osun etc are villages
and by the way Lagos doesn't have oil in commercial quantities.
Abuja is by far more beautiful and developed than Lagos ask anyone that isn't biase

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2020
AustineJohn908:
If the oil companies leave Lagos today it will stop making the money it is making now.
You don't care about oil yet even your Governors in Osun and Ekiti can't pay common salaries.
you don't care about oil yet Ekiti ,Osun etc are villages
and by the way Lagos doesn't have oil in commercial quantities.
Abuja is by far more beautiful and developed than Lagos ask anyone that isn't biase
Read my first two sentences very well so you can Understand why Lagos is better than Abuse, when the Oil Company were not in Lagos, was she not developing, or were they not once in warri, What is even stopping them from Coming down there, Ohh let me get the Unstopping Kidnapping Ravaging them there is what is making them stay in the Only sane environment in Nigeria. Like Oil Companies are the Only thing in Lagos, that your brain e be like say na Oil full am, don't worry we won't spend to much of your imaginary huge Oil Money they are giving to Us in the west. And what has NCDC done for you guys because the last Time i checked, the only thing they were diligently doing is spending lavishly all your Money the federal Government is giving to the west.
In your wildest dream will Osun be a Village. Hahaha, You that can't stand beside Oyo when it comes to state riches self, abi all the Oil Company in Lagos to are in Oyo lol
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Bkayyy: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
frankscubey:
Am presently in Ado ekiti,okeyimi presicely the heart of Ado.Ado Ekiti is still a rural city,I've resided in many cities in nigeria,and I must confess ado is the smallest I've been to,the road network is only along major roads,and electricity supply is the poorest compared to other places I've been to.the only thing Ado is a place u can survive with little capital.
Jesus! See person capital oooooooo
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Bkayyy: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
For the village champion asking of Asaba. Watch and be blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCU4xt8YROI
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Ilaumoh(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
AustineJohn908:
and by GDP you forget that if Akwa ibom was handling it oil there is no how In a billion years that Oyo or is it Ogun GDP will be bigger than ours

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Moferere: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Iriruaga100:

Do I need to reiterate it to you over time again that Asaba has good road network more than the beautiful village called Ado!!!
Is anywhere really safe in Nigeria currently?? If we’re not talking about bandit, bokoharam up north, certainly we have cultism and ills in our society to deal with down south..
Do you have 24/7 electricity in Ado or any other place in Nigeria?? You only find good road network in Fajuyi and government house areas in Ado. Compare Ado with Agbor..

Obviously, you are bereft of ideas.
You haven't been to these places apart from your Ughelli.
undecided

Comparing Ado with Agbor, you should have compared Warri with Ikere or Iworoko.
Abeg shift.
Enjoy your day.
No point discussing with a clueless person like you
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NengiWIDEtoto: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Flytime:
don't stress if your disappointed,it's just like someone posting pictures of banana island and you are like damn I have to visit Lagos thinking everywhere is like that

[b]Ado ekiti doesn't impress me apart from good roads and their landscapes but I do believe it's better than owerr[/b]i
bros not with what I have seen here, I have not been to the both places but mehn you can't compare at all. Some guys above even mentioned only 4 streets as the developed places in Ado ekiti.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by popovich: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Moferere:

undecided

Abeg shift.
Enjoy your day.
Haywhysat:

Bro, I perfectly understand. Ado is developing. I know the town very well. Go to Adebayo or Bank Road or even ajilosun or ajebamdele and see new areas, different new buildings.

We can't take that away. Before you see houses with old roofs in Ado, you will need to go to inside inside, probably around OKE Osun(one of the villages in Ado) or maybe after ABUAD, ibogun(village too)

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NengiWIDEtoto: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
To be honest with you guys my place here for sapele is far more developed than what I'm seeing here, mehn this an eyesore for a state capital.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Moferere: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Iriruaga100:

Oga, I have been to Ado and Asaba, I tell you here and now Asaba is far better than Ado in ramification!! The roads in Asaba is far better than that of Warri.... Pls, don’t say Ado is better than Warri or Sapele. You will embarrass yourself if you do. Delta is a corrupt State, but all her state roads are very good except for Federal road like Abraka to Agbor and Warri to Benin. The Delta section of Warri-Benin road is currently been patched by the state government..
For electricity and security that’s the job of federal government...
Ogbeogonogo Market to DTBS to Orchid Hotel road is federal Road nau?

Some of you will just come here and say rubbish about places you have not been to
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by popovich: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ado is very beautiful.. It is a pity i don't have the coloured picture apart from b/w..
You can't find any major streets like Adebayo, ajilosun,bank road, former danke side, adeun and co with dirty skyline or so.. Not an Ekiti but i have spent ample time in Ado.. 8yrs
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by chinedu2henry: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
I like Ekiti, its a very cool state. I really enjoyed it.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by anigbajumo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pvin:
You can't count three 4 story building in the entire Ado Ekiti.

Why u never commot for ur village, From State hospital to Adebayo that's less than 1km u will count over 50 story building apart from eatery, pharmacies store.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by anigbajumo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
frankscubey:

Okeyimi is the heart of ado?? I dey Ado bro as am typing u are talking trash...

Av u been to Owode quarterz, Ayedun, Housing, ilawe road and many other places that are fast developing. Am living in a room self contain of 120k as a corper and u are saying u can survive here with little capital, u are talking trash....You can't survive here with little cash except u want to starve urself.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
marsman:

Read my first two sentences very well so you can Understand why Lagos is better than Abuse, when the Oil Company were not in Lagos, was she not developing, or were they not once in warri, What is even stopping them from Coming down there, Ohh let me get the Unstopping Kidnapping Ravaging them there is what is making them stay in the Only sane environment in Nigeria. Like Oil Companies are the Only thing in Lagos, that your brain e be like say na Oil full am, don't worry we won't spend to much of your imaginary huge Oil Money they are giving to Us in the west. And what has NCDC done for you guys because the last Time i checked, the only thing they were diligently doing is spending lavishly all your Money the federal Government is giving to the west.
In your wildest dream will Osun be a Village. Hahaha, You that can't stand beside Oyo when it comes to state riches self, abi all the Oil Company in Lagos to are in Oyo lol
Yes o, it because of the NDDC that's why Osun, Oyo, Ondo couldn't meet their recurrent expenditures.

No Nigerian in his right senses will just Lagos over Abuja if not for Lagos Economy.
And so has your governors being using the oil money of the delta well to develop your state
? how come you guys can't pay salaries?
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Memberclub(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Moferere:

Apart from Airport (which is other construction in Ekiti )
There is nothing you have mentioned here that's not in Ekiti.

And besides, if shoprite and hotels are your yardstick of measuring development, I am sorry for your intellectual capacity o
Omg how do you measure development? Please tell me
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Iriruaga100(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Moferere:

undecided

Abeg shift.
Enjoy your day.

Only someone with ramish brain like yours would try to place Ado side by side with Asaba... If Ughelli is better than Ado, then Warri and Sapele nor be Ado mate for developing.. Ikere that is typical village!! Ozoro is far better than Ikere..
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Memberclub(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
anigbajumo:

Okeyimi is the heart of ado?? I dey Ado bro as am typing u are talking trash...

Av u been to Owode quarterz, Ayedun, Housing, ilawe road and many other places that are fast developing. Am living in a room self contain of 120k as a corper and u are saying u can survive here with little capital, u are talking trash....You can't survive here with little cash except u want to starve urself.
oga na village you dey. I stayed 4years in Ado. So don't come here and talk sh!t lol

Is ado better than Ore or ondo town? Let's not even talk about akure
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by LORDKing001: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Moferere:

Ughelli grin grin

Asaba is not better than Ado.

Can you drive through dbts - orchid Hotel road whenever it rains.

Can you drive freely along Ogbeogonogo Market that block the road in the heart of the state capital?
When last you visit Ughelli?
Otovwodo, afiesere, east west, jamb see enter there e be like capital to your ado
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by anigbajumo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Memberclub:
oga na village you dey. I stayed 4years in Ado. So don't come here and talk sh!t lol

Is ado better than Ore or ondo town? Let's not even talk about akure

Go back to ur history, that's my anz for u.... It's absurd to compare Ado to Akure in terms of development, Ado is new state and it's fast developing... Which Ore?? I spent 3 yrs in Ore, nothing is their except that dead Depot and new flyover that just constructed by Rotimi.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Moferere: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Memberclub:

Omg how do you measure development? Please tell me
I won't teach you elementary economics, but I will tell you that having airport in a state does not make it economically viable than the other.
Bayelsa has airport, Anambra does not have.
You want to tell me that Bayelsa is economically viable than Anambra? grin
That's why I said some of you should argue with your brains not your anus.

Iriruaga100:

Only someone with ramish brain like yours would try to place Ado side by side with Asaba... If Ughelli is better than Ado, then Warri and Sapele nor be Ado mate for developing.. Ikere that is typical village!! Ozoro is far better than Ikere..
You can cry me a river for all I care, I stand by my position, I have never been to Ughelli, I slept just 2 days in Warri, but Asaba, I worked for 6 months there, and I was posted to Ado Ekiti prior to Asaba, I have worked in these two state capitals, I know what I am saying.
I wish you the best of your day ok.
Nothing to learn from your argument.

LORDKing001:

When last you visit Ughelli?
Otovwodo, afiesere, east west, jamb see enter there e be like capital to your ado

And for you, Proverbs 26:17 is my answer.
Don't jump into an argument without reading through.

You guys can stay in your homes, and do your permutations based on Google pictures that suits your ethnic bias, but those of us who are on the street know what is actually on ground.
I wish you all a good day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Container Falls On A Fully Loaded Bus At Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures / The Ikyogen Hills And Cattle Ranch In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.