Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun (839 Views)

Kpofire: DPO Apprehended For Operating Illegal Refinery In Rivers(pics) / Amina Kabo Arrested By EFCC For Operating A Wonder Bank / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by Philipponzaghi: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a 51-year-old mother of nine from Abia State for allegedly running an illegal baby factory home in Mowe, Obafemi Owode Local Government Area of the state.

The suspect, Ogbonnaya Florence, was allegedly arrested in her hideout after about 11 of her victims were rescued by the police.

Speaking to Journalists at the Zone two office of the police force in Abeokuta, Florence denied the allegation of running an illegal baby factory home.

The suspect insisted she was duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.

“I never went to anybody’s house or force anybody on the way or carry them by any other thing,” Florence said.

“They just peacefully came to me to lodge their complaint. If I can help them, I will tell them ‘okay I can help you.

“I have never sold any baby or bought any baby from anybody. But I registered motherless baby home, childcare.”

Reacting to her arrest, the Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, promised that the suspect would be duly arraigned before a competent court if jurisdiction to face the consequence of her action.

“The victims were drawn from various parts of the south-eastern states. Some were from Abia State, some were from Imo, Ebonyi states,” he said.

“She gathered them across the states of the south-east and brought them here for the purpose of human trafficking.

“The command has started an investigation on it. She is going to be charged to court again. She still has a case in court which is enjoying the bail granted by the court.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOziQxzibmc

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/12/14/police-arrest-suspected-operator-of-baby-factory-in-ogun/
Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by LegendHero(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
When these baby factory people from the South East finish dealing with the SW, maybe our docile governors and leaders will wake up to this nonsense.

We Yorubas are just like ping pong that all these non-indigenes take for granted by committing several crimes in our domain recklessly while we just look on like nothing is happening.

Amotekun should rid the SW of all these baby factory people before they corrupt our people with this rubbish.

A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by helinues: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
Old news.

Afonjas you people can do more than this

Sometimes, it's better to Waka pass some threads than dropping gibberish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by Bkayyy: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:

Sometimes, it's better to Waka pass some threads than dropping gibberish
I thought we've civilized you people to a certain stage

https://www.nairaland.com/6294941/another-baby-factory-discovered-ogun

Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by Bkayyy: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
They just rearranged the name from "Florence Ogbonna" to "Ogbonnaya Florence" to pass their propaganda.

Shameless Afonjas.

Who knows whether the woman was even Igbo in the first place?

I spit on your shameless cone heads.

Tueh!
Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by helinues: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

I thought we've civilized you people to a certain stage

https://www.nairaland.com/6294941/another-baby-factory-discovered-ogun

Don't tell me you can't see updated on Channels Tv website and in addition, this was missing in the previous report

“The victims were drawn from various parts of the south-eastern states. Some were from Abia State, some were from Imo, Ebonyi states,” he said.
Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by Bkayyy: 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:

Don't tell me you can't see updated on Channels Tv website and in addition, this was missing in the previous report

Even if you people like use program and code TV to pass your propaganda.
We know what is happening and some of us can't keep quiet.

Reporting one story line three times and rearranging the name of the culprit in those three occasions.

Oga we know the deal. No Igbo woman commited a crime. That is if any crime was commited at all.
Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by Philipponzaghi: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
They just rearranged the name from "Florence Ogbonna" to "Ogbonnaya Florence" to pass their propaganda.

Shameless Afonjas.

Who knows whether the woman was even Igbo in the first place?

I spit on your shameless cone heads.

Tueh!

Baby factory people running helter skelter to defend their crimes.

I don’t know by some people can be called Fulani herdsmen and the other cannot be called Igbo baby factory.

That is the narrative we need to push to the media soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by helinues: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

Even if you people like use program and code TV to pass your propaganda.
We know what is happening and some of us can't keep quiet.

Reporting one story line three times and rearranging the name of the culprit in those three occasions.

Oga we know the deal. No Igbo woman commited a crime. That is if any crime was commited at all.

Toh, so from which media station are you disputing this from abi na just your normal ranting?

Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by Bkayyy: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Baby factory people running helter skelter to defend their crimes.

I don’t know by some people can be called Fulani herdsmen and the other cannot be called Igbo baby factory.

That is the narrative we need to push to the media soon.
There is minimum IQ for people I respond to and you don't fall in the range.
So Godspeed
Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by Bkayyy: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:

Toh, so from which media station are you disputing this from abi na just your normal ranting?
That is you people's main aim. For it to come a media brand so that ignoramuses can use it as reference but sorry we know the deal.

Goodluck with the make believe stories.
Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by Miracle1991: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
How can you allow this pigs to come to your region and establish their criminal business? This is the reason why ipob terrorists don't have respect for Yorubas, the south west governors need to sit up. 80% of crimes in the south west is committed by those flaaat Head. Give them the fashola treatment if not these people will turn the south west to another criminal region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by DenreleDave(m): 12:59am On Dec 15, 2020
grin
Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by ORIAYO70(m): 5:46am On Dec 15, 2020
LegendHero:
When these baby factory people from the South East finish dealing with the SW, maybe our docile governors and leaders will wake up to this nonsense.

We Yorubas are just like ping pong that all these non-indigenes take for granted by committing several crimes in our domain recklessly while we just look on like nothing is happening.

Amotekun should rid the SW of all these baby factory people before they corrupt our people with this rubbish.

A word is enough for the wise.

Na there work. ..

Imagine someone coming from South yeast to commit crime in ogun.

My brother amotekun is working gradually we will flush out all this nefarious Igbo doing baby factory. ..
Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by dominique(f): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2020
She has finally been caught, thank God! Well done NPF
Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by Neddstark: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu people doing what they know best.
Re: Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun by Resemblance246: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Those Ibop saying the story is old are looking for unreasonable excuses. I had the news on Ogtv this weekend that the woman had been arressted several times in Abia state but she manage to bail herself out. The then governor suspended her from operating baby factory in the state. This woman now found a place in Mowe a rented apartment owned by her igbo brother. The same human operated another baby factory somewhere in Ewekoro inside a thick forest where it's inaccessible. She builds a bungalow there where those victims gave birth they also have a special nurse who helped the nursing mother to give birth. A mother earned 100 to 150k per child. Later they will be sent back to SS or SE and enroll another batch all in the name of giving them job. The story is not old at all. The woman still engage in this in decency. She had factory in Abuja as well.

(1) (Reply)

Traders Scammed Of N440,000 After Money Changes To Paper / Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It / Court Orders EFCC To Take Over All Assets Owned By Nora Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.