Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It (846 Views)

Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus / Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police / Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by Dronyemachi53(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2021
S
Re: Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by Mooh247: 9:22am On May 19, 2021
If you must gamble and enjoy the pleasure of betting... Be wise to join Forex trading, Cryptocyrrency trading , Stock trading , commodity trading and binance

Virtual sports and games are controlled by the bet shop owner through the software and he can control the winning outcome ratio
Re: Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by OmegaDesign: 9:23am On May 19, 2021
E don chop you abi ?
Re: Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:56am On May 19, 2021
Ogbu ngwa ngwa,

1 Like

Re: Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by onomeabuja: 10:05am On May 19, 2021
Dronyemachi53:
As I write this my future and academics hangs in a balance..Virtual betting has dragged me in the mud like a pig.

I'm a 500l medsurg student of a state university in the south eastern region of Nigeria and precisely 32years of age.

My journey into virtual betting was sudden and rapidly explosive to the extent that my school fees went into it and other debts hanging on my neck.

For the first time in my life I became suicidal (though I had to accept responsibility for my action) due to overwhelming depression.

I just wish to advice students and young people engaging in such habit to flee from it no matter the lose u have incurred or the debts hanging over u because if u don't flee from it it will surely get worse

My exam is around the corner ,my fate hangs in a twisted balance bcuz I may miss out of the 4th MBBS exam(only time will tell my fate) due to lack of school fees.

I hold so much regrets and wish I can turn the hands of time but I can't ..my present is my present..... I pray and hope to get out of the mess

And I vow on my life to flee from all form of betting.

Learn from me tnx

cc:seun,lalastical......etc
i fit give u SURE odd for FREE make u take hammer once & for all.
& if u say u no need am then i must say u are looking for my trouble because u must accept my offer by fire-by force ooo grin

Re: Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by Reggaemich(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2021
Mooh247:
If you must gamble and enjoy the pleasure of betting... Be wise to join Forex trading, Cryptocyrrency trading , Stock trading , commodity trading and binance

Virtual sports and games are controlled by the bet shop owner through the software and he can control the winning outcome ratio
Can u explain the highlighted Text and

What is the name of the software
Re: Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by Mooh247: 12:12pm On May 19, 2021
Reggaemich:

Can u explain the highlighted Text and

What is the name of the software

BetConstruct
Re: Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by Lalami3232(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2021
I played betting for over 10yrs and I no dey advise people to stop. Do u know why Its 99.9% impossible to convince someone to quit/stop betting, especially when the decision never come from their mind.
People advise me for 10yrs and I no stop, until reality set for my eye. When E red, na me carry my mouth dey beg people to pray for me and I begin swear say I no go ever enter bet shop again. Baba, the day wey a madman go know say he's mad, na that day na he go well.
As far say U don dey sense say the thing bad, then ur path to liberation is almost set
Re: Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by Reggaemich(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2021
Mooh247:

BetConstruct

Does it make their customers to always loose their bet or it depends on the staking amount(when u bet little u WIN or when u bet bigger amount u LOOSE.

Or the Customers must always loose all the time.

Thanks
Re: Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by Mooh247: 1:25pm On May 19, 2021
Reggaemich:

Does it make their customers to always loose their bet or it depends on the staking amount(when u bet little u WIN or when u bet bigger amount u LOOSE.

Or the Customers must always loose all the time.

Thanks

They set the wining ratio to like 80% loss 20% win
Re: Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by Reggaemich(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2021
Mooh247:

They set the wining ratio to like 80% loss 20% win
Hmmm

Is the software like a site like betconstruct.com or just a software
Re: Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by Praise0999: 4:38pm On May 19, 2021
Must Read: Don’t be a Victim of This New POS Scam Going on Click here to check it out

Re: Virtual Betting Is Bad....flee From It by comfortjeve5u: 1:19pm On May 20, 2021
An eye-opener... I'm already a victim
Praise0999:
Must Read: Don’t be a Victim of This New POS Scam Going on Click here to check it out

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested At Istanbul Airport After Ingesting 844 Grams Of Narcotics / Nigerian Man Drowns In Russia After He Rescued A Girl Who Was Drowning / Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.