Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing (1088 Views)

Crate Your Website With Just 20k On Naijamediamp3 / Freespace Forum Website Is Still Available For Sale Just 20k On / How Will Chrome’s New Ad Blocker Impact Ads And Affect Bloggers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by naijaeverinc(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Have u done nairaland ads as a web master and spend atleast 20k ?? What's ur review ??

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by obiekunie2: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
naijaeverinc:
Have u done nairaland ads as a web master and spend atleast 20k ?? What's ur review ??

life na gamble sir.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by naijaeverinc(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

life na gamble sir.

Thats true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by RuddyFusion(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
You're not the only one....it tells a lot about the audience here....most time they respond more to people who spam the forum than those who pay for adds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by naijaeverinc(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
RuddyFusion:
You're not the only one....it tells a lot about the audience here....most time they respond more to people who spam the forum than those who pay for adds

Its not fair.. last month I spam the forum and got clients made up to a million on nairaland.. I was impress so I felt maybe if I run ads and stop spamming the forums I would get more den 20cliemts and make more millions but to my greatest surprise I invested 20k and got zero client.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by naijaeverinc(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
Riener:

What if the Product you were offering was important but not APPEALING enough?

What if you had a perfect product but not a perfect market of Nairaland users?

I'll help Redesign your ads in just simple steps and get YOU more customer clicks on it.

It's no stress on You! And you get the first time FREE!

Mention Me on a dead thread and YOU won't waste 20k and an Ad you guessed on again.

I got more den 200 clicks but zero response and the link leads to my WhatsApp chat. Atleast client would have dropped a message for samples but 200 clicks and zero messages lolz how possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
naijaeverinc:

I got more den 200 clicks but zero response and the link leads to my WhatsApp chat. Atleast client would have dropped a message for samples but 200 clicks and zero messages lolz how possible.

What if the Potential Buyers who would have sent you a message didn't click the Ad.

Think about it!

What if your Ad was not only Eye-catching but also targeted towards the right people?

It's simple for You.
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by RuddyFusion(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
naijaeverinc:

Its not fair.. last month I spam the forum and got clients made up to a million on nairaland.. I was impress so I felt maybe if I run ads and stop spamming the forums I would get more den 20cliemts and make more millions but to my greatest surprise I invested 20k and got zero client.
although some ads are noticed and work but most ads here on tech and website related don't work as such
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by Yawahost(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
RuddyFusion:
although some ads are noticed and work but most ads here on tech and website related don't work as such

Thats true making it useless to run tech and website ads

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by toy2com: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Spending such an amount on social media will give more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by Thenaijaever(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
toy2com:
Spending such an amount on social media will give more.

But we got zero client of it was to be Facebook ads we would get lots of messages grin grin grin

Guess nairaland ads ain't for me and my team
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by naijaeverinc(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by LMServices: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
naijaeverinc:

Most times, social media advertising do not yield, not because what you are marketing isn't innovative enough but because potential clients might have questions and getting in touch directly as a result of the ad they saw might be a huge step to them. Clients love being indulged. They love being considered special even during marketing. And just because your ad is in everyone's face doesn't necessarily mean you will get the anticipated results.

Last year, someone ran a N115k Adword campaign and spent over N35k on Facebook ads. Luckily, he pulled in one customer despite huge engagements with the ads. Digital marketing isn't as easy as it seems. Product announcements/awareness are what the likes of Nairaland or any display advertising platform is best suited for. PPA engagements are best suited for must-buy campaigns.

Nairaland actually delivered; it got you awareness but not the expected result. It doesn't mean it failed. It only means the adopted strategy was wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by naijaeverinc(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
LMServices:

Most times, social media advertising do not yield, not because what you are marketing isn't innovative enough but because potential clients might have questions and getting in touch directly as a result of the ad they saw might be a huge step to them. Clients love being indulged. They love being considered special even during marketing. And just because your ad is in everyone's face doesn't necessarily mean you will get the anticipated results.

Last year, someone ran a N115k Adword campaign and spent over N35k on Facebook ads. Luckily, he pulled in one customer despite huge engagements with the ads. Digital marketing isn't as easy as it seems. Product announcements/awareness are what the likes of Nairaland or any display advertising platform is best suited for. PPA engagements are best suited for must-buy campaigns.

Nairaland actually delivered; it got you awareness but not the expected result. It doesn't mean it failed. It only means the adopted strategy was wrong.

U on point

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2020
naijaeverinc:

I can authoritatively say that the clicks were mostly accidental grin
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by naijaeverinc(m): 2:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Rgade:

I can authoritatively say that the clicks were mostly accidental grin

You are 100% right all d clicks where accidental..

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by naijaeverinc(m): 2:04am On Dec 16, 2020
Bring the job
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by naijaeverinc(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
New. Designs contact us for your web and app development
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by naijaeverinc(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
ns
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by toy2com: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Thenaijaever:

But we got zero client of it was to be Facebook ads we would get lots of messages grin grin grin

Guess nairaland ads ain't for me and my team
It is all about targeting the right audience
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by naijaeverinc(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
toy2com:

It is all about targeting the right audience

Nairaland doesnt have the option for targeting... imagine runing a web master ad for web master page yet no single client with over 350clicks targeting to WhatsApp thata pretty funny.. no single message on whataapp yet nairaland ad system reads 350clicks he no shock u
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by brunofarad(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
You have to understand the difference between disruptive display ads and targeted ads.

Disruptive display ads are best suited for brand awareness and takes a lot of money and effort to yield tangible results, the goal is to make your brand name resonate in the mind of your potential audience and not to make a sale.

For example, Samsung won't mind spending N5M on Nairaland just to let people know about their latest galaxy phone.

They are not expecting to make a profit of N10M from the ad, their goal is awareness and that's what Nairaland ad is best for.

Display ads are for brand awareness not sales .

It took me time and a lot of resources to discover the right advert method for instant sales.

Sorry I may not be able to share it here.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by darexkey(m): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
brunofarad:
You have to understand the difference between disruptive display ads and targeted ads.

Disruptive display ads are best suited for brand awareness and takes a lot of money and effort to yield tangible results, the goal is to make your brand name resonate in the mind of your potential audience and not to make a sale.

For example, Samsung won't mind spending N5M on Nairaland just to let people know about their latest galaxy phone.

They are not expecting to make a profit of N10M from the ad, their goal is awareness and that's what Nairaland ad is best for.

Display ads are for brand awareness not sales .

It took me time and a lot of resources to discover the right advert method for instant sales.

Sorry I may not be able to share it here.

kindly share, will love to learn from you
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing by Emeka71(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
So people even invest money on ads on this forum and they didn't tell me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money And Maximize Your Earnings On X (twitter): A Step-by-step Guid / I Need To Build A Website / Unable To Login - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.