Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Samsung Official Thread - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Official Thread (167334 Views)

Iphone Vs Samsung Official Discussion Thread / Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread / Leagoo M9 official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Official Thread by otttunla2020: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
I have two weeks old of Samsung A73 5G #250K, Negotiable.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by soncomm(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please house, o need samsung note 10 screen, kindly call me or whatsapp 08035706556
Re: Samsung Official Thread by manucho: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Samsung galaxy note 10 plus 5g with 512gb internal 12gb Ram bought brand new less than two months ago everything is perfect and I'm selling cause I want to upgrade to Samsung note 20 ultra 5G. Screen protector is on it as well. Interested and serious buyer should contact me via call, text or WhatsApp me on 08039320890 or 08152709933. Please please please serious buyers no time wasters... Price is #300k. Don't come and post nonsense telling me it's one yeye price cause Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bugatti knows the type of people they make their products for. This is not ordinary note 10 or note 10 plus with 250gb this is note 10 plus 512gb with 5G. Thanks

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2022
manucho:
Samsung galaxy note 10 plus 5g with 512gb internal 12gb Ram bought brand new less than two months ago everything is perfect and I'm selling cause I want to upgrade to Samsung note 20 ultra 5G. Screen protector is on it as well. Interested and serious buyer should contact me via call, text or WhatsApp me on 08039320890 or 08152709933. Please please please serious buyers no time wasters... Price is #300k. Don't come and post nonsense telling me it's one yeye price cause Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bugatti knows the type of people they make their products for. This is not ordinary note 10 or note 10 plus with 250gb this is note 10 plus 512gb with 5G. Thanks

Oya oh, make una come buy extra special note 10 with 5G oh!! grin
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Juzec: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2022
Auskyd:

Oya oh, make una come buy extra special note 10 with 5G oh!! grin
The guy na better joker cheesy
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Juzec:
The guy na better joker cheesy

Omo, not to rain on his parade, but that price dey tear my head mehn. E choke die.

Na 512gb make the phone extra special? I gats know

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Juzec: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2022
Auskyd:

Omo, not to rain on his parade, but that price dey tear my head mehn. E choke die.

Na 512gb make the phone extra special? I gats know
I don try reason am but I no fit come to any logical conclusion. Maybe na the screen protector make he put grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Testate(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello house, has anyone here found his lost fone through tracking? How was the experience?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Scammerr(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
only a fool will pay more than 180k for that phone. Brand new is 230k.
manucho:

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
manucho:
Wetin you they smoke
Abeg e no good for you

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Horluwahighdee(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
I have a clean Samsung Galaxy tab E(SM-T561) for sale, but faulty panel, if interested check my Sig. And DM for price!
Screen, and other parts intact only panel is faulty!
Re: Samsung Official Thread by manucho: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Wetin you they smoke
Abeg e no good for you
I dey smoke your mama and aunt ���
Re: Samsung Official Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
manucho:

I dey smoke your mama and aunt ���
Mumu
Apoda does your post make any meaning dimwit
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Testate(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Testate:
Hello house, has anyone here found his lost fone through tracking? How was the experience?

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Testate:

What brand? Cos if it's not an iphone, your chances are very slim.

Don't listen to anyone asking you to go to the police and pay 15-30k.

That's a waste of time and resources. Focus your energy on getting a new one and moving on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Kehl(m): 4:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Please Samsung A52s 5g vs A73, which is a better buy
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Fommz: 6:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Kehl:
A73 5G
There is no much difference

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by otttunla2020: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kehl:

I have Samsung A73 5G for sale at a friendly price. You can check my profile to see the ads.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by SarcasticMe(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hi guys... I just got the note 10 + from Jumia.
However the model is SM n975u, though unlocked. There's no OTA update support, however, and the it is stuck on Android 11.

I'm thinking of returning the phone.
But I was wondering if there's possibility for manual update. If there is, I'd keep the device, since I only have to update to android 12.

Please, someone help. I'll appreciate it.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
SarcasticMe:
Hi guys... I just got the note 10 + from Jumia.
However the model is SM n975u, though unlocked. There's no OTA update support, however, and the it is stuck on Android 11.

I'm thinking of returning the phone.
But I was wondering if there's possibility for manual update. If there is, I'd keep the device, since I only have to update to android 12.

Please, someone help. I'll appreciate it.

You can manually update it yourself. Go to online and check "how to manually update firmware". You will see the steps needed to get it done. It's quite easy, and you'll be able to do it without any issues.

Again, wait for some days before doing so, as your unit might be a refurbished one and this could take some time before the new updates get to it.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by SarcasticMe(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Auskyd:

You can manually update it yourself. Go to online and check "how to manually update firmware". You will see the steps needed to get it done. It's quite easy, and you'll be able to do it without any issues.

Again, wait for some days before doing so, as your unit might be a refurbished one and this could take some time before the new updates get to it.

Thank you ��
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Testate(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2022
Auskyd:

What brand? Cos if it's not an iphone, your chances are very slim.

Don't listen to anyone asking you to go to the police and pay 15-30k.

That's a waste of time and resources. Focus your energy on getting a new one and moving on.
it's samsung A32. I have actually found it through tracking. But the police are still asking me to pay the tracking money, when the thief should be the one to pay for everything.
I want to know if that's how the police normally do after helping one out to get it
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Testate:

it's samsung A32. I have actually found it through tracking. But the police are still asking me to pay the tracking money, when the thief should be the one to pay for everything.
I want to know if that's how the police normally do after helping one out to get it
Yes, that's how they operate. You can pay and be hopeful. If they find it, the thief will reimburse your purse for expenses. Give it a try if you think they are genuine.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by FM19addict(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Please guys, what fast charger can I use for S9plus
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
FM19addict:
Please guys, what fast charger can I use for S9plus
Get the regular 18 watts. Like 3-4k max.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by taobany(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good day guys i have the following samsung phone with screen problem..
Samsung S9 plus, samsung Note, Samsung A70 all bad have bad screen, please help if you have any of the screen for sale or swap..08088815752
all working perfectly
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Thuna(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pls who has been using the android 12 ui 4.1 on his or her to help me with the usage experience of this os version cos I received this on my galaxy m11 today..... I don't know if I should upgrade or not oooooo

. Plssssssssssss help me....

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Harryfrosh: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
You'll definitely like it and one thing about Samsung UI upgrade is that it's always bring in more new features.. But one thing about the new update is the battery consumption is a little bit more than the previous version.. Not that significant tho... But it kinda consume a bit more battery and if you know how to optimize your phone, you'll surely not even notice the battery stuff... My S22 ultra comes with dis version but I noticed the battery consumption when I update my note 20 ultra few months ago but I like the new features that comes with the update... So I'll tell you to go ahead and do the update..
Thuna:
Pls who has been using the android 12 ui 4.1 on his or her to help me with the usage experience of this os version cos I received this on my galaxy m11 today..... I don't know if I should upgrade or not oooooo

Re: Samsung Official Thread by credon: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thuna:

Samsung updates are OK, go ahead, this is not tecno or infinix

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Harryfrosh:
You'll definitely like it and one thing about Samsung UI upgrade is that it's always bring in more new features.. But one thing about the new update is the battery consumption is a little bit more than the previous version.. Not that significant tho... But it kinda consume a bit more battery and if you know how to optimize your phone, you'll surely not even notice the battery stuff... My S22 ultra comes with dis version but I noticed the battery consumption when I update my note 20 ultra few months ago but I like the new features that comes with the update... So I'll tell you to go ahead and do the update..
boss u don come back?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by ezicospot(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
SAMSUNG S10 PLUS FOR SALE... 8GB ram, 512GB Rom 150k... 6 months old..

zero 7 zero 5. 4 1 5 .5 3 .5 3

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (115) (Reply)

Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes) / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.