Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals (21161 Views)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police / Kidnapped & Rescued Baby Reunites With Mother. More Details Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Gemid94(m): 1:25am On Dec 15, 2020
...As two others reunited with parents

One of the rescued students of Government Science Secondary School, Kankara, whose name was not ascertained at press time, has shed light on the recent abduction in Katsina, claiming a total of 520 students were abducted by bandits in the state.

According to him, the kidnappers counted them twice after the completion of their operation and told them they'd still be coming back for another attack on the Girls' Secondary School in the area.

This was disclosed on Monday by Arise News correspondent who conducted series of interviews with one of the rescued students alongside some parents of others still in the hostage of the abductors.
http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/520-of-us-were-kidnapped-rescued-kankara-student-reveals

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Temitopemo6e6(m): 1:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Opor They will return home because you will release them from where you kept them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Nwodosis(m): 1:48am On Dec 15, 2020
One of the most difficult thing in the North is counting the number of people! The school authorities may not even know the number of students in that school, this is how they always make our census inaccurate. Some fathers don't even know the number of thier children in the North. It is only the number of cows that don't have varying figures up there .

208 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Nackzy: 1:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Thank God for their safe return

6 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by ejighikemeuwa: 1:58am On Dec 15, 2020
why the same game again¿ this cabal business, when will it stop? why joking with human life and valueing the life of cow above the life of human beings

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by mountmoriah(m): 3:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Nackzy:
Thank God for their safe return
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 15, 2020
They used horse abi lorries to pack them Linus

6 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by TwentyOnePilots(m): 4:35am On Dec 15, 2020
undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by LOVEGINO(m): 4:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigeria is getting more interesting everyday. We re on our own walahi.

11 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by inoki247: 4:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Them keep giving conflicting figure
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by ipobarethieves: 4:36am On Dec 15, 2020
sad
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Designsking: 4:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Another evidence Nigeria is the most organized country in the world. Kudos to our Leaders. Both past and present

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info

6 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by 175(m): 4:37am On Dec 15, 2020
This is terrible. However I smell serious conspiracy here ooo.

How is it possible to move over 500 boys around the bushes without trace?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by ATEAMS: 4:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Dammm
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by modsfucker: 4:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Nwodosis:
One of the most difficult thing in the North is counting the number of people! The school authorities may not even know the number of students in that school, this is how they always make our census inaccurate. Some fathers don't even know the number of thier children in the North. It is only the number cows that don't have varying figures up there .

Comment borne out of hatred... Always have one or two negative things to say about the North.

5 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by dalass(f): 4:40am On Dec 15, 2020
grin

I'm sure he escaped not rescued....

In this country, over 500 boys will be kidnapped just like that

Shame to bad people. NASS is rubber stamp, useless to this country undecided

22 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by GeneralPula: 4:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Them don turn this thing to political drama..

If you believe students were kidnapped, then you can believe anything..

It’s another avenue to loot billions in..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by DimIsaac10(m): 4:43am On Dec 15, 2020
This life hmm.
Probably it was the area I grew sha.
I still keep wondering how they will just keep kidnapping that large a number of students....
Can even imagine kidnapping 50 of us back in secondary school...

Ah! in that my senior secondary school where police keep visiting almost every week... hmmm.
You now kidnap a whole 520 or is it 600 Jesus and they even obeyed..
Back then almost all the students had matches lolz.
Don't ask me the school i won't say it but was still the best school by far .

6 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by dalass(f): 4:43am On Dec 15, 2020
175:
Thus is terrible. However I smell serious conspiracy here ooo.

How is it possible to move over 500 boys around the bushes without trace?
l

Exactly!

For religious and economic reasons, the North is complicit angry

8 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by WalkerMichael(m): 4:43am On Dec 15, 2020
buhari has failed in all ramifications. why is this man not resigning yet? 2023 still far o

9 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Denzil2020: 4:44am On Dec 15, 2020
shocked
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by dalass(f): 4:45am On Dec 15, 2020
modsfucker:

Comment borne out of hatred... Always have one or two negative things to say about the North.

Even this topic. Is it not against the North. Or is it southern kidnappers that went up north to kidnap over 500 boys

And he's right because it 300+, later 600+, now its 520. Obviously they can't count well

36 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:45am On Dec 15, 2020
angry

I don't like reading about this because Arewa wanted buhari so they should take everything that comes with buhari

Insecurity and what not, they should stop complaining

After all they told us buhari or nothing

I can't be concerned whatever happens there

We should just build a wall across the middle belt so all this rubbish remains in the north

South korean did it , south sudan did it , we should do it

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Yankee101: 4:46am On Dec 15, 2020
Nwodosis:
One of the most difficult thing in the North is counting the number of people! The school authorities may not even know the number of students in that school, this is how they always make our census inaccurate. Some fathers don't even know the number of thier children in the North. It is only the number cows that don't have varying figures up there .

Are you for real?
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Oh well it seems manna and ilovedemmanna have been banned again grin

Good times

Anyways onto other news

I don't care what happens in the north
When endsars people where killed the north kept mute
When soldiers made the amotekun drink mud in the pics attached the north kept mute
When sars was killing youths across the south the north kept mute

So no one should bother me pls

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by teamsynergy: 4:53am On Dec 15, 2020
But Garba say na only 10 na

1 Like

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by ThatCEO: 4:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Garba said ONLY 8 kids were kidnapped.

These guys use the word ONLY to describe human lives. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Anaerobi(m): 5:00am On Dec 15, 2020
so una conducted census over there abi?

2 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Brushstrokes20: 5:04am On Dec 15, 2020
GARBAGE shehu, over to you... ( only 10 students were kidnapped)

Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrant!

Nig is on auto pilot.

5 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by korilala(m): 5:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Rescued or escaped?
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by 12285matric(m): 5:12am On Dec 15, 2020
May God have mercy of on us, our government shd do the needful, security of citizens should be the first piority.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Soldier Selling Stolen Phone In Bauchi Caught (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death In Adamawa On Suspicion Of Being A Witch / Vigilante Catch A Thief Who Stole Car Stereo In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.