Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals (21160 Views)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police / Kidnapped & Rescued Baby Reunites With Mother. More Details Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by expliciit: 5:16am On Dec 15, 2020
He said 10 , trying very hard to defend his masters
ThatCEO:
Garba said ONLY 8 kids were kidnapped.

These guys use the word ONLY to describe human lives. grin
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:17am On Dec 15, 2020
dalass:

Even this topic. Is it not against the North. Or is it southern kidnappers that went up north to kidnap over 500 boys

And he's right because it 300+, later 600+, now its 520. Obviously they can't count well

Garba shehu even said they are not more than 10...
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by EdiskyHarry: 5:24am On Dec 15, 2020
The best way to end terrorism in the world is to barn Islamic religion.
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by EagleNest(m): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2020
175:
This is terrible. However I smell serious conspiracy here ooo.

How is it possible to move over 500 boys around the bushes without trace?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Such a Bush like Sambisa Forest that soldiers dare not to thread on, is it civilian that will do the tracing?

Don't forget that a whole ship have gone missing in Nigeria before. The Chibok girls abduction sounded like a conspiracy before, that even GEJ govt doubted the possibility, but today we all know it wasn't a fluke. The North is in really big security problem!

2 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Drakkernoir: 5:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigeria is a stupid and unfortunate country i swear...

The youths of this country are extremely dumb and corrupt

Just went thru the thread on the arrest of some musicians that broke the law...in a short time, it was already trending at no 1...#free omalay

I cant remember the same energy being put into these abductions by the same youths for the same youth..

Who do us like this?

Na only politicians and celebrities we dey asslick?

Tomorrow y'all be clamouring for a better society.

Charity begins at home.

The amount of jokers that form classy in this country is extremely alarming..

2 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by MediMedi(m): 5:33am On Dec 15, 2020
I don't believe in this story.......This SCAM.

Since the boy was kidnapped and now recue, why don't he tell us how they were taken away?

What they use to scare them?

Did they come with plane or van?

How can abductors, kidnapped so huge number of student with anyone telling how it all happened?

Nonsense Ingredient

1 Like

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by farem: 5:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Nackzy:
Thank God for their safe return

Learn to read! Reading doesn't kill.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by cardoctor(m): 6:00am On Dec 15, 2020
This is serious.
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by akinmusi(m): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Nwodosis:
One of the most difficult thing in the North is counting the number of people! The school authorities may not even know the number of students in that school, this is how they always make our census inaccurate. Some fathers don't even know the number of thier children in the North. It is only the number cows that don't have varying figures up there .

If such a number in one school is too much.
There is need for standardized arrangement of school operation in the north. Not just building school and looking dilapidated
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by dalass(f): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Garba shehu even said they are not more than 10...

He employed pathological, shameless liars as his mouthpiece undecided

2 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by igben(m): 6:27am On Dec 15, 2020
The whole story is a BIG SCAM...

1 Like

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by BluntNigerian: 6:31am On Dec 15, 2020
PrinceMajestic...
Come and Read..
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by dollytino4real(f): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2020
when Bishop oyedepo was shouting on top of his voice everybody said he should mind his church business, shey n.a. mbakar is now minding his church business after forceful putting buhari the messiah on Nigerians, where are those 400 plus pastors who went into agreement prayer to make sure he wins are they na deaf, blind or dumb? e shock u abi?

2 Likes

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Franklydes(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Buhari and gang done set the move up just to make am look like he is not incompetent but baba we know say na your handwork. See the nonsense, una no even smart to arrange the matter. Still yet you are incompetent baba
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Franklydes(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Nigeria is a stupid and unfortunate country i swear...

The youths of this country are extremely dumb and corrupt

Just went thru the thread on the arrest of some musicians that broke the law...in a short time, it was already trending at no 1...#free omalay

I cant remember the same energy being put into these abductions by the same youths for the same youth..

Who do us like this?

Na only politicians and celebrities we dey asslick?

Tomorrow y'all be clamouring for a better society.

Charity begins at home.

The amount of jokers that form classy in this country is extremely alarming..
Brother you spoke well.
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by bowdas(m): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Right now self I'm even confuse between covid19 and addubted school boys lives scores which one to believe they keep on adding subtracting the figures anyhow
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Temptee101(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Nwodosis:
One of the most difficult thing in the North is counting the number of people! The school authorities may not even know the number of students in that school, this is how they always make our census inaccurate. Some fathers don't even know the number of thier children in the North. It is only the number cows that don't have varying figures up there .

Well said!!
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Cmanforall: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2020
They counted them in captivity
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by olawale1516(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2020
To say the fact in whole africa in term of security Nigeria is the most dangerous country to survive, but why do our security worsen like this even still a general as president.. I deeply weep for Nigeria they are packing students like cow.. only to flex muscle on protester.. which kind country I find myself God the future of unborn Nigerian children is at stake if things continue like this.
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by EMMYZEE(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2020
Make una no vex ooo, how the bandit take pack 520 students comot from the community. did they use bus, lorry, train or na by foot. I'm still wondering though
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Ekpekus(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Sometimes I am bewildered how this kind of massive operation and kidnapping can occur.
Talk about planning, logistics, transportation, accommodation (even if na bush/forest dem keep them), feeding and then the captors.

Some things are not just right, if the military are telling us the truth
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Openbusiness: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2020
520 Children cry can you imagine the kind of horror these children are made to face in their childhood, imagine the deep pain their parents will be feeling knowing that their underage children are in the hands of the most evil and ruthless unprincipled wild criminals. Things like this should not be happening in a normal society. 520 students being kidnapped from school can only happen in an evil Mad Max slave camp society run by criminals and terrorists. The FG and State govts need to be investigated from top to bottom. It's starting to look like our own Government has been deeply compromised. Because how in the hell do 500 plus people get kidnapped by terrorists successfully, and moved out to terrorists camps without any Govt in sight to stop them? The Nigerian Government is compromised! sad
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by delishpot: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2020
People be getting rich out of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Mummymahdi(f): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2020
Nwodosis:
One of the most difficult thing in the North is counting the number of people! The school authorities may not even know the number of students in that school, this is how they always make our census inaccurate. Some fathers don't even know the number of thier children in the North. It is only the number of cows that don't have varying figures up there .

I can see north dye vex u way too much! Kpele oo
U couldn't imagine the kind of horrors these kids are passing thru right now, ur concern is the varying number. Oh God wash my heart from too much hatred on someone I heard about even those that offend me, humanity first
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by adedayoa2(f): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2020
Nwodosis:
One of the most difficult thing in the North is counting the number of people! The school authorities may not even know the number of students in that school, this is how they always make our census inaccurate. Some fathers don't even know the number of thier children in the North. It is only the number of cows that don't have varying figures up there .
its a school and they'll definitely have register.
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by sammysneh(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2020
WalkerMichael:
buhari has failed in all ramifications. why is this man not resigning yet? 2023 still far o

Resign is not in the dictionary of African leaders
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Openbusiness: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2020
MediMedi:
I don't believe in this story.......This SCAM.

Since the boy was kidnapped and now recue, why don't he tell us how they were taken away?

What they use to scare them?

Did they come with plane or van?

How can abductors, kidnapped so huge number of student with anyone telling how it all happened?

Nonsense Ingredient
So it an underage child that just had the most traumatic experience in his life, that has gone through the kind of evil that even many adults will have emotional breakdown over, it is that child that should be giving you intelligence information because he is the head of the DSS and NIA agencies collecting billions of naira annually to gather intelligence info on terrorists in Nigeria bah? You really tried. Maybe you should direct your questions to Buhari the decoration CIC.
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Mummymahdi(f): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
The best way to end terrorism in the world is to barn Islamic religion.

Mad o

1 Like

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by sammysneh(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Nightstalker:
Oh well it seems manna and ilovedemmanna have been banned again grin

Good times

Anyways onto other news

I don't care what happens in the north
When endsars people where killed the north kept mute
When soldiers made the amotekun drink mud in the pics attached the north kept mute
When sars was killing youths across the south the north kept mute

So no one should bother me pls

Yes o, you said it all All man carry ur cross

1 Like

Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Chummynoni(m): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2020
But someone was claiming here on nairaland yesterday that it is impossible tto kidnap that much. It is now ascertained that we have so many dumb people on nairaland .spit#
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by Mummymahdi(f): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2020
GeneralPula:
Them don turn this thing to political drama..

If you believe students were kidnapped, then you can believe anything..

It’s another avenue to loot billions in..

Weather u believe or not, they were kidnapped and was sighted in two other villages passing b4 disappearing, they can b traced only that security's too afraid to barge into the bushes. But we are witnesses
Re: 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals by lexy2014: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Gemid94:
...As two others reunited with parents

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/520-of-us-were-kidnapped-rescued-kankara-student-reveals

Lies. D govt said only 333 children were kidnapped. With this escapee, it's 332 left

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Soldier Selling Stolen Phone In Bauchi Caught (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death In Adamawa On Suspicion Of Being A Witch / Vigilante Catch A Thief Who Stole Car Stereo In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.