Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction (14786 Views)

Cultism: Rival Lagos Schoolboys Clash In Meiran / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors / Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by Amspecial: 6:12am On Dec 15, 2020
grin
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by Martinola(m): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Absolutely useless and clueless government.
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2020
That Afonja Arewa wanna be of Muric will be dumb now.

Stupid asslicker
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by lexy2014: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2020
wizdooarchy3:
What has he achieved appointing the Northeners at all strategic positions

Army Chief north
Air chief north
Naval chief North
NSA north
Police chief north
etc

in fact that's the reason the administration can not produce any meaningful result because about 75% of northerners in these positions did not merit it , they always get to top by appointment.

abeg tel am to mix d egusi wit vegitable ....thank u

Naval chief isn't north
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2020
Nonchalant, lackadaisical, carefree coupled with greed and selfishness. Don't forget about jingoism and fanaticism.
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2020
The above statement describes the major problems nothing far from that.

Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by Temptee101(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2020
matrix199:
Is this how to attack a failure?

Why not tell him to resign and never in his next life venture into politics. His achievement is the safeguard of his cattle. He cares less of humans.

Don't mind them!
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by Temptee101(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2020
DimIsaac10:
I will never insult my president no matter what because he is a leader but if I ever have the opportunity of meeting him I will advise him to change his friends..

See this one.

1 Like

Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by drlateef: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2020
Aisha warned her husband that he is hobnobbing with sharks and devils who did not know or have anything to do with his election. The stubborn Buhari refused to listen to his wife. These friends will eventually bring him down and destroy him. And the country is also suffering for his stubbornness.
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by Henri8: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

The North must produce the President.

They have finally realized that ethnicism is never a solution. Kudos to Buhari for proving naysayers right. grin

When it rains, it pours! The service chiefs must stay. Buhari not being overthrown is more important than the lives of Northerners grin

Time to play that "Telli person" song.

/
They haven't realised anything o.
Given another chance, they will make the same stupid mistake over and over.
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by erospecial: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2020
North has always been a failed region and the the name of Nigeria progress.
They better be thankful to Buhari for giving everything including terrorism and politics appointments!

1 Like

Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by sammysneh(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
What are they attacking him with, foolish elders. If bubu offer them small money now, them go begin praise him like zombies

Dont mind dem very foolish people, They deserve what dey are getting
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by bhella10: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2020
They should enjoy fruits of their labour.
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2020
It can only get worse,
The only people I pity is ipob,
They have created a perfect distraction for these futa jalon blood suckers,
If we make the mistake of letting them stand alone, the North would be childsplay to what would befall us down here,

Think about this, if they can treat Northern tribes they have known for hundreds of years like thrash, imagine what they would do to you

1 Like

Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by Openbusiness: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2020
175:
grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari na golden boy for North oooo.

This is fake news.
Na before before b dat. Golden boy has turned to firewood now. Before and after 2015 Elections, for my area, If Aboki dey greet, na "Sai Baba" dem dey take greet with so much spirit and happiness in their voice. But as at today, if u tell them "Ina kwana" , na "Ina kwana or Lafia Lau" dem go take answer. None of dem dey talk Sai Baba again. If u tell dem "Sai Baba" dem go curse Buhari straight grin

2 Likes

Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by vicmac09(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=DimIsaac10 post=97077231]i wont insult my president no matter what because he is a leader but if I ever have the opportunity of meeting him I will advise him to change his friends

Even if you trek from your place to Aso rock.. You won't still him. Keep dreaming and keep defending incompetence.
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by Mrchiblinks(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2020
North never see Chonchin. When they were busy shouting 4X4 sai Baba them no know say naso e go be, now e dn dey be dem dn dey cry fowl! When we were all crying #EndSars they said they need SARS! Now they are crying about the service chiefs but we down south, we say our service chiefs are doing really great! And Buhari is d best thing that has ever happened to us as a nation. Sai Baba 2023... las las their mumu dn dey do, but I doubt because e remain small to complete.

1 Like

Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by slowice(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Double standard is destroying Nigeria... Bubu is not special, he's is a monumental disappointment, just call him out with your chest. Nigeria belongs to us not him a lone and he has been a very bad boy

1 Like

Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2020
In a decent democracy the national assembly would have initiated impeachment proceedings against the president.. in nigeria they are equally as helpless as the masses.
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by dei1122(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Is this not the same game they play to sabotage PDP government @chibok girls

What gose around comes around indeed...

Buhari fear God!
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by DimIsaac10(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=vicmac09 post=97079896][/quote]You don't know me. Well, I must at least commend you that you didn't insult me which shows that you are enlightened. Not insulting him doesn't really mean i like or fancy him.. Am not his fan but sincerely I see no point insulting him....

Most of the many that are insulting him, didn't vote, some probably don't have voters card, the little that have voters card only own that for decoration....
Some religious believes don't even vote.. So what's the point.
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by DimIsaac10(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Temptee101:

See this one.

Really..
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by DimIsaac10(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2020
emmyrate1:
to change friends like you

If you see it that way....
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by vicmac09(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=DimIsaac10 post=97081730]

You can only blame those people that didn't vote if our votes really count... What's the point of voting if we're going to get rigged results at the end? I won't advise anyone to go and vote.

I don't know you right but I think your idea of thinking Buhari's friend is behind his poor performance is wrong... He's in this country and he knows what's going on... Why's he not making any effort to improve the security situation? He's invited for a serious interactive session with the senate, he declined and chose to go on holiday that same week.. He couldn't even go and visit a place where kids where kidnapped, despite being in the state during the period of the kidnap. His nonchalance to serious issues is what is pissing people off.
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by kabillionaire(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
They were conscripted not abducted
Re: North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction by ABJ4Real(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Karma is smiling upon the north. The best thing for them to do is to smile back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Seeks Help To Locate Family Of 8-Year-Old Child Trafficked To Cross River / Nigerian Mother Jailed In The Uk For Sending Son To Nigeria. / Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.