Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" (20848 Views)

Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To ‘Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout’ / Army Reacts To Borno, Katsina Attack: 'We’ll Punish Those Behind These Killings’ / Kaduna Curfew: El-Rufai Conducts Aerial Surveillance Of The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Favemmzar200(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Ggg
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by zeusdgrt(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Dem dey survey dem before?
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by fuckdemrepented: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2020
I thought they said Boko boys claimed responsibility undecided
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by shiki(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by fuckdemrepented: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Ggg
great greater greatest
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Favemmzar200(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
great greater greatest
grin the struggle for front page is real

By the way this ppl have some guts
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by leisuretym: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Scam
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by fuckdemrepented: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Favemmzar200:
grin the struggle for front page is real

By the way this ppl have some guts
e shock u grin

Them even get mind to dey warn security agencies

Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Grace001: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Useless cursed country
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Favemmzar200(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
e shock u grin

Them even get mind to dey warn security agencies

Nigeria is in trouble
me I dey wonder who be their media spokesperson that makes us know what they are saying
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Toju200(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Mokason288:
American Soldiers came down to Nigeria without proper knowledge of the environment they rescued just one of their citizen and it didn’t take them this long

Imagine the audacity these Fulani boys have to even send warning to our Nigerian soldiers

I’m sure if the villagers are allowed to mobilize vigilantes this kids will be rescued...

Are you pondering what I’m pondering

I smell a rat shit here lipsrsealed

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
compare it Mr Man 1 citizen to 300+ bro you think it will easy abi
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by hush15: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2020
So many different and conflicting stories from government on this matter. No wonder the country is a big mess.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by beejaay: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2020
Yujin:
Supposed bandits and kidnappers warning the Nigerian Army to stop surveillance over their hideouts. Lol. Buratai has not and dare not threaten them.
All the naive southerners should learn from the happenings in the north. The Nigerian Army threatens and opens fire on villagers, protesters, pressure groups and any assembly in the south. No regard for our lives down south because they believe they'll get away with it.
Lol. I pity those who think they have a country.

They get away with it because of the southerners that support them.. The saboteurs within always selling their fellows southerners for their own myopic and selfish wants

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by BizBayo: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2020
It was a terrorists attack not just gunmen... Stop the coating.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by netflicks(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Mokason288:
American Soldiers came down to Nigeria without proper knowledge of the environment they rescued just one of their citizen and it didn’t take them this long

Imagine the audacity these Fulani boys have to even send warning to our Nigerian soldiers

I’m sure if the villagers are allowed to mobilize vigilantes this kids will be rescued...

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Its called see finish...

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Ihatemumu: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Yorubas wake up Join Igbos and Fight for Division before it's too late, they are buying weapons for the terrorists and this nonsense will spread if we pretend all is well
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by odehsun: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2020
The North has devised a means of syphoning our Money in this country. Oil money made from the south in a dilapidated environment is used to beautify pay ransome to northern kidnappers. You will hear they have been released without ransome even when ransome will be paid. God will see us through.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by xcon: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Yujin:
Supposed bandits and kidnappers warning the Nigerian Army to stop surveillance over their hideouts. Lol. Buratai has not and dare not threaten them.
All the naive southerners should learn from the happenings in the north. The Nigerian Army threatens and opens fire on villagers, protesters, pressure groups and any assembly in the south. No regard for our lives down south because they believe they'll get away with it.
Ipob propaganda machine nairaland branch. If Ojuku a military officer was defeated nnamdi KANU will be. Last last the SE will be destroy just like NE.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Shinor(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Yujin:

Do you open fire indiscriminately on a target with almost 500 kids who could end up as collateral damage? What was the reason for the rescue then?
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2020
I AM LOVING THIS. SAI BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by achymmania: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2020
LeeSantos:
grin my questions are;
1. how many gunmen did it take to move 600 boys to their hideout?

2. how many hours did it take them to walk to their hideout?

3. how did they gather n organise the crowd of 600 boys

4. how did their hideout fit the 600 boys kidnapped

5 finally how are they feeding 600 boys.

if this questions are answered with proofs I will stop saying evrybody in this country is a fool
I wish I could send these questions to the international community. Something smell untrue or staged. I'm maniacally bewildered.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Mokason288(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Toju200:
compare it Mr Man 1 citizen to 300+ bro you think it will easy abi

You are fooooooolish foooool .....a stupid goat

To hide one person and to hide 300 persons which one is harder

1 Like

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by ibuildstuff(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2020
R2bees:
i won't be surprised if this attack was coordinated by a top govt official. That's how they make money these days. Y'all will say I'm insane or that im over thinking but trust me on this one.... Also don't rule out the fact that FG could be aware of the real perpetrator of this act. This is 9ja, it's time we start thinking critically instead digesting and believing everything that's being put out by the media.
There was no such attack, I have travel through most northern states, there's literally army n police checkpoint at every corner. It's not possible to kidnap 600 student in this country. Unless it's the army, police and dss that did the kidnapping themselves.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by ibuildstuff(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2020
odehsun:
The North has devised a means of syphoning our Money in this country. Oil money made from the south in a dilapidated environment is used to beautify pay ransome to northern kidnappers. You will hear they have been released without ransome even when ransome will be paid. God will see us through.
This is it, all this bandit kidnappers Boko Haram are all scam.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Toju200(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Mokason288:

You are fooooooolish foooool .....a stupid goat

To hide one person and to hide 300 persons which one is harder
keep on insulting hiding them is not the problem we've found them already
Rescuing them is the problem to avoid collateral damage to the young boys the bandits are ready to use them as shields so gats be careful....

Compare the two incident the American was held hostage by only 7 bandits
It's fuvking easy to rescue such

Now we're talking about 300+ kids here held by more than 50 armed guys.

Which of the rescue ops do you think will be easy
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by thinkmoney(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
What comes out of Nigeria vexes someone like me everyday. Even things people say to address issues. Your post like many I have been seeing shows lack of understanding. There is lack of intelligence even among us. This is why we are in the situation we are. We are here because many people don't just understand things. And when you don't understand things u don't enjoy things. We deserve our leaders as the popular saying goes.
I am not in katsina but I have been able to get an idea of what is happening over there. The bandits are cornered, there location with the kids are known, but the military can't go in like that. There is high risk of collateral damage. If only one kid is killed in the bid to rescue, we will be the same people condemning the government.
This case is quite different from the America rescue. Elements of surprise is no longer there. The bandits and military are literally looking at themselves, but the bandits know they have the kids as security. Cases like this takes, patience, skills, intelligence gathering and time

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Akolawole(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2020
nony43:
Govt tracked #EndSARS protesters for arrest and trying to negotiate with bandits. This is the height of madness. Giant of Africa �

This look like a plan to just siphon money.

However, the safety of the boys is also paramount here.

These Criminals have been rounded ALREADY, they are just looking for a safe haven.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Adau123(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2020
BUHARRI AS A PRESIDENT OF THIS NATION, REALLY BRING BAD LOCK TO OUR COUNTRY.
THIS IS THE RESULTS OF I MUST RULE ,OR BORN TO RULE .SHAME TO NORTHERNERS "SAI KA YI KOKUWA AYI KARE JINI BIRI JINI,TO GA ABINDA KUKA CUKA SAI A KIRBE CI."
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Akolawole(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2020
thinkmoney:

What comes out of Nigeria vexes someone like me everyday. Even things people say to address issues. Your post like many I have been seeing shows lack of understanding. There is lack of intelligence even among us. This is why we are in the situation we are. We are here because many people don't just understand things. And when you don't understand things u don't enjoy things. We deserve our leaders as the popular saying goes.
I am not in katsina but I have been able to get an idea of what is happening over there. The bandits are cornered, there location with the kids are known, but the military can't go in like that. There is high risk of collateral damage. If only one kid is killed in the bid to rescue, we will be the same people condemning the government.
This case is quite different from the America rescue. Elements of surprise is no longer there. The bandits and military are literally looking at themselves, but the bandits know they have the kids as security. Cases like this takes, patience, skills, intelligence gathering and time

Fantastic piece and very well put.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Toju200(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2020
thinkmoney:

exactly bro told this guy not to compare the situation with that of the US hostage incident as it is totally different but he called me a fool
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by thinkmoney(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2020
LeeSantos:
grin my questions are;

if this questions are answered with proofs I will stop saying evrybody in this country is a fool[b] grin my questions are;

MODIFIED. ALL THIS HAPPENED WHILE THE SECURITY PERSONNELS WERE HAVING A GUN DUEL WITH THE BANDITS NOW TUNRED BOKO HARAM.

How will they feed their captives, when some repentant Boko harams claim to have said there is hunger in their camp mixed with choleria

if this questions are answered with proofs I will stop saying evrybody in this country is a fool
You are the fool Jo. You don't understand the world. What are 600 people that militants can't move.
The thing is that you underestimate terrorism, especially the one in Nigeria. This boko Aram, are a parralel government on their own. A sophisticated institution. ISIS at it's prime had a country the size of South Africa, with it's currency. They were even producing sophisticated drones and making research.
I am not a supporter of this government, but I try to educate people because it's good information we need to turn things around. I get repulsed when I see people trying to spread misinformation.
Boko aram and other Nigeria terrorist groups are quite sophisticated and they have money, big capacity and are well motivated.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Am not an expert, but I know gas can be use to induce sleep or semi coma, which are reverseable.
If our government dont have a hand, then, they shud use dat. Or deploy snippers.
GAS THEM ALL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Ben Ayade Now Party Leader of APC In Cross River State (Video) / APC Bot Member, Benjamin Apugo Dumps Party, Drums Support For Peter Obi / Man Prays At The Tombs Of Yar'adua, His Father, And Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.