Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" (20839 Views)

Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To ‘Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout’ / Army Reacts To Borno, Katsina Attack: 'We’ll Punish Those Behind These Killings’ / Kaduna Curfew: El-Rufai Conducts Aerial Surveillance Of The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Tonitoniton(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2020
We ve said time without number that as long as Buhari remains presidents this evil will continue.

SO, IF U WANT EVIL TO END, REMOVE buhari as fast as possible.

Buhari represents evil just line Obama was to us and God forbid, Joe biden
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by LeeSantos(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2020
thinkmoney:

You are the fool Jo. You don't understand the world. What are 600 people that militants can't move.
The thing is that you underestimate terrorism, especially the one in Nigeria. This boko Aram, are a parralel government on their own. A sophisticated institution. ISIS at it's prime had a country the size of South Africa, with it's currency. They were even producing sophisticated drones and making research.
I am not a supporter of this government, but I try to educate people because it's good information we need to turn things around. I get repulsed when I see people trying to spread misinformation.
Boko aram and other Nigeria terrorist groups are quite sophisticated and they have money, big capacity and are well motivated.

have you seen a crowd of 600 persons move?
can 600 persons be in one place for the bandits to just come and move with them? how did they gather them while they were having fun duel with the Nigeria security forces.?

I think from Ur comment the govt should track you down, you seem like u are one of those financially support this terrorists

1 Like

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Benmob: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Ihatemumu:
Yorubas wake up Join Igbos and Fight for Division before it's too late, they are buying weapons for the terrorists and this nonsense will spread if we pretend all is well
u are right about diz spread of a thing becuz with diz negotiation with terrorist which is making them more stronger and powerful with A class weapons and increment of members that why I laugh when pple say diz matter is not their business. The best now is that every southern and middle belt regions must hv there own security strong guard to compact diz terrorist in d future because our military hv lost it relevant
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by obicmag(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Abeg somebody should help me ask Brutai when is NA activating war mode. I learnt they have been on play mode since 2015.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by 400billionman: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2020
R2bees:
i won't be surprised if this attack was coordinated by a top govt official. That's how they make money these days. Y'all will say I'm insane or that im over thinking but trust me on this one.... Also don't rule out the fact that FG could be aware of the real perpetrator of this act. This is 9ja, it's time we start thinking critically instead digesting and believing everything that's being put out by the media.

OR

It never happened!.

QUESTION EVERYTHING AND WATCH YOUR MIND DO WONDERS.. They won't like this tho.

If they could disrupt end SAT with thugs and burnt people's cars, even ran over protesters with cars, trust no politician.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Mechejy: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Mokason288:
American Soldiers came down to Nigeria without proper knowledge of the environment they rescued just one of their citizen and it didn’t take them this long

Imagine the audacity these Fulani boys have ,to even send warning to our Nigerian soldiers

I’m sure if the villagers are allowed to mobilize vigilantes this kids will be rescued...

Are you pondering what I’m pondering

I smell a rat shit here lipsrsealed

Modified: The saddest part of this whole bull shit is that in 2years or less than that ... this government will grant this terrorist amnesty and compensate them with military jobs embarassed embarassed

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Thanks my dear you 100% spoke my mind. Am sure buhari knows everything about these that’s why each time his tribe kills or kidnapps he can only Say “I condemn it” where as the dead can’t be brought back to life again. Buhari and his tribes men must face the wrath of God one day. Useless old man. You came to power to islamise but you met Great Wall that’s why you resorted to killings and abductions
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Yujin(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2020
xcon:
Ipob propaganda machine nairaland branch. If Ojuku a military officer was defeated nnamdi KANU will be. Last last the SE will be destroy just like NE.
I don't engage in propaganda. I say the truth as I get info and how I observed it. Buratai is used to issuing threats up and down in the south. He doesn't do so in the north.
Ojukwu of blessed memory fought with all conviction despite all the odds against him. We all know the inadequacies he suffered while your camp got all the support from two world powers. However, today the situation has changed. The many blind people who sheepishly followed you then today have had the scales dropped out of their eyes. Your terrorist fulani militia aka herdsmen made sure they awoke from their slumber.
As for Nnamdi Kanu, he has shown that he's not interested in warfare and international media houses have interviewed him to that effect. We are not interested in invading anyone's land. We just want to control our land and build it as we wish away from terrorist groups like boko haram and Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore. We have lost enough people and resources to them already. But we're not foolish to assume that you will allow common sense prevail. We know your penchant for violence and oppression and won't fold our hands while watching you.
Let a referendum be conducted so people can decide to stay with your people or chat their own course. It has happened in numerous countries before. Let common sense prevail.
As for SE, who is going to destroy it? Is it the NW or Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore terrorists? Just tell me. Are you boasting of using the Nigerian Army comprising of those other tribes who's people you have been killing and stealing their lands? You're so shameless. Do you think those people don't know what you've been doing to their people? You hide behind the oath guiding the military to squeeze their loyalty into unquestioned followership whereas you don't respect the oath surrounding the same military where you indiscriminately slaughter those you're meant to protect. Have you wondered why your navy recruits fled? Because they've seen how evil you are. Be careful how much you wish to destroy a people who only want to be incharge of their lands. The destruction may just be visited on your own land.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by olusma23(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2020
LeeSantos:
grin my questions are;
1. how many gunmen did it take to move 600 boys to their hideout?

2. how many hours did it take them to walk to their hideout?

3. how did they gather n organise the crowd of 600 boys

4. how did their hideout fit the 600 boys kidnapped

5 finally how are they feeding 600 boys.

if this questions are answered with proofs I will stop saying evrybody in this country is a fool[b] grin my questions are;
1. how many gunmen did it take to move 600 boys to their hideout?

2. how many hours did it take them to walk to their hideout?

3. how did they gather n organise the crowd of 600 boys

4. how did their hideout fit the 600 boys kidnapped

5 finally how are they feeding 600 boys.

MODIFIED. ALL THIS HAPPENED WHILE THE SECURITY PERSONNELS WERE HAVING A GUN DUEL WITH THE BANDITS NOW TUNRED BOKO HARAM.

How will they feed their captives, when some repentant Boko harams claim to have said there is hunger in their camp mixed with choleria

if this questions are answered with proofs I will stop saying evrybody in this country is a fool

You are on point. I never moved about the news of the kidnapped students.
Another question is how many Vehicles/ Motorcycle was used to moved the 333 students?
These Northern politicians are playing game, why did the kidnapping case surface the day Bihari visited the state

1 Like

Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by froshbuddy: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2020
NO ONE WAS KIDNAPPED. If you still believe otherwise, then, You're not a Nigerian under Jubril
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Mokason288(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Mechejy:
Thanks my dear you 100% spoke my mind. Am sure buhari knows everything about these that’s why each time his tribe kills or kidnapps he can only Say “I condemn it” where as the dead can’t be brought back to life again. Buhari and his tribes men must face the wrath of God one day. Useless old man. You came to power to islamise but you met Great Wall that’s why you resorted to killings and abductions
Thanks... GOD will see us through IJN
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by femmical(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2020
As we Dey always pray “God no go shame us” but God don shame the Nigeria military by the terrorists cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by chatinent: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2020
The government knows what is happening.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by NwokoloOwa: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2020
There is really something wrong with the current Nigerian security and military. So strange to see our military suddenly sounding foolish, helpless and so uncoordinated in a major crisis for that matter. Always defensive than offensive.

What is happening Nigeria?
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by urchcoded(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2020
thinkmoney:

You are the fool Jo. You don't understand the world. What are 600 people that militants can't move.
The thing is that you underestimate terrorism, especially the one in Nigeria. This boko Aram, are a parralel government on their own. A sophisticated institution. ISIS at it's prime had a country the size of South Africa, with it's currency. They were even producing sophisticated drones and making research.
I am not a supporter of this government, but I try to educate people because it's good information we need to turn things around. I get repulsed when I see people trying to spread misinformation.
Boko aram and other Nigeria terrorist groups are quite sophisticated and they have money, big capacity and are well motivated.
the military said this bandits came in motor bikes, no trucks, how the fvck did they move over 500 students on foot to an undisclosed location, nobody could see them, how long will it take them to do that. in Nigeria no matter how you shoot sparodically people will still get footages of what happened, how come nobody could even get a glimpse of this. it doesn't make sense at all just yet
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by kabillionaire(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nigeria will never cease to amaze me, when the navy seal of the united states came to rescue their kidnapped kinsman, is that how they broadcasted it before the operation?
besides the students were conscripted, not kidnapped.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by thinkmoney(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
urchcoded:
the military said this bandits came in motor bikes, no trucks, how the fvck did they move over 500 students on foot to an undisclosed location, nobody could see them, how long will it take them to do that. in Nigeria no matter how you shoot sparodically people will still get footages of what happened, how come nobody could even get a glimpse of this. it doesn't make sense at all just yet
This people came to a sleeping village environment around 11pm in the middle of the night. Attacked a school where students most probably don't have phones and marched them out after gun battle with the security.
A student that escaped said they marched all night till very early in the morning. Then the terrorists took headcount and counted 520 of them.
Just imagine who could have videod them late in that night. Besides, this government schools are most times situated a bit outside of the village/town.
Terrorists that came must have planned the operation to every details beforehand. They, not bringing truck must be inline with their strategy (maybe allowing for quick surprise attack or whatever).
The plan may have been to move the kids some distance where definitely trucks would be waiting to pick them up and they would then be divided into groups like they did with the chibok girls to make rescue more risky. But it's obvious their plan isn't going well again. The number of hostages and again the hostages not being the more complacent girls this time must have made the execution of their plans a bit more difficult.
You see how I have painted the whole picture for you? It's because I read a lot, with great care, open mind and logic. I advise you to too, else ur type should not come here and be disturbing people with your opinions that is borne out of ignorance!
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Mokason288(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
thinkmoney:

What comes out of Nigeria vexes someone like me everyday. Even things people say to address issues. Your post like many I have been seeing shows lack of understanding. There is lack of intelligence even among us. This is why we are in the situation we are. We are here because many people don't just understand things. And when you don't understand things u don't enjoy things. We deserve our leaders as the popular saying goes.
I am not in katsina but I have been able to get an idea of what is happening over there. The bandits are cornered, there location with the kids are known, but the military can't go in like that. There is high risk of collateral damage. If only one kid is killed in the bid to rescue, we will be the same people condemning the government.
This case is quite different from the America rescue. Elements of surprise is no longer there. The bandits and military are literally looking at themselves, but the bandits know they have the kids as security. Cases like this takes, patience, skills, intelligence gathering and time
I know you want me to tell you that you’re foooooooolish ...
you are a very very foooooolish person
Had it been the American soldiers came in and rescue 300 of their citizens it’s still foooooolish Yoruba goat like you will say to rescue 300 is easier than to rescue one

In the first instance be honest with your foolish self how did criminals by passsss soldiers and other heavily armed security agents to go kidnap over 300 students?
What do you know about element of surprise? Yoruba Goat like you
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by faste: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
NA are not trained in rescue operation;There are trained in masacre operation,even during peace keeping mission they still mass murder ask liberia and SL.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by thinkmoney(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mokason288:

I know you want me to tell you that you’re foooooooolish ...
you are a very very foooooolish person
Had it been the American soldiers came in and rescue 300 of their citizens it’s still foooooolish Yoruba goat like you will say to rescue 300 is easier than to rescue one

In the first instance be honest with your foolish self how did criminals by passsss soldiers and other heavily armed security agents to go kidnap over 300 students?
What do you know about element of surprise? Yoruba Goat like you
With all your posts especially this one -the racist tirades and all- you have shown knowledgeable people here who you are. I won't say more. It will be pointless. It will even amount to rolling in the mud with you.
I just hope now that you don't have a partner that will have the misfortune of enduring your type of person. And I hope you don't have a partner again so u won't bring about children that will inherit your nature. I don't pray you die, but just that your sorry mentality and disposition end with you. You should not multiply your type by having children. There are too many of your type affecting the world and the nation particularly already.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by faste: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
thinkmoney:

Boko haram is not sophisticated bro,it is just government lukewarm attitude that have enboldened them down through the years.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by thinkmoney(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
faste:
Boko haram is not sophisticated bro,it is just government lukewarm attitude that have enboldened them down through the years.
My brother chai... chai. This is a very myopic opinion. This shows many of us don't understand the problem of the country. Speaking or understanding English and wearing suit and other fancy clothes is not the measure[color=#990000][/color]for sophistication (besides shekau understand s and speak English quite fluently and he is an Islamic scholar. Many of them go to universities around in the middle East).
Boko Aram is now an international institution having affiliates over the world. They engage in business and negotiations to the tunes of millions of dollars with diverse people and organizations, even countries. They engage in research to produce weapons and even produce their own foods.
They entered an association with ISIS then Al queda, two of thene most successful terrorist organizations in the world today. Boko aram are arguably the strongest terrorist organization in Africa today.
Though Nigeria isn't using their potentials to the full because of ingrained corruption, nepotism etc, but Nigeria is still a relatively strong nation. For them not to have seen the end of those terrorists especially Shekau, talks alot about their sophistication.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by urchcoded(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
thinkmoney:

This people came to a sleeping village environment around 1am in the middle of the night. Attacked a school where students most probably don't have phones and matched them out after gun battle with the security.
A student that escaped said they matched all night till very early in the morning. Then the terrorists took headcount and counted 520 of them.
Just imagine who could have videod them late in that night. Besides, this government schools are most times situated a bit outside of the village/town.
Terrorists that came must have planned the operation to every details beforehand. They, not bringing truck must be inline with their strategy (maybe allowing for quick surprise attack or whatever).
The plan may have been to move the kids some distance where definitely trucks would be waiting to pick them up and they would then be divided into groups like they did with the chibok girls to make rescue more risky. But it's obvious their plan isn't going well again. The number of hostages and again the hostages not being the more complacent girls this time must have made the execution of their plans to a bit more difficult.
You see how I have painted the whole picture for you? It's because I read a lot, with great care, open mind and logic. I advise you to too, else ur type should not come here and be disturbing people with your opinions that is borne out of ignorance!
you sound more like a terrorist than an intellectual. i asked questions because I watched an interview with an army officer and I wasn't satisfied with what he said. I have gotten a few satisfying points by from you especially the fact that the operation was carried out in the midnight and in an outskirt area, but still not good enough that more than 500 students will be marched a long distance to a certain location, speaks more about the hopeless situation of security in this country
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by newisd75: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
this nigeria army, are d sure d can win togo,chad,benin & ghana in a war
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by thinkmoney(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
urchcoded:
you sound more like a terrorist than an intellectual. i asked questions because I watched an interview with an army officer and I wasn't satisfied with what he said. I have gotten a few satisfying points by from you especially the fact that the operation was carried out in the midnight and in an outskirt area, but still not good enough that more than 500 students will be marched a long distance to a certain location, speaks more about the hopeless situation of security in this country
You hide under insults and contradict yourself. You appreciate the fact that I enlightened you on some facts but still claimed I sounded like a terrorist. It's a shame.
If you have committed time to read different sources and understand this thing, you will have gotten those basic facts that it happened in the night and etc.
It's not a must to comment. Infact the world is full of too much noise. Comment on sensitive things only when you have grasped the whole thing. Many are misinformed already. You should notice those people mentioning you and agreeing with your myopic assumption.
You have said another thing now that the government is not serious about security. Well, on this I agree with you.
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by delishpot: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Yeye dey smell. God help us
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by grandstar(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mokason288:
American Soldiers came down to Nigeria without proper knowledge of the environment they rescued just one of their citizen and it didn’t take them this long

Imagine the audacity these Fulani boys have ,to even send warning to our Nigerian soldiers

I’m sure if the villagers are allowed to mobilize vigilantes this kids will be rescued...

Are you pondering what I’m pondering

I smell a rat shit here lipsrsealed

Modified: The saddest part of this whole bull shit is that in 2years or less than that ... this government will grant this terrorist amnesty and compensate them with military jobs embarassed embarassed

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

What many don't understand is that these Kaduna criminals are cross border marauders. Their attacks are not limited to Nigeria alone but transverse many African countries. The government is handling the situation with kid gloves.

Also, the these are criminals and not terrorists. There is a massive difference. Criminals are just thieves with no idealogy while terrorists are idealogists
Re: Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" by Mayng01(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) / APC Bot Member, Benjamin Apugo Dumps Party, Drums Support For Peter Obi / Tinubu Orders Payments Of 9 Months Arrears For 400,000 N-Power Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.