Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Prediction: Arsenal VS Southampton - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Prediction: Arsenal VS Southampton (215 Views)

My Prediction Was Correct / Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening / My Prediction Before The Liverpool Vs Arsenal Match ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prediction: Arsenal VS Southampton by goaloofootball: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Arsenal

They were the top team in the League once. But they have only 30% winning percentage this season, which seems that their tactics is not suitable for the League at present. And they are in poor state now. In last week, they make an own goal instead of any scoring goal.

Southampton

After defeating Sheffield United in last game, they get a winning streak. It is surprising that they have 80% winning percentage thise season. Now they are the fourth in the table of the League. It is believed that they will have a bright future this season.

Arsenal take the lower hand over Southampton in overall strength and recent state. I suspect Southampton will win.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: Arsenal VS Southampton by goaloofootball: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Atletico Madrid Might Win The La Liga Title This Season / Manchester United 0-2 Manchester City January 06, 2021 / Live Football - Aston Villa Vs Liverpool - 8th Jan 2021 - FA Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.