Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri (525 Views)

DID YOU KNOW? Clito-currency Is The Biggest Currency & Consumer Market In Nigeri / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by funkmrflexx(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2020
I've got up to 10 to 12 million. Should I move to Canada to school or remain in Nigeria and invest my money in business
Re: I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by Jashub: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2020
With the current insecurities happening across the country, do you need a soothsayer to tell you what to do?

1 Like

Re: I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
With the current insecurities happening across the country, do you need a soothsayer to tell you what to do?
Not everyone can stand cold o. But just ensure you have a work permit and stay their till you complete your PhD.

https://www.nairaland.com/6313872/opinion-10-reasons-why-nigeria
Re: I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by omokab: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2020
It depends on your choice. To me I will go to canada with this present economic and security situation. If you won't mind you can send me to Canada I will return your money back if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by Jashub: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2020
uruba23:

Not everyone can stand cold o. But just ensure you have a work permit and stay their till you complete your PhD.
I am not the one who intends to travel; it is the OP
Re: I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
I am not the one who intends to travel; it is the OP
I know .
Re: I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by Jashub: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2020
uruba23:

I know .
Must everything be about a PHD? Why not think out of the box and do business.
Re: I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
Must everything be about a PHD? Why not think out of the box and do business.
He said he was going to school and I advise him to get a work permit and have a PhD to prolong the extension of his Visa .
Re: I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by Upton: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Lol
Re: I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by Upton: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2020
uruba23:

https://www.nairaland.com/6313872/opinion-10-reasons-why-nigeria

This thread about 10 reasons why Nigeria... is gibberish
Re: I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Upton:

This thread about 10 reasons why Nigeria... is gibberish
well it is not me that wrote it but thought it might be useful in making informed decision.
Re: I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by Upton: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2020
uruba23:

well it is not me that wrote it but thought it might be useful in making informed decision.

Not at all. You don't make a decision as sensitive as migration using those reasons, except maybe no. 4. Are Italian cuisines not a bit expensive in Nigeria? Does that make Nigeria any worse than it already is compared to Italy? No

1 Like

Re: I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri by abosede35876: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2020
It depends on your choice. To me I will go to canada with this present economic and security situation. If you won't mind you can send me to Canada I will return your money back if you don't mind.

(1) (Reply)

Nlanders What's Your Take On Being Rich At A Young Age? / How To Get The First 100 Customers For Your Small Business / Professional Associations For Pharmacy Technicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.