Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools (20403 Views)

Kaduna Orders Closure Of 13 Schools Because Of Kidnapping / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools by Dollanaira: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
ReAlly
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools by DeOTR: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
SirWarlock:
lol at y'all grin. Well for one the legality of the first lockdown is questionable but we let it go cos of the situation at hand then. Along the way it became a matter of State government pronouncements, so this time it's going to beg the question 'who/what can lockdown Nigeria' FG or state cheesy. Also I don't believe they(PTF) have the will to lockdown judging by how the false one played out cheesy. They couldn't during our so called first wave, they won't now. They could shut some things down tho (federal schools, interstate travel grin, religious centres) but largely imo it'll be up to state governments. IMO trying to lockdown would be a foolish move by a foolish government.
Well, if implementing another lockdown will those foools at helms of affairs, all they have to do is manipulate daily COVID19 figures, like it's playing out now, to justify it.
Not as if they care if everyone dies or something. Anything to make you believe that there's a lockdown in effect.
Or what do you call this rubbish El-Rufai is doing now? Is it not foolishness?
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools by dalass(f): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
Lockdown phase two loading...

They should cite insecurity and possible kidnapping as it has happened in Katsina under Buharis nose cheesy

Instead of non existent corona
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools by Unitedabby(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
low2high:
Christians will soon be celebrating Xmas.

I hope all this northerners who are predominantly muslims will not tinker with the system to make Buhari to order NCDC to give us reasons to get governors to shut down the country over covid.

El Rufai becareful of your sleazy antics.

We can manage the covid sickness without a lockdown.

manage indeed! When just about 2 persons wears ordinary mask out of 50? The problem is us... I only sympathize with those adhering to rules... the rule breakers will just koba peson Kai!
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools by darrellg9: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
this buhari government na animals and thiefs nai many pass

international community wan give money now, dem wan start to form covid second wave, so dem go get the vaccine money and loot am again

i suggest that nigerians com out and protest this rubbish that is going on.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools by Jostoman: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
All of them are afraid of protest.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools by Arizonaz: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
I don't even send these guys anymore. Nigeria thing's get as eh dey be las las.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools by donMIG(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fucktards!
Even d bastard ASUU wei no get head with fg... All fucktards!
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools by hstar: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
darrellg9:
this buhari government na animals and thiefs nai many pass

international community wan give money now, dem wan start to form covid second wave, so dem go get the vaccine money and loot am again

i suggest that nigerians com out and protest this rubbish that is going on.
My suggestion too
@ protest
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools by Danboyi88(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Femich18:
No wahala it's good. Education is not their thing so no big deal
centre of learning
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools by joshfollowrz: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
In case you're running an individual record, https://joshfollowersgenerator.club/ that is likewise thoroughly fine, since it's unequivocal and clear that this is a record for sharing your regular daily existence.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools by Tundex911: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
So the cashout Money for the first wave don finish abi??

And hoodlums don burst warehouse too, una still need keep rather hold palliative again.

Yeye yeye govt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Pictures DELSU Students/Alumni Can Relate With! / "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word / Market Women Protest ASUU Strike At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.