Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters (69795 Views)

Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House / PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters by calcal: 1:39am On Dec 16, 2020
she is living with Ameka there, she loves Ameka pipe so much that...
Re: Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters by martius101(m): 3:14am On Dec 16, 2020
People of Nigeria.....the point or the lesson here is that "that's not buhari in aso rock"her life must have been threatened.Its jibril that's there...our country has money and can afford a surgery to clone whom they want to....she knows her husband is dead and they are keeping it from the masses and this is a "classified information"that's why we can know this in Nigeria..... Believe it or leave it......That's not buhari in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters by Aflix(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Good
BMCs sha. So, it's good that there's no Security in the country
Re: Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2020
When the die is cast,choices are very limited. I blame her.not .No one is capable.of living a fake life forever. Nigeria's freedom is very near.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters by Chiboto414: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
naija is gone.............................its a pity
Re: Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Rossntti:

Abeg make we hear word.

What exactly is your problem?

Is Aisha an elected official? No

Does Buhari have a right to have possible marital issues even if he's president? Yes.

Is Aisha Buhari a free citizen who can go and chill in Dubai if she wishes? Yes.

So, what exactly is your problem?

See how Sahara reporters brainwashes you people and creates issues where there are none?
I feel so reluctant to reply your mention after going through all what you wrote above because i can't deduce what exactly is your problem in my submission to the topic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.