Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House (48959 Views)

Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari / 11 Days After Inauguration, Buhari Yet To Announce Any Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by dre11(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2023
Ahead of the inauguration of the president-elect, Bola Tinubu, President Muhammadu Buhari has moved into the Glass House at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The iconic residence has served as a transitional abode for the outgoing president and their spouse during the handover period.

The Glass House has also traditionally played a crucial role in the transition of power, providing a symbolic and practical space for the outgoing president and their spouse.

The First Lady, Aisha Buhari disclosed this in a video on her Instagram page after showing the incoming First Lady, Senator Remi Tinubu around the State House.

With only Aisha Buhari and her husband currently residing there, the outgoing first lady expressed her opinion that the house should maintain its longstanding practice of accommodating only the incumbent president and their spouse during the transition period.

During the tour, Aisha Buhari, introduced Senator Remi Tinubu to the various areas of the house, providing detailed explanations about its significance and history.

She said, “I have taken the incoming First Lady, Senator Remi Tinubu, around . She has seen the main house; we are now at the popular glass house. Glass house is a transitional home for the outgoing president.

“I’m advising that the Glass House should maintain its tradition of being a transition for the outgoing president. As I am talking to you now, I am residing here with my husband. Only two of us here, I think it should remain so as a norm of the institution and of the house.”

The experience left Senator Tinubu both impressed and humbled, acknowledging the overwhelming amount of information she received in such a short span of time.

While expressing her gratitude, Senator Remi Tinubu mentioned her belief in divine guidance to help her contribute meaningfully to the nation during her tenure. She expressed her eagerness to make a positive impact and build upon the legacy of her predecessors.

“I have gone around. She has magnanimously shown me around the house. And graciously explained a lot of things to me which is quite a short time and overwhelming for me to grasp. but I believe God will help me to be able to make an impactful contribution to the nation,” she said.

As Nigeria prepares for the transition of power to the incoming president, the tour of the Glass House serves as a symbolic moment of unity and cooperation between the outgoing and incoming administrations. The hope is that the torch will be passed seamlessly, ensuring a smooth continuation of governance and the pursuit of national development.

https://leadership.ng/inauguration-buhari-relocates-to-glass-house/

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by Racoon(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2023
The worst president longing to hand over to another disaster promax.

151 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by xpressionx(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2023
They kept swearing that AIR NIGERIA will fly before May 29.
We never see anything.

The oil sector alone has siphoned over $300b in 8yrs.

And MDA's over a trillion naira.

They have stolen hundreds of billion accrued from VAT.

former Minister of Power stolen over 20b.

Former Accountant General stolen over 100b.

We have no talked about hundreds of Billions squandered by Ministry of Humanitarian affairs who shared 25b in cash under one day grin

Ministry of works that uses over 1B to do one kilometer of road and have spent trillions in less than one thousand kilometers of road.

We've not delved into over 10 other ministries oh.

Now do you say money is our problem in this country or Wicked leadership?

233 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by EdCure: 12:55pm On May 12, 2023
Bye Felicia!
You won't be missed.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by April232023: 1:57pm On May 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by slawomir: 1:57pm On May 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar

This life ehnnnn

Nothing last forever

Spark my weed ....life is about humbleness

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by Lullified: 1:57pm On May 12, 2023
There's time for everything

7 Likes

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by NextPresido: 1:58pm On May 12, 2023
A sick old man replacing another sick old man.

And we wonder why Nigeria is sick

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by GeneralPula: 1:58pm On May 12, 2023
Buhari sabi take pictures sha..

Another moment of wailing to pained wailers..

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by triple996(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2023
Waillers will still wail on top this one....

meanwhile ESN have resumed their freedom fighting and are currently dealing with FG by burning and killing their fellow biafrans grin grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by IPDGP: 1:58pm On May 12, 2023
Labour party and pdp should just give up

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by Image123(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2023
LoLz, congratulations to Bola Tinubu. Shame on all false prophets and bingos.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by chukiz(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2023
Buhari should be arrested ASAP For Destroying Nigeria Economy....

13 Likes

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by GeneralPula: 1:59pm On May 12, 2023
IPDGP:
Their cases have been DOA even before main hearing..

What a watery cases..

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by WorldRichest: 1:59pm On May 12, 2023
Okay nah.

Wailers will wail.

Their false prophets too will wail.

Their gay boss with a woman's voice too will cry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by Staphylococcus: 1:59pm On May 12, 2023
IPDGP:

How will lawyers feed if they give up?

One of those lawyers already making plans to acquire Lotus Evija from proceeds of legal battles

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by Matrix137(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2023
He who lives in glass house shouldn't throw stones

1 Like

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by Pillars1(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2023
In few coming days your husband will be address as Ex. Such is life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by Lanretoye(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=123091008][/quote]if u start experiencing disasters left right and center then you won't remember that u called it upon your self.ir is what u wish for in this coming administration that will surely be yours.dont forget that even as hard as things may be in this buhari administration,many people built houses,bought cars,people travelled too...expectations are high so if na disaster be your expectation,so help u God.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by BreconHills(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2023
xpressionx:
They kept swearing that AIR NIGERIA will fly before May 29.
We never see anything.

The oil sector alone has siphoned over $300b in 8yrs.

And MDA's over a trillion naira.

They have stolen hundreds of billion accrued from VAT.

former Minister of Power stolen over 20b.

Former Accountant General stolen over 100b.

We have no talked about hundreds of Billions squandered by Ministry of Humanitarian affairs who shared 25b in cash under one day grin

Ministry of works that uses over 1B to do one kilometer of road and have spent trillions in less than one thousand kilometers of road.

We've not delved into over 10 other ministries oh.

Now do you say money is our problem in this country or Wicked leadership?

Eeyah. Election is over. Bring all these out in 2027.

16 Likes

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by AzizG550(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2023
You will still relocate from glass house to prison. A wicked man that has murdered thousands of souls all in the name of unnecessary ethnic hatred. A man that has put millions of people in severe poverty, he’ll fire is where you will relocate to next

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/inauguration-buhari-relocates-to-glass-house/
A monumental failure, the worst president in Nigeria history. An Epitome of backwardness. If you like, relocate to the moon, when u die which will be less than 15yrs from today, u will be buried in a common mat and you will tell your Allah how u treated Nigerians. It shall never be well with your family. Your name will go into extinction like Abacha. Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by Sabadon(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2023
Stones
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by GeneralPula: 2:01pm On May 12, 2023
Matrix137:
He who lives in glass house shouldn't throw stones
He mustn’t or else him go chop hin pounded yam as yam..

98 Likes

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by tnerro1(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2023
Thank goodness, the calamity is almost over
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by Dubetex96(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2023
Time for Buhari to bow out as most clueless president ever witness in Nigeria history.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by AbdulAkpan: 2:01pm On May 12, 2023
He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by RPG2020(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2023
Aisha Aka sister Bénard you are going too fast calm down 👇👎

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures / Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.