Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Up For Adoption - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Up For Adoption (845 Views)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up For Adoption by Manas40: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good day to you all. I really don't know where to start from but I must begin somewhere,a toad does not run in the day time for nothing. I'm Peculiar by name, second daughter out of 7 girls. A native of orlu in Imo state. I have a feeling of not being accepted in my family,this started when I was little. My parents would curse me,mock, disgrace and even threaten to disown me in the presence of my younger sisters. I attended FGGC owerri and graduated in 2016,since then my parents have done little or nothing to put me in school. I read sciences in school and I'm very good in writing, reading and politics. My father is a civil servant in imo state whose salary is barely enough for the family,my mom had a major operation while giving birth to our last born in 2016. The operation left a serious injury in her that her business crumbled afterwards. well back to the main reason for writing this. Please I want to go back to school and I don't know how to go about it. My time is limited and I really want to see myself being in school. My parents are doing little or nothing to see me in school although they try in their little ways by assisting me in paying for my jamb and all that. I wrote jamb this year and to be honest with you I don't have that faith of being in school. Life has been rough and unstable for me. Immediately I left secondary School I began teaching in schools to help myself and my family. Ok I said to myself that since school isn't working out for me for reasons I don't know, maybe I can start up something doing but I don't have the capital to do so
I will like to know if it's possible to be adopted at my age. Am 22 years old, hardworking and brilliant. I'm tired of wasting my time waiting for admission,even if it's starting off a business I don't mind doing it. I stay in owerri.
Please I just need your help.
Re: Up For Adoption by chuksydom(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Manas40:
Good day to you all. I really don't know where to start from but I must begin somewhere,a toad does not run in the day time for nothing. I'm Peculiar by name, second daughter out of 7 girls. A native of orlu in Imo state. I have a feeling of not being accepted in my family,this started when I was little. My parents would curse me,mock, disgrace and even threaten to disown me in the presence of my younger sisters. I attended FGGC owerri and graduated in 2016,since then my parents have done little or nothing to put me in school. I read sciences in school and I'm very good in writing, reading and politics. My father is a civil servant in imo state whose salary is barely enough for the family,my mom had a major operation while giving birth to our last born in 2016. The operation left a serious injury in her that her business crumbled afterwards. well back to the main reason for writing this. Please I want to go back to school and I don't know how to go about it. My time is limited and I really want to see myself being in school. My parents are doing little or nothing to see me in school although they try in their little ways by assisting me in paying for my jamb and all that. I wrote jamb this year and to be honest with you I don't have that faith of being in school. Life has been rough and unstable for me. Immediately I left secondary School I began teaching in schools to help myself and my family. Ok I said to myself that since school isn't working out for me for reasons I don't know, maybe I can start up something doing but I don't have the capital to do so
I will like to know if it's possible to be adopted at my age. Am 22 years old, hardworking and brilliant. I'm tired of wasting my time waiting for admission,even if it's starting off a business I don't mind doing it. I stay in owerri.
if am to advise,pls get married and go to school from your husband's house.

5 Likes

Re: Up For Adoption by frozen70(f): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Manas40:

Pls take it easy you still have enough time to further your education and you can also do that while married

It will be very difficult to adopt you at your present age now because you will not be of benefit to the person considering that you are not an infant

All you need now is to be focused on whatever you are doing and don't allow any man to deceive you

You can still be teaching and do lessons for children who have parents and are willing to pay

Whatever you can get out of it save it and save enough to carry you on to enter school

If you loose your balance by not being patient, you will end up becoming a victim of circumstance

Calm down and slow the speed pls

1 Like

Re: Up For Adoption by sisisioge: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
To answer your question, no. You are technically an adult already.

So since your aim is to forsake your family by seeking adoption by another, why dont you kukuma stop working towards providing for your family and face saving towards your education. That looks like the simplest solution. Before you know it...you're good to go. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Up For Adoption by MadamExcellency: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Are you born again?
Re: Up For Adoption by Manas40: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
frozen70:

Pls take it easy you still have enough time to further your education and you can also do that while married

It will be very difficult to adopt you at your present age now because you will not be of benefit to the person considering that you are not an infant

All you need now is to be focused on whatever you are doing and don't allow any man to deceive you

You can still be teaching and do lessons for children who have parents and are willing to pay

Whatever you can get out of it save it and save enough to carry you on to enter school

If you loose your balance by not being patient, you will end up becoming a victim of circumstance

Calm down and slow the speed pls
thanks for the advice I really appreciate
Re: Up For Adoption by Manas40: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
MadamExcellency:
Are you born again?
I'm a Christian that's all I know.
Re: Up For Adoption by Manas40: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
sisisioge:

So since your aim is to forsake your family by seeking adoption by another, why dont you kukuma stop working towards providing for your family and face saving towards your education. That looks like the simplest solution. Before you know it...you're good to go. Good luck.
okay thanks I appreciate
Re: Up For Adoption by Manas40: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
chuksydom:
if am to advise,pls get married and go to school from your husband's house.
Seriously that has been in my mind recently but I don't know how to go about it
Re: Up For Adoption by frozen70(f): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Manas40:
thanks for the advice I really appreciate

You are welcome my dear sister, it can only get better

1 Like

Re: Up For Adoption by Mariangeles(f): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2020
Manas40:

Whatever you do, never get married out of spite or desperation, you might regret it for the rest of your life.

4 Likes

Re: Up For Adoption by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2020
sisisioge:

@Op this is the best answer!
Re: Up For Adoption by Manas40: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Mariangeles:

Whatever you do, never get married out of spite or desperation, you might regret it for the rest of your life.
I know of this but as it stands now I'm already contemplating that
Re: Up For Adoption by ABOVEDELAW: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2020
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR AT YOUR AGE IS A GOOD HUSBAND, FROM THERE YOU CAN MOVE AHEAD WITH YOUR EDUCATION.
Re: Up For Adoption by Zabiboy: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2020

OP, Life doesn't have a rule book...we make decisions that best suits us...
Two things are involved here..Either you just be happy, focus on ur legit hussle and be patient till it pays OR you do what others are doing...It's simple...
Instead of getting married(bcz you might end up regretting), find a rich boyfriend who would be foolish enough to train you in school, or use your pussy to get the money you need...either ways, it's all the same thing...
Toke makinwa that has millions of followers used her pussy to get her house at banana island ( although i heard the children of the man want to take it back)...
Rihanna with all her fame still dated a Rich saudi arabian man for his money...
All these Instagram girls you see, most are using their pussy to feed and fend for themselves...All these nollywood actresses too....i can on and on..
The main point is either you stick with your legit hussle till you get money for school or you use what you have to get what you want...FULLSTOP
GL
Re: Up For Adoption by Manas40: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
ABOVEDELAW:
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR AT YOUR AGE IS A GOOD HUSBAND, FROM THERE YOU CAN MOVE AHEAD WITH YOUR EDUCATION.
Okay thanks for your advice I really appreciate.
Re: Up For Adoption by Manas40: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zabiboy:
OP, Life doesn't have a rule book...
okay thanks for your advice I really appreciate.
Re: Up For Adoption by chuksydom(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Manas40:
it's well,God will see you throu jux please focus on how to develop urself in skills acquisition for now.
Re: Up For Adoption by LadySarah: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin
welcome to Nigeria where marriage is an economic empowerment programme.
Advisers don't forget to send husbandoo

4 Likes

Re: Up For Adoption by Shortyy(f): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lol. You want to be adopted? And why painting your parents bad? You don't know the battles they're fighting too. It's never juicy anywhere. Have patient with them, manage with the little they're giving you. With time, all these will be over.

Remember the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know.

You don't know the plans the person who'll adopt you at your age has for you.
Could be a ritualist, a rapist, or even a child trafficker.

Relax, it'll be all over soon.

(1) (Reply)

How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! / Inside View Of LASU And UI- May Not Be Current View / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.