Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! (842 Views)

What Was The First Big Asset You Bought With Your Hard Earned Money A Single Lad / Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) / Igbo Genius Cyprian Emeka Uzoh Teaches Us How To Treat Coronavirus If Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by melodyboy(m): 4:17am On Feb 10, 2021
How pa cyprain achu was defrauded of his hard earned money, 

nigerians please be of help to him

tears on my eyes tears on my eyes!

its indeed a sad day for us to ponder on,

earlier this year my own father pa cyprain achu made a terrible mistake,

but before then,
this christmas he travelled down to the east to meet with his brothers.

brothers who are not even bothered to listen to his life anxieties.

what a bad mischief

when he first came to Lagos in the early nineties he spent most of his money to bring his brothers down to Lagos,

but now life has turned naywards on him.

its not his fault but due to bad circumstances he fell to never rise again.

at the village meeting with his brothers he asked one certain close brother and blood of ours to help him with sum funds so to help him really go back to business.

the said amount was #6million naira,
and this man was highly too rich

but the man refused and said the money was too much that he should reduce it.

so my father told him,

the thing is that please give me the money and i promise to repay you back plus interest in the next 2 years.

so i can use this money to hussle and to carter and probably make way for my children for i am heading towards the old age,

and my children are yet not capable or even doing something tangible for themselves,

but the rich man still refused,

meanwhile this is a man the whole community looked up to and praised in high exteem

so my father had no option but to reduce it to 2million naira and still yet added some parts of his inherited lands as collateral just to make him agree.

incase after the 2 years if he was unable to pay the money back then that land will be taken away from him and becomes the mans property.

hmm life has not been fair to him all this while,

OK he agreed on the said deal only for one of his other brother to spoil the whole thing,

accusing my father for no good reason and ordering him since he has a land in Lagos,

why not he go sell the place and startup his life again from there

mind you this is a man this same rich man helped with #1.5million naira sometimes ago

now God has blessed him and he has now built a house in the village and also in the city,

this is the same man when my father was crying for help he was busy laying foundations and building his house not minding even if my father dies or not.

when he was in trouble and has no money my father would rally round to ask help from different people just to see that he helps his own blood brother.

but this is what he did to repay him back,

tears on my eyes right now!

back to the topic,

that was how the whole thing died down,

and my father has to come back to the city to find alternatives,

he went to the bank for loan but they are insisting he adds more valuable properties to it,

then came the worst!

my father has been running up and down for help from his best friends only for one to send him 10,000 naira but the money vanished before he could go to the ATM stand that same day.

my father former line was indeed stolen late last year but he forgot to head to the bank to tell them to block the line,

my old man is not that too equipped with online and present day stuffs.

thinking its just an ordinary day circumstance not knowing it was that same guy who stole his old phone with the line in it.

who managed to steal #24,000 naira directly from my dads phone late last year before he travelled for Christmas.

now we have gone to the bank and they have blocked the old line from working again.

this guy who keeps inflicting pains to my father a time shall come your own children will inflict pains on you too,

take the phone and eat the line for God will judge you for this wickedness of yours.

for you have made my father to cry so also will you cry when you needed help the most,

for surely as the lord liveth the lord shall reward you for this,

My old father cried like a baby,
Life was indeed too hard for him.

This same thief doulbled the whole suffering but i thank God today we have moved on from it,

My mum struggles to sell things.

now we live on zero income and we slept last night with no food in our stomachs.

i have spent all my last cash on my taking care of my only brother when my parents left us to stay back here in the city during christmas,

my whole #18,000 naira is gone and am struggling to see how to raise money again,

market has not been steady since this year and we have been managing althrough.

my dad was into selling and production of motor oil and engine oil before but due to police and the harsh conditions of the country he stopped it.

now we have no choice but to put and advertise online our only last hope for life,

my old father only achievement in Lagos is up for sale at the moment and the asking prize is only just for #12million naira only.

please if anyone can be of help it will be of a great condolence for us his children.

my father is weak and cries everyday for his repeated losses,

his brothers can laugh at him all they want but remember this,

nothing last forever!

so am sure sorrow in our house wont also last forever

with time i pray it will go away,

i am not even capital bouyant enough to get my self one room apartment to stay away from my parents.

i just feel this life has been really bad on us all.

my father have so many friends but none is willing to help him for they know the man is a hustler,

he fell heavily due to enemies who never wanted his progress in life.

they connived and arrested him to bully his business.

now he is no more and they laugh and drink heavily for his mischief,

we have no option than to sell our only family house just to get back again.

this is the only business my father knows and will still go back to if given the chance

for only God can really save us

if we can see a buyer here then we will surely sell off the place,

although there is one other small plot of land closer and my father owns it,

the asking price is just #2million naira or so.

you can call him directly to speak with him for am in no position to explain all this things better,

the family house will be sold including the whole land there for #12million naira only,

but if God has been generous enough on you,
maybe you can maybe loan him that money

but if you see it fit and can out due this then maybe you can even dash or gift him the money.

i just don't know but it hurts to see your own father suffer all just for the sake of making his children just to live a better life,

my only way i can be of help to him is to even help him look for buyers online.

he is not even aware i have written all this because of him because he does not own any browsing phone,

and even if he has am 100% sure he does not even know what nairaland is.

my father really needs help or maybe donations for him to rise back to life,

the man is not that capable again to start from the scratch,

as of now am in my mothers shop and there have been no custormers to buy from us since morning.

maybe we will sleep again hungry this night,
only time will tell

i have friends but they snub me because am not even up to their level,

one of my friend even went as far as telling me i will never make it in life because i looked rough and dirty,

my junior brother only just wonders about looking for jobs to do but he has found none,

although he wants to be a musician

life has been rough on us all and sometimes i keep on crying and regretting why was i even born into this world.

did i come to suffer and maybe just add up to the numbers of people that are alive,

i don't even have any money to buy new cloths for myself now,

the palm slippers i wear now is outdated and begging for help.

this is 5.30pm and market will soon close by 6pm,

as i have said maybe we will sleep again this night with empty stomachs

hungry beat the hell out of me last night that i was not even able to open my mouth to say amen to my fathers prayers yesterday night

i never even knew when i slept off in the middle of the prayers due to hungry,

my junior brother looks up to me to give him money but i don't have for now

maybe the lord will see us through in this great tribulations of life.

look at my body now self,
see how am sweating heavily due to fear of going to bed hungry again.

as i have said maybe we will still go to sleep this night on empty stomachs.

soon all this security men guarding the market will come to chase us away with canes for packing market late.

i just have to stand and look on how they will flog my mother.

because if they can really get hold of me then my own flogging will be worster,

so man like me have to stand down and run leaving all the goods like that open in the shop,

i have seen hell and am no longer afraid of death.

my far constant thinking of my life would have cost me heavily as i would have been crushed to death by all this okada men if i had not been vigilant enough.

i thank God i survived it,

but the thing is that,

are we still going to sleep this night without putting foods on our stomachs?

only time will tell

but please for those that wants to speak with my father directly please here is his number below

thanks and God bless you all,

we nairalanders are one big happy family and that's why i really love this forum.

tears on my eyes right now
bye!

Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by anthonyuncle(m): 4:23am On Feb 10, 2021
hmm
Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by melodyboy(m): 6:20am On Feb 10, 2021
anthonyuncle:
hmm
that's it sir
Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by Caaz: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2021
What's the title of this Song?
Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by melodyboy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Caaz:
What's the title of this Song?
please you really need to believe us,
we are suffering much in this world
please help us and do not make us cry!
thanks
Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by melodyboy(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2021
please lord have mercy!
Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by melodyboy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
help us oh lord!
Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by Foodqueen(f): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by melodyboy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
please you all should believe me on this......

my father is a pro when it comes to manufacturing motor oil and coolants......

but due to bad circumstances that's how we see ourselves this low......

Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams.
Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.
Don’t tell people about your dreams. Show them your dreams.

see some sample pictures below......

this kind of business is a multi-million naira business and it needs capital........

₦10,000,000 million.......

Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by GboyegaD(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sell the land and move on or why cry poverty in the midst of plenty? He doesn't need those he helped in the past to get on his feet again instead, he should use the resources at his disposal and look out for himself alone.

1 Like

Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by melodyboy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Good day to you all....
am thanking those that sent their sympathy to us as regard my life bad misfortune.....

we rise by lifting others.....

please you all should believe me on this......
my father is a pro when it comes to manufacturing motor oil and coolants......
but due to bad circumstances that's how we see ourselves this low......
Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams.
Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.
Don’t tell people about your dreams. Show them your dreams.

this kind of business is a multi-million naira business and it needs capital........
₦10,000,000 million.......

there is a new thread i have created for this...

please visit to read more below.....

https://www.nairaland.com/6910346/join-hands-together-produce-motor#108808590

let us work together and move this country forward......

thanks......
Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by melodyboy(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2021
A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by melodyboy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
we rise by lifting others......
my holy father.... please help us this day

Re: How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! by melodyboy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
i was there but he did not see me, he called my line but i was there no more.........please help us oh Lord! (this is so sad)

(1) (Reply)

©Perfect Side Hustle: How Peter Collects Rent Even Though He Owns NO PROPERTY!© / True Life Experience: How I Raped My Husband! / Wardrobes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.