Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Doctors Help My Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Help My Life (988 Views)

Pls Doctors Help!! / Doctors? Help A Dieing Man! / Doctors Help Ooo....i Dont No Wat Is This On My Dick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Help My Life by ebuka1997: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dominique help my life please. For weeks now I’ve been having severe headache which causes me to feel my heart beating in my ear, headache at the back of my head. I also feel tingling in my chest, heartburn and feel pins and needles under my feet. My doctor recommended tests, I did culture tests and discovered typhoid which I have treated twice hoping this terrible symptoms would go but they still persist. I also check my blood pressure regularly thinking it’s hypertension and it turns out to be 114/76.
I am preparing for a professional exam and I can’t even concentrate to read without me feeling blood thumping under my feet and tingling in my chest and headache.
Doctors in the house help please, I also plan to go to a different hospital to get a different opinion but any personal experience would be appreciated. Gracias
Re: Doctors Help My Life by Jashub: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
ebuka1997:
Dominique help my life please. For weeks now I’ve been having severe headache which causes me to feel my heart beating in my ear, headache at the back of my head. I also feel tingling in my chest, heartburn and feel pins and needles under my feet. My doctor recommended tests, I did culture tests and discovered typhoid which I have treated twice hoping this terrible symptoms would go but they still persist. I also check my blood pressure regularly thinking it’s hypertension and it turns out to be 114/76.
I am preparing for a professional exam and I can’t even concentrate to read without me feeling blood thumping under my feet and tingling in my chest and headache.
Doctors in the house help please, I also plan to go to a different hospital to get a different opinion but any personal experience would be appreciated. Gracias
I have been experiencing such too.
Re: Doctors Help My Life by dawnomike(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Slow down your body metabolism for some hours daily. If possible for a whole day.

Take a relaxing position on a chair
Place ice block in a big bow (Cold water would help too)
Dip in your feet
Close your eyes and rest
Do this for 3 days and let us start from there.

NB: Take a tablespoon of pure honey twice a day

This may sound unconventional in nedical practice but give it a try.
Re: Doctors Help My Life by WeNoGoDie(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Drop everything and sleep all very often everyday. Stop every studying and stress.

That was how I was able to cure migraine that arose when I read incessantly and desperately for an exam.

I realized I was dying and needed to drop everything to stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Help My Life by hidhrhis(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
bro take a break and give ur body a lot if rest
something like this happened to me when i was burning candles in preparation for my 300 L exam then
it even got to a stage that i cant concentrate on anything
i hardly hear people talk beside me
any slight movement of my head will be like im being hit by a hammer
take a lot of sleep and u will see improvement

1 Like

Re: Doctors Help My Life by ebuka1997: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
dawnomike:
Slow down your body metabolism for some hours daily. If possible for a whole day.

Take a relaxing position on a chair
Place ice block in a big bow (Cold water would help too)
Dip in your feet
Close your eyes and rest
Do this for 3 days and let us start from there.

NB: Take a tablespoon of pure honey twice a day

This may sound unconventional in nedical practice but give it a try.

Thank you I would do this, I would try anything at all
Re: Doctors Help My Life by ebuka1997: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
I have been experiencing such too.

What part of it? Have you been able to get any solution
Re: Doctors Help My Life by Jashub: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
ebuka1997:

What part of it? Have you been able to get any solution
None at all. I have gone for scan, X-ray and done a widal-test but the feeling is still there. And my lower leg keeps having this pinching /numbing sensation. And my heart palpitates alot. Last night I felt like dying. And I keep hearing my heart beat in my ears and head. The thing is super terrible
Re: Doctors Help My Life by ebuka1997: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
None at all. I have gone for scan, X-ray and done a widal-test but the feeling is still there. And my lower leg keeps having this pinching /numbing sensation. And my heart palpitates alot. Last night I felt like dying. And I keep hearing my heart beat in my ears and head. The thing is super terrible

Bro, these are the exact same symptoms I have. Heart palpitations especially, and thumping in my leg and hearing my heartbeat in my ear. Try buying epsom salt and soak it in water in a bucket and relax your feet in it, that gave me some relief
Re: Doctors Help My Life by Jashub: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
ebuka1997:

Bro, these are the exact same symptoms I have. Heart palpitations especially, and thumping in my leg and hearing my heartbeat in my ear. Try buying epsom salt and soak it in water in a bucket and relax your feet in it, that gave me some relief
But what could be the cause...? Could it be ulcer related?
Re: Doctors Help My Life by Frezhkid10(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
...same with me too ooo shocked..mine started about two months ago...its even affecting my right eye vision..done different test even brain ct scan...all nothing...I just weak..
Re: Doctors Help My Life by Jashub: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Frezhkid10:
...same with me too ooo shocked..mine started about two months ago...its even affecting my right eye vision..done different test even brain ct scan...all nothing...I just weak..
Seriously? But how are you feeling now?

I have done all sorts of test still everything is pointing negative. May God help us shocked
Re: Doctors Help My Life by bookworm8(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
ebuka1997:

I think it's stress. Relax 24-48hours. Place ice block at the back of your back continuously. You can also get a copy of this book "Bible cure for stress" if you wish, it will help a lot.. May God heal you.
https://www./jumia-books-the-new-bible-cure-for-stress-68881452.html

1 Like

Re: Doctors Help My Life by Frezhkid10(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Jashub:
Seriously? But how are you feeling now?

I have done all sorts of test still everything is pointing negative. May God help us shocked
..still same oo..everytime I scratch my head..I feel the veins in my head pumping...and I get tinnitus in my right ear..
Re: Doctors Help My Life by Jashub: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2020
Frezhkid10:
..still same oo..everytime I scratch my head..I feel the veins in my head pumping...and I get tinnitus in my right ear..
Ha! shocked

It is well o. Have you made inquires?
Re: Doctors Help My Life by Frezhkid10(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2020
Jashub:
Ha! shocked

It is well o. Have you made inquires?
..yeah visited luth dem just dy pass me from one clinic to the other..
Re: Doctors Help My Life by StubbornGENIUS: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2020
Didn't know Dominique is a medical practitioner.
Re: Doctors Help My Life by Jashub: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Frezhkid10:
..yeah visited luth dem just dy pass me from one clinic to the other..
And they found nothing wrong? Hian...
Re: Doctors Help My Life by ebuka1997: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2020
bookworm8:

I think it's stress. Relax 24-48hours. Place ice block at the back of your back continuously. You can also get a copy of this book "Bible cure for stress" if you wish, it will help a lot.. May God heal you.
https://www./jumia-books-the-new-bible-cure-for-stress-68881452.html

God bless you, I’ve been coming closer to God and attending a bible believing church. It may be stress because I am preparing for this exam and currently looking for a job now. Thanks I would read the book

1 Like

Re: Doctors Help My Life by ebuka1997: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2020
Jashub:
But what could be the cause...? Could it be ulcer related?

From medical advice given, it is a nerve related problem which has weakened the immune system. Epsom salt is a good source of magnesium, lack of magnesium causes the tingling and pins and needles. Good nutrients are needed to repair the nerve function
Re: Doctors Help My Life by ebuka1997: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Didn't know Dominique is a medical practitioner.

Pushing it to front page would help me na

(1) (Reply)

Florida Residents Outraged Over Release Of Genetically Modified Mosquitoes / My HIV Story - A Journey Of A Million Miles / My Head Is So Heavy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.