Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 (731 Views)

Abuja Photographer Thanks God For Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 3 Persons / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by ashacot: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
The man was full of praise to God after he survived a terrible Accident that had his car Samasulted 20times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhRd7puwi6g

1 Like

Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by banom(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
God is great. All thanks to him
Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by phorget(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
20 times?
But who was doing the counting?

1 Like

Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by Righteousness89(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
phorget:
20 times?

When you get involved in a Somersaulting vehicle you will learn to appreciate GOD and not ask flimsy questions..
Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by Righteousness89(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
"I Will Have Mercy on who I will Have Mercy on"
Only the Merciful JESUS Christ can Save after this kind!

Only GOD can do this..
Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by phorget(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

When you get involved in a Somersaulting vehicle you will learn to appreciate GOD and not ask flimsy questions..

Since when did asking questions became a problem? If he wanna thank God why can't he thank God in peace rather than lying before thanking God. An accident is an accident,why the exaggeration of a 20 time summersalt?

1 Like

Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by Righteousness89(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
phorget:

Since when did asking questions became a problem? If he wanna thank God why can't he thank God in peace rather than lying before thanking God. An accident is an accident,why the exaggeration of a 20 time summersalt?

When you get involved in one, you will get the answers
Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by phorget(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

When you get involved in one, you will get the answers

Back to sender!
Me and my household will never be a candidate to accidents.
When you don't have an answer to people's mentions then I'll advice you keep out please.
Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by Righteousness89(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
phorget:

Back to sender!
Me and my household will never be a candidate to accidents.
When you don't have an answer to people's mentions then I'll advice you keep out please.

You can scream front/ Back to sender! It's irrelevant!
What you Don't appreciate! You cannot partake in it!

Do unto others what you want them to do to you!

2 Likes

Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by Juliusmomoh: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
phorget:
20 times? But who was doing the counting?
Eye withness account..
Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by Originalsly: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
He need to leave the victim's bag in the car. Thief talking about Thank God for life. How can you be in a car that toppled even 5 times and be out without a scratch... wearing baseball cap and pair of slippers?... shorts but no bruises nor cuts?... did he ehmmm... open the door and walk out? Thief.
Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by aderinsola75355: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by obonujoker(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
We thank God for life....
Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
All of us @[b][/b], thank God for his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 22, 2020
banom:
Jah is the greatest
Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 22, 2020
phorget:
20 times?
You of course
Re: Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 by Plut01: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Originalsly:
He need to leave the victim's bag in the car. Thief talking about Thank God for life. How can you be in a car that toppled even 5 times and be out without a scratch... wearing baseball cap and pair of slippers?... shorts but no bruises nor cuts?... did he ehmmm... open the door and walk out? Thief.

You dey mind am?

(1) (Reply)

Passports In Abeokuta / My Sister In Law Missed Her Flight(please help) / American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.