Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Covid-19 Came Close This Year, But Thank God Not Close Enough To Cause Harm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19 Came Close This Year, But Thank God Not Close Enough To Cause Harm (104 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? / 'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Came Close This Year, But Thank God Not Close Enough To Cause Harm by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Covid-19 Came Close This Year, But Thank God Not Close Enough To Cause Any Harm

Now this is one of the several developments after I had taken a break from Nairaland activities to focus more on some other projects I was executing.

First, I was seriously afflicted after God had said to me while I was still working on the projects, in an angry tone: "you're here doing something else, while My work lays desolate".

I thought it was a joke but by the time God was through with me, I was completely grounded. That is, I couldn't literally walk for the first time in my entire life. And this lasted for about two months. And it wasn't caused by an accident oh. Just like that one minor sprain led to another and like play like play, I was completely immobilized and rendered helpless. But i consequently retraced my steps so I'm good now.

Secondly, the person I was working with, also developed a deep wound during that same period, that also took about two months to completely heal. So both me and the person I was working with got afflicted so we couldn't do just about anything during that period, but thank God we're both fine now.

Then, it was about the same period that Covid-19 struck just about when people had begun to move on from the virus.

Now, it didn't strike either of us, but it was the father-in-law of my working partner that had contracted the virus. And he was the one that had to assist the man during the period he was down with the virus.

The man who contracted the virus had lost, at least, two of his close friends to the deadly virus when it was in full swing during June and July, so it appeared he was not going to escape it despite that he'd managed to evade it for quite a while, and had become very strict when it came to observing the precautions and preventive measures.

To make matter worse he had underlying health issues, so it was a very delicate matter and there was tension everywhere, considering the circumstance, and that he'd already lost his close friends to the same disease.

So everything was just adding up as if God was trying to tell me, "you see yourself?"

But I prayed to God for mercy, and to forgive me for abandoning His work here and also prayed for God to heal the man who contracted the virus, and to keep it from his family and everyone around him.

And God healed him and no other person contracted the virus in the family including the son-in-law that I was working with.

So Covid-19 came that close this year, but thank God, not close enough to cause any harm.

God bless.
Re: Covid-19 Came Close This Year, But Thank God Not Close Enough To Cause Harm by meobizy(f): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
I guess the one million plus humans who died from the virus were pagans then.

(1) (Reply)

The Gestation Of Faith (2) / Come To Him Who Completely Satisfies A Human Soul / Dare To Be Like Joseph Series Part 17: Having A Fulfilled And Expected End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.