Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Odds Are Available To Make Your Xmas Tantalising..trust Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odds Are Available To Make Your Xmas Tantalising..trust Me (516 Views)

Punters Should Diversify By Playing Draws As Useless Small Odds Are Cutting Tic / Just Few Games This Tuesday, But The Odds Are Good 100% Winning Follow On Yout / 10odds Tuesday... Hurry Before Odds Are Reduced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odds Are Available To Make Your Xmas Tantalising..trust Me by paulitiga: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
I really want some people do Xmas with loads of cash as God willing....I don't have fix match or sure odds but with my analysis I can produce you some odds that will blow your minds and increase your bank acct...

I'm not going to collect any amount from anyone,just want everyone feel good at this festive period...I only want your believe and trust and with that we can cash out big..

I will drop this game tomorrow and it will consists of tomorrow and weekend games...Any interested punter should drop is number or contact on 09093216402(WhatsApp number)

Let's smile together �����
Re: Odds Are Available To Make Your Xmas Tantalising..trust Me by paulitiga: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2020
As I have said today I shall drop odds for every interested punter...Today is today bet9ja,merrybet,nairabet,member,1xbet,winnersbet be ready to pay out big cos it is a must we cash out big before Xmas come and the lord shall give unto us the riches of the gentiles and the hidden treasures of the darkness...it is settled...All believing and trusted punter DM me the odds are ready for grabs,

Let's smile together...
paulitiga:
I really want some people do Xmas with loads of cash as God willing....I don't have fix match or sure odds but with my analysis I can produce you some odds that will blow your minds and increase your bank acct...

I'm not going to collect any amount from anyone,just want everyone feel good at this festive period...I only want your believe and trust and with that we can cash out big..

I will drop this game tomorrow and it will consists of tomorrow and weekend games...Any interested punter should drop is number or contact on 09093216402(WhatsApp number)

Let's smile together �����
Re: Odds Are Available To Make Your Xmas Tantalising..trust Me by Tossynbankz(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Odds Are Available To Make Your Xmas Tantalising..trust Me by paulitiga: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Sorry I don't add people on any group,I personally send the code to you...In as much I'm also playing the game,I don't think it will be better to start extort someone when the game is not even 100%sure....I sat down pick the game myself and analyse then play and due to my past result,atleast I'm not doing bad then I wish to do for everyone for free...

And if you're also 2odds type please,it won't be necessary for you to contact me cos I don't play it....I go for 100odds upward and expect which ever result that come than get heartbreak on small odds and risking my big hard earn money...I believe in "If I go blow make I blow make I blow once" so very soon for those that have contacted me,relax I'm sending u d game soonest...May God bless our day all.....
Re: Odds Are Available To Make Your Xmas Tantalising..trust Me by paulitiga: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
If you want 2odds just carry Bayern Leverkusen to score 2goals or win straight....then than me later
Re: Odds Are Available To Make Your Xmas Tantalising..trust Me by paulitiga: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2020
The last game I gave people bursted by one nonsense team call Tottenham,it was so disappointing....i really want people to happily celebrate Xmas....May God help us ..I will give out the game for free wen u contact me and you can also edit to your taste and also contact for suggestions or predictions on a particular game...

Let's smile together � ���

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Apologise For 2010 World Cup Goal Miss, Says Aiyegbeni / History; See When Football Was Discovered, Who Discovered It, Where And How / Governor Wike Ban Chelsea Fans In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.