Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Governor Wike Ban Chelsea Fans In Rivers State - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Governor Wike Ban Chelsea Fans In Rivers State (515 Views)

Governor Wike Ban Chelsea Fans In Rivers State / Women World Cup: USA Team Welcomed Home By Thousands Of Fans In New York(Photos) / Liverpool Fans In Tears After Manchester City Won Premier League Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Ban Chelsea Fans In Rivers State by Cryptoflex: 9:32pm On May 06, 2021
Emergency Broadcast by Gov. Wike (6/5/21)

NOTE: Wike is a full time Real Madrid Supporter, even building real madrid academy in Port Harcourt. I believe the pain was successfully completed and delivered to governor Wike yesterday. Wike is heart broken, wike is in big pain. He should leave Chelsea fans alone. Till
May 29th.

Read his Broadcast my follow Chelsea fans

My dear Rivers people, it is with sadness that I acknowledge that Rivers State, especially, the capital, Port Harcourt is turning into what the founding fathers of this great state never envisaged when they fought for and secured the creation of this great state.

Of late, we have been suffering air population, and the asthmatic patients in our state have been the hardest hit.

We have also witnessed in recent times secessionists who wish to make Rivers State part of their online republic, hijack the state and heightened insecurity in the state.

My dear Rivers people, you all know that I can't tolerate NONSENSE, and for your safety and production, I speedily, as your action governor, did the needful.

Today, we are suddenly confronted with a bigger threat that affects all of us. Noise population!

It has come to my knowledge that hoodlums who call themselves Chelsea fans have decided to turn our dear state into Aba and Onitsha. Rivers State is the Garden State, and it is so named for its peaceful and tranquil atmosphere; it is a place of rest. Suddenly, a bunch of drunkards, lawless elements, who have no reasons whatsoever living in township have decided to deny our people their rest and their peace.

I as the governor of this great state, hereby ban everything about Chelsea. I have directed the police and the military to arrest any hoodlum wearing Chelsea shirt. Wherever people gather to talk about Chelsea, arrest them. Send them back to their states. I know for sure that no Rivers man belongs to such a lousy club.

God bless Rivers People
Gov. Nyesom Wike
Re: Governor Wike Ban Chelsea Fans In Rivers State by jetwonder(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2021
Chelsea Fans Everywhere Are Noise Maker!
Re: Governor Wike Ban Chelsea Fans In Rivers State by abcee(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2021
you killed it man. nice joke

(1) (Reply)

Jadon Sancho To Become Second-highest-paid Manchester United Players / Jorginho Could Be Awarded The Ballon D' Or / Official: Barcelona Terminates Lionel Messi’s Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.