Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

NIMC Registration: How To Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sim - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NIMC Registration: How To Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sim (220 Views)

How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free / USSD Code To Check Nin On MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile And Online / How To Stop Or Cancel Data Auto- Renewal On Mtn, Glo, 9mobile And Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIMC Registration: How To Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sim by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Major and most used mobile phone network in Nigeria MTN,
Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile has released an easy and quick way
for their subscribers to register their National Identification
Number NIN with their sim. This is following the order that
the Nigerian Communication Commission give to the citizen
using a sim card to validate the registration by linking
Simcard to their Phone
Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/nimc-registration-
how-to-link-your-nin-to-your-mtn-glo-airtel-9mobile-sim/
Source naijapalaba.com
Re: NIMC Registration: How To Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sim by Teknoteableblog: 5:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Trabelsi10:
Hi Nairalanders... pls I need some that can help me to retrieve the password of an infomail... I need to get this before on 20th of this month. I'm serious pls... I you know you can do this or you know anyone that can pls reply asap... payment is involved. thanks
i can if only is not blocked by email server

(1) (Reply)

Origin And Development Of Operations Research / +1 Number Available For Whatsapp / Everything You Need To Know When Buying Car Tires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.