Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Where Is The Debate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Debate? (562 Views)

Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels / Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Debate? by motisharp: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2011
I was thinkn there will be a debate showing live on channels at 7pm tonight, I saw it inside the newspaper and heard it everywhere, but I'm on channels tv now and nothing is going on. This is past 7pm already.

(1) (Reply)

Prelude To Free And Fair Election Inec Releases Guide To Elections / What Are The Main Issues? / Who Is Afraid Of Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.