Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video (1257 Views)

Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte / Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / 774,000 Jobs: Senate Committee & Keyamo Exchange Words (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by MrayNgozi(f): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
THE NGOZI MEDIA, reports that the wife of the late Abiola Ajimobi, former governor of Oyo State, Mrs. Florence Ajimobi, was seen in engage in an open exchange of words with the Oyo State deputy governor, Rauf Olaniyan on Sunday.

This took place during the visit of some governors to commiserate with her and the Abiola Ajimobi family.

Mrs. Ajimobi complained that the Oyo State government had not commiserated with the family on the death of her husband.

Addressing the visiting governors accompanied by Oyo State deputy governor, Mr. Rauf Olaniyan, the former first lady said, “I think the least anybody can do, as a God-fearing person, is to send me a word of encouragement at that time.

And even after he died, not even you, Mr. Deputy Governor called me…”

At that point, the deputy governor interjected saying, “I called you

To which Mrs. Ajimobi replied, “You should have sent me a text message.

I don’t have your number, I can’t pick you up. I am the wife of a politician, I don’t pick numbers I don’t know. You can send a message. Everybody is going to die. My husband is dead, and he served this state for eight years. What are we talking about!”

Other governors present had to wade in asking both sides to keep the peace.

The late Ajimobi was buried on Sunday morning at his Oluyole GRA, Ibadan residence

[https://www.thengozimedia.com/ajimobis-wife-and-oyo-state-deputy-governor-exchange-words-video/]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gk7DsVtysY

Re: Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by Pierocash(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Their business
Re: Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by Fahdiga(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
This Ajimobi wife should understand that her uncouth husband is no longer the governor. she is not the only former first lady so why the fuse. she should be made to understand that Oyo state is not their personal property
Re: Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
tongue
Re: Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by madridguy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ngozi media, na now day break for your side ? This video don almost reach a year grin

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by tyup(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
shocked

mama Ngozi after how many months na
Re: Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by Freestainworld(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
If they like, let them exchange hot slap, that is their fucking business
Re: Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by blessmoss: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Will the noise bring him back to life
Re: Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by IamWonderful: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Baby factory people always waving at vehicles that have gone

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by DaddyRochie1642: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by Fash20: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sheybi na word dem still dey exchange... Let me know when they start exchanging blows
Re: Ajimobi's Wife And Oyo State Deputy Governor Exchange Words Video by obanimoje: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ngozi, you be new bloggggggger?

(1) (Reply)

First Robot To Be Granted Citizenship Of A Country / Unknown Persons Build N20m Bridge In Ogun Forest, Govt Orders Demolition / Call Us When You Are Ready For A Revolution MNK Orders Biafrans To Shun Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.