Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! (546 Views)

Opinion Who Want To Destroy Lagos / Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Kenny242(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
With the situation of Nigeria currently, problems right, left, and center. WHO! Should we blame the situation we into now ?

The government OR
The people

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun front page please
cry sad [b][/b]
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Saao(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Me
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Na you OP, na me and you
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Nanaborga(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
The people

We have ourselves to blame for the type of leaders we currently have , anyway I blame our colonial masters , because we were not properly colonized, almost all Nigerians have this greedy and criminal mentality and it’s affecting us all , even a pastor or an iman given the chance will still loot us , na revival we need and if possible get colonized again to remove this mentality from us .

An American citizen naturally loves her country and will do anything to defend and grow her country, while in Africa all we care about is loot and don’t care if the country perish , we need to love Nigeria , that natural love is all we need for this country to grow .

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Kenny242(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nanaborga:
The people

We have ourselves to blame for the type of leaders we currently have , anyway I blame our colonial masters , because we were not properly colonized, almost all Nigerians have this greedy and criminal mentality and it’s affecting us all , even a pastor or an iman given the chance will still loot us , na revival we need and if possible get colonized again to remove this mentality from us .

An American citizen naturally loves her country and will do anything to defend and grow her country, while in Africa all we care about is loot and don’t care if the country perish , we need to love Nigeria , that natural love is all we need for this country to grow .

Umm
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Homeboiy: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
The masses

Government is just a machinery to the people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by phorget(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Blame the abokis, they've successfully ran the country to the ground. They owns Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Kenny242(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
phorget:
Blame the abokis, they've successfully ran the country to the ground. They owns Nigeria.

How
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Tranquillity360: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Blame Ipob
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Graysons: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Blame Buhari!
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by donbachi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Those who dont talk.but watch it happen and says "e no concern me".
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Chukwudubem0: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nanaborga:
The people

Blame the British.

Nigeria corrupted us, not the other way round.

When my father was very young, his generation was fool of people with good behaviour.
Back on the olden days before the British came, we were not this bad.

Nigeria just destroyed our mentality.
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by blacknp(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
phorget:
It is true, seems you phorgot your brain in the toilet?What part of Northern Nigeria is Olusegun Obasanjo, & Professor Ebele Goodluck Jonathan from? I always suspected they were Northerners from Nassarawa, & Gombe States respectively?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by helinues: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Both
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by blacknp(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Graysons:
Blame Buhari!
So says a Southern Nigeria blind Almijiri?
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Blankstare(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
1966 coup
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by blacknp(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:
Both
Bad People, Bad Nation, the establishment even killed the woman for dearing to say Good People, Good Nation, read the signs, if you know, you know.
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by blacknp(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Blankstare:
1966 coup
Orchestrated by Easterners? Not too far from the truth.
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by phorget(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
blacknp:
It is true, seems you phorgot your brain in the toilet?What part of Northern Nigeria is Olusegun Obasanjo, & Professor Ebele Goodluck Jonathan from? I always suspected they were Northerners from Nassarawa, & Gombe States respectively?

Lol!
You are quick to mention Obasanjo and Jonathan but unfortunately you failed to mention the likes of Gowon, Shagari, Abdusalami, Abacha, Babangida, Buhari(as head of states), Ya'adua and the rest. Or you want to tell me the people I mentioned are all from Niger Republic.

The fact is that northerners( be it military or civilian) has been ruling this country and they have succeeded in running it aground.
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Akanbiedu(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Blame Tinubu nah.
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by Dedetwo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
British and Nigerians.
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by ednut1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Blame Nigerians. Other countries for don revolt. Even with revolution the new leaders will be useless still.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by DonroxyII: 3:31am On Jan 10, 2021
phorget:
I blame The entire Nigerians .... Blame Power Monger Northern Nigeria without sense .... They know how to grab power but they don't know what to do with power .....

Blame Gullible Southern Nigeria without political sense and sense of unity .... Many Southern leaders hide under Northern political power to chop and clean mouth !!

80% of Nigerians understand nothing about Politics, Government and Governance.....
Re: Opinion: Who Should We Blame For Nigeria Situation ?! by DonroxyII: 3:35am On Jan 10, 2021
Chukwudubem0:

Blame the British.

Nigeria corrupted us, not the other way round.

When my father was very young, his generation was fool of people with good behaviour.
Back on the olden days before the British came, we were not this bad.

Nigeria just destroyed our mentality.

This is the kinda IQ that brought this country to her woes .... Never blame others for your misfortune ... Blame Yourself !

life is just Business .... if you don't defend and protect yourself .... Many people will knock you down than raise you up !!

British came to do Business ... Nigerians ain't strong enough to challenge Brits then and now ...

The forefathers of the present Brits lord over our forefathers and their Grandchildren are also doing the same till date grin .... The only that has changed is Technology and Diplomacy.... everything is still intact !

(1) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio On The Run As Ijaw Ex Militants Protest At Niger Delta Ministry / Emigrate, But Don’t Burn Your Nigerian Bridge - Olusegun Adeniyi / There Must Be Evidence That Justice Is Being Done Against Kidnappers,bandits–vp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.