Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce (64203 Views)

Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by modsAREuselesss: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
the new emoney. u no go do pass airforce1
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by modsAREuselesss: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
This one's money does not trip me at all, i don't know why
it is because u are destined to be a retch
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
LINTUNE:
..are u trying to tell me u not materialistic .cos if its so..im very surprised..
I will and can be anything I wish to be here but some gifted souls saw through me like MaxInDhouse, lady Poco, drfunmi, and few others. Is it a sin to be materialistic?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Okpole Yanke during Ibiza days and Cubana Abuja... grin grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by LINTUNE(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
I will and can be anything I wish to be here but some gifted souls saw through me like MaxInDhouse, lady Poco, drfunmi, and few others. Is it a sin to be materialistic?
so y tf are u contradicting ur self, why u lieing about u not being tripped by money..smh..
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Just like Hushpuppi... He will soon be quiet. grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by therajah: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jodha:
Is that not Mercy Johnson?
Na mercy Aigbe!
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by Seyzcham91(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
No mind them! naxo dem dey pretend
ashewoboy:
^^^^The woman above is lying.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by Seyzcham91(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
why is cuz you only seeing in picture and can't get close

Once you have any opportunity to get close naso you go Open your bress in the guise of cleavage and before we know it "ya Pant yaff Shift"
Zzor:
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by AFONJACOW(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oba first son... Ife di na oba nnem

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by bluefilm: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Must you be impressed ?

I no just know why e be like say every average Nigerian hates the rich so much

Guy,na rich obi cubana rich,e no dey owe you money...

So because obi cubana rich, I no fit express my opinion again?

And all of a sudden, you now know that I hate the rich so much.

Na wa for you.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
To Be Materialistic Or Carnally Minded Is Dangerous. Dis Was Why Esau Lost His Birthright & Blessings To Jacob. D Bible Stated Dat To Be Carnally Minded Is Death, To Be Spiritual Minded Is Life. Watch D End Of Materialistic Girls, Their End Is Not Always Good.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Me self won fly private jet brokling no sweet
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by CHARLOE(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
JaneYave:
I now understand why he vexed for DJ Cuppy. #Team Royce Rolls#
You n alot of people here are obviously confusing Obi Cubana with cubana chief priest; Obi is d owner of d Cubana nite club, while chief priest is d chubby (celebrity) bar man posing n bragging on social media like he owns Cubana. Heard he's been sacked.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please are Obi Cubana and Cubana chiefspreist related?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:

With his 10k only u can shift ur pant and collect

So shut up make we hear word shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by tranxo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
Na him boys money dey trip u abi?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by tranxo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
CandyOps:

Sounds like you're talking in the opposite. I think the figure of speech is Onamatopia or irony.. or some shii like dat
No. She likes noisemakers
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Iamicekid:

His money doesn’t need to trip u now, he is the one that owns and spend d money u just a bitter Mumu, even if u use kayamata u no fit see am Bleep
The way you broke folks attack people for expressing their opinion amuses me.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Duru9:

Why because you're a brokeass b!tch

He didn't make his money for it to trip you
Chai..bro..you see this girl for your dream?.. shocked
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by solonubinho(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:

As if you're anybody at all.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by Iamicekid(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
TheWrita:

The way you broke folks attack people for expressing their opinion amuses me.

Abi now, watein man go do, I sha no hate rich people
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by leaculpa: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2020
JaneYave:
I now understand why he vexed for DJ Cuppy. #Team Royce Rolls#

This guy owns Cubana.
He hired DJCuppy to come and DJ (& do influencer marketing) for the grand reopening of Cubana Lagos.
DJCuppy tweeted during the event, hyping the club and was tagging cubanachiefpriest (This guys former employee) instead of this guy himself (obicubana).

It was a mistake because cubanachiefpriest is the popular person dt everyone knows. Cuppy did not know he has fought wt his oga & parted ways.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by leaculpa: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2020
CHARLOE:

You n alot of people here are obviously confusing Obi Cubana with cubana chief priest; Obi is d owner of d Cubana nite club, while chief priest is d chubby (celebrity) bar man posing n bragging on social media like he owns Cubana. Heard he's been sacked.
This was the same mistake cuppy made, and she didn't know chiefpriest had been sacked.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by cardoctor(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2020
Ok we've seen it. Nonsense.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by CHARLOE(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
leaculpa:

This was the same mistake cuppy made, and she didn't know chiefpriest had been sacked.
Exactly! D guy use cuppy shine grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by costandi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Duru9:

Why because you're a brokeass b!tch

He didn't make his money for it to trip you
Boy you are brutal grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce by MyNaijaGist: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Check out how he landed off from the plane ��
www.mynaijagist.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.