Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Cardi B Surprises Offset With A Lamborghini For His Birthday [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Surprises Offset With A Lamborghini For His Birthday [video] (278 Views)

Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday / Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini AventadorSVJ On His 29th Birthday / Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Surprises Offset With A Lamborghini For His Birthday [video] by wakacome27: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
What do you give the man who has everything? If you’re Cardi B, a $600,0000 car.

The “WAP” rapper surprised her husband by gifting him an ultra rare Lamborghini for his 29th birthday. In a video clip, which Offset shared on Instagram, Cardi covered Offset’s eyes with her hands before walking him to his brand new Lambo Aventador SVJ 63. The roadster costs over $600,000 is the most exclusive Aventador ever produced.

An excited Offset marveled over his new whip alongside Quavo during the surprise presentation, which went down at his birthday bash in Atlanta on Monday night. “This the grown man Lamb. There’s only 63 of these in the world,” said Offset before thanking Cardi. “My wife the truth. The best to ever do it.”

Just last week, Cardi was debating what to buy her hubby. “I don’t know what to get this man for his birthday.�Like he haves EVERYTHING!!!….Like he got me,” she tweeted.

Offset also shared footage from inside the festivities. Despite the ongoing pandemic, most guests appeared to be maskless with the exception of Takeoff, who was seen partying alongside his Migos brother. Offset was also presented with a Belly-themed cake in the packed nightclub.

The couple is known for their lavish gifts. Offset gave Cardi a Rolls-Royce Cullinan during her 28th birthday party in October.

Earlier in the day, Cardi penned a touching tribute to her husband. “Happy birthday Hubs. I wish you many more. I wish you more positivity, wisdom, health and for God to continue to keep you with a good heart,” she said before thanking him for his professional advice. “Thank you soo much for helping me these past months getting my business in line (somebody gotta be the mean 1).”

Watch Video Here: https://kulichangng.com/cardi-b-surprises-offset-with-a-lamborghini-for-his-birthday/
Re: Cardi B Surprises Offset With A Lamborghini For His Birthday [video] by BigBrother9ja: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
Weyrey couple

Olosho + playboy

Perfect match

(1) (Reply)

”my Joy Is Complete, I Received The Gift Of Motherhood” – Actress Etinosa / The Real Reason Behind Davido And Burnaboy Alleged Fight In Ghana. / Broda Shaggi Drops Happy Day For Nigerians Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.