Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nigerian Verdict - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Verdict (830 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict Averts Bloodshed - Ateke Tom / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Verdict by Ghajini: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2011
I see this as a prophesy that will come true soon and believe me oye Nigerians that Nigeria would only be like you wish the day our great nation learns a proper democracy and not demo-lazy or demo-crazy.

A country been governed by a monarchy of diverse togues whose cultures and traditions can never be settled.Diversity can never make a family but unification would deffinitely make a great nation.

From my observation,i have been able to find out this same diversed family hurried this nation to getting independence way back in 1960 for their selfishgain.deprieving us from the benefits of our colonia masters.

Scattered everywhere arround the nation;over our military,over our natural resources,our commercial sectors,over our educational sector,over every aspect that warranted a federal repulic.And even in our religious sector that is supposed to control the spiritual mind of the nation.All over the four corner pillars of the nation(East,North,West,South)they are all seated in the arms of affairs deciding over innocent commoners and citizens of our great nation.

we should not forget that there were some secret skills they learnt from our colonial masters and thats how the united kingdom is been ruled in style today by the Order of precedence in England and Wales with the Lords And Ladies, that was never unfolded to the people of nigeria ie.

The Lord High Chancellor (Kenneth Clarke QC MP)
The Archbishop of York (John Sentamu)
The Prime Minister (David Cameron MP)
Commonwealth Prime Ministers (while visiting the UK, in order of appointment)
The Lord High Treasurer (none, in commission since 1714)
The Lord President of the Council (Nick Clegg MP)
The Speaker of the House of Commons (John Bercow MP)
The Lord Speaker[1] (currently a woman, Baroness Hayman)
The President of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom[2] (Lord Phillips of Worth Matravers)
The Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales[3] (Lord Judge)
The Lord Privy Seal (Sir George Young, Bt MP)
Ambassadors and High Commissioners (in order of arrival)
The Lord High Constable of England (none, ceremonial and only appointed for coronations)
The Earl Marshal (The Duke of Norfolk)
The Lord High Admiral (none, office now held by the Sovereign)

Sovereign (The Queen)
Daughters of the Sovereign
The Princess Royal[9]
Granddaughters of the Sovereign
Princess Beatrice of York
Princess Eugenie of York
Zara Phillips
The Lady Louise Windsor (legally Princess Louise of Wessex)
Granddaughters of former sovereigns
Princess Alexandra, The Hon. Lady Ogilvy[9]
Wives of sons of the Sovereign
The Duchess of Cornwall
The Countess of Wessex
Wives of male-line grandsons of former sovereigns who are dukes
The Duchess of Gloucester
The Duchess of Kent
Wives of male-line grandsons of former sovereigns who are not dukes
Princess Michael of Kent
[edit]High Officers of State, et al.

These secrets has been used to govern the arms of affairs in our great nation for a very very very looooonnng time by these same people from the military transformed cilivians and civilians transformed military, Who are either friends,royal family members,well wishers,business associates,mutual associates of the lords and ladies of the fedral republic of nigeria.

You see how this country of ours is been governed?By some group of aged self centerd nigerians that calls them selves the secret lords and ladies, And spit the crumps on the labourers.But For sure the labourer are affecting the neighbours.

Thank God/Allah the old secret has been exposed because God/allah is the only one that predestinates.I wish they knew that one would fall sick and die,I wish they knew that some day spirited and gifted religions leaders would rise up,I wish they knew that more would be concerned about the finance,resources,security and worse problems of this nation. These loop holes were neglected because of their selfish gains learnt from their before 1960 enslaved greedy minds.These loop has been revealed to our sleeping eyes through our basic knownledge and unified minds in their divided monarchy .But We would flush pass their age cause it is the era of the judges, WE ARE NIGERIANS

The time of the lords and mornarchs are fading and the era of the judges has come.Heads Up oh nigerians and uphold tha nations Glory with tha fathers hand to serve that father land.

(1) (Reply)

What Has Pdp Delivered In 12 Years, What Has Gej Delivered So Far? / Igbos And The Presidency / Ikedi Ohakim Writes President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.