Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho (9916 Views)

Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho / Emir Sanusi To Beggars: Demand Money From Govt Not Individuals / Justice John Tsoho Sworn-In As Acting Chief Judge Of The Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by ddeola: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2020
SHAME ON YOU ! Meanwhile those bankrolling terrorists are having a filled day in the land. This is the height of injustice. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

TERRORIST GOVT. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by jaxxy(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2020
And companies are owned by Ghosts Very big idiots.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by Newman20(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Anything for sane and good Nigerians to know the truth.

I can't wait for you guys to finish your investigation about this accounts and tell Nigeria the evil politicians that sponsored hoodlums to start killing and burning down private businesses and put a stop to our peaceful protest initially.

They will pay for their evil act.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by BlessedNuel: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2020
Dx country matter big pass Zuma rock
Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by Farki: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by BabaIbo: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Who is this one again?

Nigeria as a country is filled with different kind of people grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by zieraw2005(m): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Ok na
Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by britiko: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2020
ijustdey:
*Says 123, 513 cases pending before the court

*As SANs blame attack on courts by hoodlums on sluggish Justice system

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/endsars-protests-we-froze-accounts-of-companies-not-individuals-fhc-cj/

No need to look for the devil, we have replicas in government. The government is the devil

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by boxypane(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2020
My country, freedom of expression is beginning to elude her as a result of a generation that technically makes up her history.
They refuse to leave power, they refuse to quench, they refuse to step down and they refuse to change.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by Farki: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

I can't wait for you guys to finish your investigation about this accounts and tell Nigeria the evil politicians that sponsored hoodlums to start killing and burning down private businesses and put a stop to our peaceful protest initially.

Donating money to fund journalists, doctors, cleaners and advertisers in a protest to end police brutality is now evil.

It is one thing to have a backwards government but backwards minded individuals like you are the ones supporting them as Nigeria goes down the gutter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by marv1: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Lies keep flying up and down this country.
How will a country move forward when there is no tiniest or shadow of truth coming out from any part of government.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by AMvanquish: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Agreed , the Judiciary system in Nigeria is slower than a snail & Tortoise combined together.
And they are also very corrupt too.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by somebody02: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Wait!

Sabotaging the economy?
This happened when the protest was still on.
Plus, CBN went ahead initially to freeze accounts without court order, this same court never saw it fit to punish CBN for that.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by DonCortino: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2020
when will this people stop lying?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by blackpanda: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2020
Duplik8t77:
When will they freeze the accounts of sponsors of Boko Haram and bandits. oh that will be tantamount to freezing their own accounts.

Ndi ara Ndi Uchu

Provide d accounts na
Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by AgroTrade: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2020
fasho01:
Lies now thrive in this country with impunity. Every one affiliated with the government now dishes it with audacity

Fact!!!

It has been thriving for a long time

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by Queenserah26(f): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2020
Good question
Duplik8t77:
When will they freeze the accounts of sponsors of Boko Haram and bandits. oh that will be tantamount to freezing their own accounts.

Ndi ara Ndi Uchu

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by AK481(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2020
Show proof that others were frozen?

Foolish apc judge

The money transferred by boko sponsors in uae
How far ?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by Queenserah26(f): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2020
This guy should leave Oga lai's job for him biko.
Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by CSTRR: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Abeg, take this disgusting nonsense out of here.

Banana republic.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by freeborn02: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

God !

How do people sit to create lies? Which company account did they freeze to be precise?

When I saw the memo with not less than 31 individual's account freeze.. I don tire for our country.

Things like Sirjamo and okoroawusa will support this. They know it is a lie, but they will still defend it.

I wonder how old men would just submit themselves to be used as instruments of absurdity and backwardness. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Lies coated with more lies

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

God !

How do people sit to create lies? Which company account did they freeze to be precise?

When I saw the memo with not less than 31 individual's account freeze.. I don tire for our country.

when fools lie they simply are too lazy to think it through grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by purplekayc(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2020
shocked
Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by Minjim: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2020
Even judges are lying

Is there no media outlet in Nigeria that can authenticate what this judge is saying? That CBN brought the motion to freeze #Endsars protesters account 3 months b4 the protest by IBTC bank refused to freeze account without a court order.
Are these people for real?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by Okoyeebo: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2020
The CJ of the FHC is struggling to explain the logic behind the Court order. Even the CJ knows that freezing those accounts is illogical.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by lexy2014: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

When will d investigation to locate d accounts of d sponsors Boko Haram & bandits be concluded?

Meanwhile, I thought CBN initially said d accounts were frozen because terrorism but d judge said "the court froze accounts of some corporate entities the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, accused of sabotaging the country’s economy" based on applications it received from CBN 3months before d protests.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by Duplik8t77(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2020
blackpanda:

Provide d accounts na
who provided the accounts of endsars protesters/promoters?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by Okoroawusa: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2020
Nonsense and #ENDSARS
Re: EndSARS: We Froze Accounts Of Companies, Not Individuals - Justice John Tsoho by pho: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

God !

Infact I have not even read your response and it was same thing I heard in my while reading this lies that is been posted.
I feel so sad for my country cause with the way this government is going about lies, i don't see any hope of redemption for this country.

God please help us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Accuses Ex-Minister Of Flouting Court Order / Akin Alabi Inaugurates House Committee On Works, Promises Transparency / Conduct Of Imo, Kogi, Bayelsa Polls, A Major Setback – Situation Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.