Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Easiest Way To Earn Money In Forex!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Easiest Way To Earn Money In Forex!!! (368 Views)

Make Money In Forex Account Management / Grow Your Profits In Forex / Make Money In FOREX TRADING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Earn Money In Forex!!! by Eddybillions(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2020
Do you really want to learn forex today..
Let me just go straight to the point..In forex trading using indicators to analyze the market will not go a long way..There is a working strategy I learnt with 70k but I want to give it out for 20k. Please, only serious people should whatsapp me via 08148810360..look at proofs below;

Re: Easiest Way To Earn Money In Forex!!! by BigBrother9ja: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2020
grin
There are no rules in Forex trading...
It's a game of chance...

Anything is possible, although it's requires some for basic strategies.
Re: Easiest Way To Earn Money In Forex!!! by FxExpo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
grin
There are no rules in Forex trading...
It's a game of chance...

Anything is possible, although it's requires some for basic strategies.
I disagree With You on this forex is Not A Game Of Chance,i Have An Indicator base strategy That Gives Me 98-99% wins
Re: Easiest Way To Earn Money In Forex!!! by BigBrother9ja: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
FxExpo:
I disagree With You on this forex is Not A Game Of Chance,i Have An Indicator base strategy That Gives Me 98-99% wins
You are a liar and your conscience knows that!
Unless of course, you don't know the meaning of 98-99%
No indicator can ever be accurate to 60%...

2 Likes

Re: Easiest Way To Earn Money In Forex!!! by MaddySav: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
FxExpo:
Lol
No indicator will give you such high accuracy
Stop lying
If you had said 70 to 75 percent I would understand
Re: Easiest Way To Earn Money In Forex!!! by FxExpo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
MaddySav:

Lol
No indicator will give you such high accuracy
Stop lying
If you had said 70 to 75 percent I would understand
What you know is what you know stop quoting what you know not,why should I lie,do you see me creating a thread looking for who to train that will make me lie
Re: Easiest Way To Earn Money In Forex!!! by FxExpo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

You are a liar and your conscience knows that!
Unless of course, you don't know the meaning of 98-99%
No indicator can ever be accurate to 60%...
Some of You Never Really Learn And explore Your Chart And the Tools Given To You by Your broker,i Discovered That Most Indicators i See As useless work Fine if you Can coin Your Setting And Set It Well,we Have some Leading Indicators that Tells You What you Should Expect and If you Set It Well It Gives You High win rate but No, you Will Rather Choose To Come To nairaland and Open A thread looking For Who To Train so You Can Make Money
Re: Easiest Way To Earn Money In Forex!!! by Eddybillions(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
It is never a game of chance bro.. I don't even use indicators , I use price action bro..If u know, u know and if u don't know, u don't know bro..Please, this thread is not meant for unnecessary talks pls..

(1) (Reply)

VIRAL NEWS: Lockdown Millionaire Finally Reveals How He Made Millions Of Naira I / German 18 KVA Powercap - 750K (negotiable) / Latest Verified Accounts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.